MAC Cosmetics Spice

No Image

4.7

on 7/15/2018 10:13:00 AM

Back in the days I was addicted to vgv lipglass even tho it was sticky but I went through so many of them. Then I strayed from Mac and never wore a lipglass again. Somehow last summer I saw a Japanese model wear spice lipglass on ig and it looked so good on her that I went to buy one for myself (I’m chinese so our skin tone almost same). Since then I’ve been wearing this lipglass a lot but especially in summer. Is a nice nude but is sexy. Doesn’t wash me out and add just a hint of glossiness. Oh and the lipglass is no longer sticky as back in the days lol

on 7/9/2018 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This is pretty and a good deeper nude for fair cool toned skin.

on 4/16/2018 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have a back up ready. I love this lipglass. My fav way to wear it it with taupe lipstick by Mac and Maghogany lipliner also by Mac. It never gets old for me. Day time, night, whatever!! Next i want to try Spite as that seems to be a fav among many as well.

on 7/24/2017 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is the perfect nude lipglass for us African American chocolate beauties. It's a very warm color it can be worn to work or just to go hangout some where. I usually pair this lipglass with Mac's plum and chestnut lipliner. It's also very moisturizing. I keep this on me at all times 👄💋

on 6/27/2016 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Spice lipglass is a very beautiful spiced taupe. Imagine VGV lipglass but with more...well spice (and more bronzey brown). MAC describes the shade as a "midtonal neutral nude". I consider it a spiced taupe with some rosey brown tones. It creates a lovely warm nude lip and was made for summer. On my nw20, deep winter complexion that pulls out orange and brown in any shade that has any inch of them (in a bad way), this still works on me..it stays "nude" and doesn't pull orange. It is sultry, summery and sexy. It is Deelight's and VGV's naughty sister. Love it. Spice's theme song should be that, "I'm Sexy and I Know It" song.

on 6/18/2016 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am really surprised that no one has written about this shade. True, it seems like a boring brown next to some of the flashier shades that MAC has to offer but it turns out that this is the loveliest nude gloss that I've found - and every bit as versatile as Spice lipliner. This is a warm, medium brown (think rosy undertones) gloss with the perfect semi-sheer, high-shine coverage - and no shimmer. It's perfect for my medium olive skin, and appropriate for day and night. This is one to keep in your bag at all times just in case. Highly recommemded.