Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by hair type : Other
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

4.5

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

This is HG for me. I try other things from time to time, because makeup, but I come back to this. I am in the shade 150 in the winter and 180 in the summer.

I apply with either fingers, a Real Techniques sponge or an Artis-like brush (the ones that look like fluffy toothbrushes). I like this any way I apply it, though overall prefer application with the brush (mine is from Crown Brush, I got it in my Boxycharm for May 2017).

This stuff wears like iron on my combo skin and has great coverage. I feel like it has a good shade range, and has a neutral enough option for my skin tone.

This also has a pump, which is great- until you get to the end of the bottle- then I lay the bottle on its side and use the straw thingy inside to scoop the foundation out, lol. Either way, I can sure get pretty much all the product out!

It's a smidge pricey- but Ulta frequently has Revlon buy 1 get one 50% off, so I usually stock up on a couple bottles then. It's not as cheap as like Wet and Wild, but comparable to L'Oreal and Maybelline.

I really like this foundation, wear time is great and color match is excellent for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation for everyday. I am a big fan of EL double wear however I am reserving that for special occasion. This is a great alternative to double wear. I wish that buff would have been more yellower but as an nc20 gal it blends well with my skin. I love it and will keep repurchasing. Big plus is that it comes with a pump!