Uploaded by Tovah

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 months ago

This is just an okay foot lotion. Nothing that a regular body lotion couldn't do, maybe even do better in some cases. My feet are just too dry for this, will stick with body shop foot rescue. Would not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (957 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

May/20/2018

Excellent for maintaining softness of your feet! Not so much something to use to HEAL dry and cracked skin.. I’ve found that it is more of a fantastic way to KEEP your feet nice and soft. Also, absolutely love the lavender scent! That in itself is so hard to find as most foot products contain peppermint scent which I am not a fan of. This lotion is relaxing and wonderful to apply before bedtime.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromnnthuy

Oct/17/2016

I got this product as a gift from Lush store. I like lavender so I would say I like this lotion mostly because of its smell. It was pretty light lotion that I can't understand why would Lush create this especially for foot only while it can be used as hand and foot lotion or even body lotion. My body skin is pretty soft and smooth and this lotion is doing good work in maintaining my skin …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Aug/07/2016

As other people have mentioned, this lotion is thin and isn't something that'll transform your feet. That being said, I like how quickly it's absorbed into the feet as well as the lavender smell. If your feet are in fairly good shape, this one should maintain them and isn't a pain to use.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

Apr/18/2016

I loved the smell of this. However I have really dry and cracked feet and this lotion was too light for me.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/17/2015

I'm rediscovering Lush after a 5 year layoff, and really enjoying the new products and scents. Softy (not to be confused with the old bath ballistic) is a mostly lavender scented, runny lotion. Comes in 2 sizes, 100g and 240g. Creamy coloured and in the standard Lush bottle. I had a feeling this would be too light and it is (I bought it cos my store doesn't stock Go Faster Feet). …Read more

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm