Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.4

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 1/18/2018 2:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Been using for about 4 years now consistently. Love this product!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased this in Ivory. Historically, I've had an impossible time finding drugstore foundations and concealers that aren't way too dark/orange for me. I used to wear Lancome 100 Ivoire N, and that's while I was deliberately sunning every day. Revlon's Ivory really is almost a perfect match for my skin. It's cooler toned than I am, but, since I'm prone to redness, it literally evens out.

As to the coverage, I'm of two minds. On one hand, it looks remarkably "matte but not flat," as another reviewer said below; I don't get shiny while wearing this foundation, but it avoids that obvious, slightly clumpy look that I tend to associate with foundation. On the other hand, I do wish it were more opaque; close up, some of my skin flaws (large pores, uneven coloring) are still somewhat noticeable. Perhaps I need a better primer or a different application method. I'll keep experimenting, but really, I'm happy with ColorStay Combination/Oily for what it is - a drugstore foundation that is relatively inexpensive, looks good on me, and comes with a pump.

I rarely have my makeup on for more than three hours, so I can't speak to the wear time. I'm oily/sensitive; I remove everything with a micellar water intended for waterproof product, then tone, and I haven't had any issues with breakouts or clogged pores. Good stuff!

on 10/24/2017 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

ETA: 10/2017 - tried this again - (combo/oily version) and here I am, not even 3 hours of wear - and I had to blot with 3 (!!!!!) blotting sheets to take away my shine already. I even used a primer AND setting powder and applied this with a brush. For oil control, this isn't working for me. I may try without a primer tomorrow - but this prevents shine as long as any other foundation I've tried (Rimmel, NYX, CG, WnW). If NOT using a primer doesn't help (maybe my primer is making me oily?) I debate about repurchase, just because this does seem to handle my pores a bit better than other foundations. Not shine control, but pore-filling for oily, large pores, yes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Since they have reformulated this it is total garbage. I remember using this in high school (I am now 29) in the "soft flex" version and absolutely loving it to cover acne marks and uneven skin tone. It also held up very well in hear and humidity and never looked cakey. Now, it's like blending cement on your face and also begins to cake after a couple of hours. Not only was the finish horrible, it also gave me horrible breakouts. What a shame, if it ain't broke, don't "fix" it.

on 5/20/2017 1:26:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I have tried high end (Giorgio Armani, Estée Lauder, Too Faced, etc) and yet I still come back to this drugstore foundation time and time again. It gives a lot of coverage without looking heavy or valet. Just looks like flawless skin. Also has a great shade range!

I used to use this foundation (before pump bottle) and I absolutely loved it!

I like to try new foundations however and I really have been enjoying the Loreal Infallible Pro Matte.

I decided on a whim to pick this up again and what a HUGE disappointment. The coverage is not even half as good as it used to be, this takes a long time to set and transfers! Im beyond disappointed that they reformulated this. Looks like im sticking with Loreal Pro Matte.

EDIT: I tried using this by mixing this with my Pro Matte just to see what would happen, it looked great upon first application but throughout the day it broke up and started looking cakey and just overall not good. I'm so bummed.

I also want to add that if you contact Revlon directly and are unhappy with this foundation, they will reimburse you without you having to go to the store.

on 4/9/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ugh has to be one of the worst foundations I've tried. I hadn't used this for years but did remember really liking it when I was in my late teens/early twenties. It's one of the most recommended drugstore foundations for oily skin and had some glowing reviews so thought I'd try it again. NOPE!!!!! No matter how I try to apply it, fingers, dry and damp RT sponge it just looks like shit. Transfers like crazy, has NO staying power, sinks into my pores and worst of all looks SUPER patchy once any bit of my face oil starts to come through. I have very oily skin and once this starts breaking down (within an hour or so of applying) it makes me look like I have dry patches on my face. Which I don't! A thin layer doesn't provide much coverage but trying to build up the coverage makes my skin look even worse, it gets cakey easily and then makes the patchiness mentioned above look even more horrendous. After multiple tries with different skin prep techniques I am tossing it which makes me sad because to me this almost $15 foundation isn't so cheap. Back to CG oily skin BB cream which I like SO much better. While I do experience a little bit of transfer with CG and while of course it doesn't keep the oil at bay all day it does NOT get patchy nor does it make my skin look like it has dry patches. It doesn't sink into my pores and the coverage is easy to build to whatever I need. Plus my greasy skin just starts to look more or less dewy when the oil breaks through. I see others have mentioned that this Revlon foundation has been reformulated since I had last tried it which makes sense to me because one of the main reasons I stopped using it years ago was the paint like smell which it no longer has.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have loved this product from the beginning! I love it even more now that the bottle features a pump, which is far more convenient and hygienic than just having it pour out of the bottle. I wear this in shade 110, as I am rather fair. When applied with a dampened Real Techniques sponge, I love the even (yet natural) finish I get from this foundation. In my experience, applying with the sponge and using a primer will make for the best results.

This foundation is great! I like the pump packaging and use less than half a pump for my full face. This is probably a rather sheer application for this foundation and you can definitely use more for full coverage. I don't set it with powder as I like the satin finish and it still lasts the whole day.

There is no discernible scent (I used the old version more than 10 years ago and it used to smell strongly of paint - yucks). I'm in between NC15-20 and use the shade Buff.

on 8/22/2016 1:32:00 PM

the best foundation i ever tried. and i've tried A LOT. preferred the old formula, but it still works. i think the smell is less prominent with the new formula. the pump is great! i'm nc15 and i wear it in the shade buff. it's a bit neutral, but somehow that suits me better than more yellow based foundations that do resemble my skin tone. i'll keep buying this forever!!!