It Cosmetics Bye bye pores pressed powder

It Cosmetics Bye bye pores pressed powder

3.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Most It! Cosmetics products I’ve tried, I’ve loved. This just does not sit on my skin well. It looks chalky at first, but after a few minutes it does settle in ...and then it does this weird thing where it clings to my foundation and sort of bunches it together. I end up having little spots on and around my nose, and on my chin. When you try to fix it, it’s almost impossible without taking your foundation off in that area and starting over. From a distance, it does have an airbrushed look, but I find that it doesn’t last very long... maybe 30 minutes, and then I think I look even oilier after. I’ve tried using just a tiny amount, using more, using a brush instead of the applicator sponge, using over different foundations ; nothing seems to make it work with my skin. It settles into my laugh lines and makes them look way more noticeable. I hardly have lines there but this powder actually accentuates them. :( A lot of people seem to love this powder, including my best friend, but it just isn’t for me.

on 11/4/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I used this translucent powder over the summer to set my TM and really liked it. It comes in a sturdy mirrored compact with s separate chamber on the bottom for the round make up sponge that comes with it. The application sponge is a good size and quality and it blots well for touch ups. I love that it can be washed with soap and water too.

This sets makeup well and doesn't require a lot of product. I still like Laura Mercies loose finishing powder better but this was convenient to carry around for touch ups and didn't cake. I didn't notice any improvement in pore appearance over any other silica based powder ive used but the ingredients list is a mile long and contains some skin friendly ingredients like aloe so its a tad less drying than others. If I repurchase I think it would be to use as a blotting powder and I'd use LM for setting but overall it's a nice powder in a convenient compact.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This minimized my pores! I know I had big pores but when I took a flash photography and saw my pores I knew I had to do something about it.

I used lots of powders but they would just matte it so the pores were not as visible but this bye bye pores powder made my pores disappear. I couldn't see the holes but I saw the colour of the pores but it was a big improvement. My pores were less visible than any other results with other powders. The only downside I really have with this is that its so powdery that when I apply it, it leaves a powdery white film which I have to wipe off with my fingers. This powder is extremely soft to the point were applying my brush would cause dents and scratches.

Packaging: It is a lovely veil rubbery black compact and silver words but the size if rather big for a compact. The packaging is sturdy so the lids dont pop off. Comes with a big mirror and amazing soft sponge.

Pro:
- Pore are minimized a lot!
- Powder is very soft
- Non cakey or drying
- Lots of product
- Sturdy packaging and comes with a mirror and sponge

Con:
- Flash back so cant use it for partying and photography
- Packaging is bulky
- Causes white powdery look which has to be wiped away with hands especially on dry patches.