50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

March 7/17: update - still liking this mascara. Have been using it up to date and still continues to give me black and volumized lashes. Surprised no one else has reviewed the product after me! I've been using this mascara lately and have to say this is the blackest mascara I've ever used, which is good! The color is really dark and would accentuate your lashes quite well. The packaging is nice with the tube being black and the lid gold-colored. Definitely does not look cheap. This mascara is quite volumizing as well and added to it's dark color, makes it more volumizing on the lashes. This mascara holds a curl well throughout the day. However, I do get smudging but I also have oily eyelids so it transfers to the bottom of my eyes. There is a faint scent when smelling the mascara but it subsides as it is on the eyes and not on the nose. It did not irritate my eyes at all. I did not use this mascara swimming or anything as I do not typically wear makeup if I'm getting wet so I cannot attest to it's true WP abilities. But it has lasted through sweating when I exercise with it. It did not run down my face. Overall, I think this is a good dark volumizing mascara. Would def repurchase if I didn't seek out other products to try :)

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Fantastic dramatic black mascara, gives good separation, lengthens and volumizes. Very waterproof, doesn't crumble. Hold curls that i make with my eyelash curler amazingly. I have really straight lashes otherwise. I use Maybelline bi-phased waterproof eyemakeup remover to remove it, by holding on a cotton pad and let it sit a little. Comparable to the Shiseido Perfect Defining Volume, except Clarins is not smelly.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35