REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.9

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Guyyyyssss. Are my searches over for a yellow undertone fair liquid foundation for combination skin that doesn't look dry, has sunscreen, doesn't slide around on my face, doesn't oxidize, and is affordable?

That doesn't break out my sensitive af skin?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, maybe, yes...

And we soon shall see.

This applies beautifully and has a balanced, natural, softly glowy finish that does not look or feel the least bit dry OR slimy.

So far I am really happy. I will update after a week to see if my sentitive skin likes this formula, but it looks and feels beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I always forget how amazing this foundation is! I just repurchased again after trying every drugstore foundation known to man and this is by far the best for my oily, breakout prone skin. There are many neutral shades available and I can get a perfect match for my yellow undertoned pale skin, and I love that it doesn’t oxidize on your skin at all so there is no worry that you are slowly transforming into an oompa loompa!

The full coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way. This also lasts ALL day on me and I only need to touch up with powder midway through the day which never happens with other foundations. It doesn’t break my skin out at all either with is another huge bonus! The only con I can think of is that it does need some good cleansing to remove, but that is due to the great lasting coverage, so that is not a big deal at all. Overall, this is a fabulous full coverage foundation at a great price that works really well for us oily skinned ladies! Highly recommend!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I first used this foundation maybe 10 years ago? Back then it had no pump, was super thick and did not help at all with my crazy oily skin. The only thing that worked was Estee Lauder Double Wear and it's been one of my favourites ever since. My skin has become a lot more normal since then and my nose is the only part that really gets shiny, but foundation still will fade away easily so I still need long wearing formulas.

I only recently found out about the repackaging and reformulation so I gave it another try and I'm really happy I did! I have a neutral undertone and I was able to find a perfect shade match that didn't oxidize (150 Buff), the coverage is medium and natural looking, it doesn't break me out, and of course a pump is always an improvement. Without powdering I can go about 6-8 hours without having a shiny nose, and about 10-12 if I set. I'd say it only lasts an hour or two less than ELDW and its less than half the price so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative with a less heavy finish you should give this a try.

I tried this after being a faithful user of Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, as I found it began to look a bit cakey and seemed to accentuate my pores.
I bought this one instead, and it's quickly become my favourite foundation! When used with a primer it can last for hours and is the perfect 'my skin but better' foundation with medium coverage without looking too cakey. One layer seems to cover my open pores and mild rosacea very well, meaning you don't need to over-do it with concealer after using this foundation. There's no strong smell which is good as I have fairly sensitive skin in some parts of my face. The consistency is neither too thick or too thin.
I would never pay upwards of £30 for a high-end foundation when I can get this for £12.99 and it pretty much does the same job.
My shade is 150 and it matched perfectly without oxidising noticeably.
I would definitely recommend this!!!

on 4/16/2018 5:26:00 PM

I had problems with oily skin and I didn't know what to do anymore to keep my foundation in place, then I found this. It has great coverage and makes skin look less oily. Even if my face gets a bit shiny after some hours, the foundation still stays on my face. If you apply some translucent powder it will take the shine away and it will look just fine. Definitely a good quality product!

on 4/4/2018 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What's to say that has not been said about this foundation? It's perfect. My search for my HG foundation has ended. Who knew it would be with Revlon Colorstay! I use it in "buff" and it is the PERFECT match for my pale-fair skintone. Lasts all day. I apply it with a Bare Escentuals brush and it looks great. I had been wearing BB and CC cream for the past year due to not finding a good foundation. All of the ones that I've tried (drugstore to high end - way more than I can count) either oxidize, separate on my oily nose (ugh), clog my pores like crazy or just plain ol' don't control my super oily skin. Packaging is great - I like the glass bottle and pump. Love it! Can't see myself straying from this foundation ever.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have used many foundations from just about every high and (low-end) brand you can think of and I have to say that this one for combination-oily skin is simply the best IMHO. The formula makes the skin look fresh and vibrant no matter how much sleep I got the night before and lasts all day long. Also, being on the oily side, my pores seem to vanish and no oil build-up is visible throughout the day. I haven't tested its wearability for the 24-hour period, but wow, after eight hours of work, rain or shine conditions, sweat, humidity, heat and you name it, my face still looks flawless and fresh. On top of all that, unlike its sticky-to-the-touch original formula of the late 1990s, approximately when this debuted, this newer formula is super easy to apply with my makeup brush and super build able, blends easily into my skin and stays put, even without primer. I also like the fact that it has sunscreen, though I wear a separate one anyway underneath, I like the fact that the sunscreen doesn't "blur" or look greyish in photos, which some foundations containing sunscreen can, and it doesn't seem to oxidize either. The price is right, the matching powder is also awesome, and the color range is pretty decent for a drugstore brand. All in all, this one is my HG! Neither my Dior nor Urban Decay foundations can hold a candle to this one; it's a keeper for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really, really, really wanted to love this foundation. It's the only one in Romanian drugstores that *perfectly* matches my very fair, neutral skin tone (I use 150 Buff), and it provides very decent coverage. However, no matter how I applied it (brush/ beauty blender), and even set it with powder, it doesn't want to look good on my face for more than five hours. I have combination (not very oily), sensitive, acne-prone skin. It stays matte, however it sort of breaks down and rubs off at the same time, and somehow ends up looking cakey, flaky, and chalky within a few hours. All of this while patches of redness and blemishes start showing through. I was very disappointed that this didn't get along with my skin. I now use it to lighten other drugstore foundations (most of the time the lightest shades available here are a tad too dark for me).

on 1/18/2018 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Been using for about 4 years now consistently. Love this product!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased this in Ivory. Historically, I've had an impossible time finding drugstore foundations and concealers that aren't way too dark/orange for me. I used to wear Lancome 100 Ivoire N, and that's while I was deliberately sunning every day. Revlon's Ivory really is almost a perfect match for my skin. It's cooler toned than I am, but, since I'm prone to redness, it literally evens out.

As to the coverage, I'm of two minds. On one hand, it looks remarkably "matte but not flat," as another reviewer said below; I don't get shiny while wearing this foundation, but it avoids that obvious, slightly clumpy look that I tend to associate with foundation. On the other hand, I do wish it were more opaque; close up, some of my skin flaws (large pores, uneven coloring) are still somewhat noticeable. Perhaps I need a better primer or a different application method. I'll keep experimenting, but really, I'm happy with ColorStay Combination/Oily for what it is - a drugstore foundation that is relatively inexpensive, looks good on me, and comes with a pump.

I rarely have my makeup on for more than three hours, so I can't speak to the wear time. I'm oily/sensitive; I remove everything with a micellar water intended for waterproof product, then tone, and I haven't had any issues with breakouts or clogged pores. Good stuff!