4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I would buy this again, but evidentially it's been discontinued! I have been using this during my 'summer months' as it's a touch darker than I can handle during the winter. I purchased this in 'nude' quite a long time ago. I have recently discovered it as I have a bit more of a tan than I had in the last couple of years. I really like it! And am sad that Maybelline has chosen to discontinue.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Pros: 1. Great coverage, med-heavy 2. Great for oily skin, staying power is amazing 3. Makes your skin look flawless cons: Color selection is poor. Overall: Love this product, it is not only for mature skin, I think everyone could use the benefit from the vitamins and spf in this product.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

ive been using this for a long time and it has never changed on how it works on my face. it is absolutely brilliant. i loved it - it makes my skin looks really clear and smooth. dont give me breakouts. it was suggested by my doctor for me to use bcz she also think its great. i loved this product and will definitely buy one again-its very cheap here in my country so its okay.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

12 years ago

Pretty great coverage but I feel like I wear a mask. Looks so unnatural and the shades doesn't give me much option. I Would never buy this product again

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I sooo love this foundation! I have used it for years and occasionally stray when I think there may be something better out there (This is not a personality trait I have been happily married for 20 years!!! Just to clear that up) But always come back to it. I put a dot on forehead, nose, cheeks and chin then blend with a sponge for a lovely smooth glowing effect which lasts most of the day. At late afternoon if Im going out or entertaining and my face looks a little shiny on the T zone, I blot with a tissue and reapply (As above) and voila!! This make up makes me appear to have very good skin (Which I don't really) and my only critisism is that the neck of the bottle lets too much come out and some is usually wasted. This is discontinued in the UK but can be purchased usually for about £2.99 at discount make up stores so am stocking up!! Any UK girls....stock up if you see it! Late last year bought some La Prairie foundation for £100 and altho nice is not a patch IMO on smooth result.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesHazel

13 years ago

This is a fantastic foundation. Goes on smooth, doesn't cause breakouts and my actually matches my light complexion. Finally my face is the same color as my neck. I alternate using this product in Soft Cameo with my old, less effective standby: Revlon Colorstay in Nude. I bought 2 bottles from the discount bin for $4.50 each and was sad to learn this foundation has been discontinued. No matter, when I run out I'll either buy some off Ebay or try another maybelline foundation with the hope this formula was simply repackaged and sold under another name.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

I like this. I have combo skin, so this is a good foundation for me. I like the colors and I like the texture of it. this is not my HG foundation but it's pretty close.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Fine

13 years ago

Note: The correct name is Smooth Result (not Results). You can still find this on ebay or Amazon. Review: I have oily skin and I absolutely love the natural yet flawless look I get from this foundation. It makes my skin look at least 10 years younger. I found the key was to apply it with a foundation brush. I read some tips from the professional makeup artists. They said you should apply foundation first, then only use concealer if you still need it. When I use this, I do not need concealer. I have always needed a concealer for the dark circles under my eyes and blotches from blemishes. Using the brush makes a huge difference- I encourage everyone to try it. I have used sponges for years- no more! With this foundation, I paint on a little bit at a time and blend it well with the brush. The application lasts all day even if I rub my face or take a nap. It looks like I've had a photo touch-up. The Mocha shade is perfect for my brown skin. Like the other folks I wish I had stocked up because this line has been discontinued.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

An amazing product. I love this foundation! It blends really well with my skin tone and works a treat when i havent got a long time to spend on applying my make up. It lasts all day and dosn't look cakey. When applied under a powder its an almost perfect finish. I love it love it love it!!! The spf18 sunscreen has corrected my skin over the summer, i no longer have a red nose!!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

14 years ago

To thick and cakey for me.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral