Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/8/2018 9:21:00 AM

I bought this in moonlight to use as a highlight but have found myself mixing it into my foundation on a daily basis I love it so much. It gives me a fantastic lit from within glow. I will still use it as a highlight for evenings out. It blends so well. Perfect amount of seen, not sparkle. I will definitely repurchase but don't see myself needing to anytime soon as you only need to use a tiny bit of product. Loved this so much I threw out my Mac strobe cream.

on 5/31/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It's a good highlighter, but when I put it (celestrial) in my foundation I was a glitter mess.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I reeeeeeally wanted to like this. I did. But I don't. I have celestial and the color is fabulous-pinky white pearl. Basically my problem is its chunky glitter suspended in a sheer base. When you put it on, glitter spreads beyond where you want it and it looks chunky on the face. I dab a drop on my cheekbone and I end up with glitter by my nose which really emphasizes texture/pores there. It spreads all over. This is a pass for me.

on 8/13/2016 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was skeptical about this product.

Last time this friend came out with the foundation products, I found to be extremely overrated. I also noticed as an aside that the hype around that product completely disappeared within a matter of weeks. When this came out I was concerned about the same thing, but the reviews on YouTube are just so good I have to give it a try at least, knowing that Sophora has an excellent return policy. I was skeptical.
BUT
I have to say this is an amazing product. I have used it for a few weeks now and I remain stunned by how good it looks. It has got to be the most pigmented liquid highlighter I've ever tried and it can be sheared out very nicely. If it's done properly it is a very real highlight (nighttime/indoor lighting but even outdoor if light hand) and seems to last. I use it on my eyes too sometimes with a primer and it looks good.

I also did like it mixed with one of my more matte foundations.

I definitely recommend this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials