Bodycology Truly Yours Fragrance Mist

No Image

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love!!! This body mist smells absolutely heavenly. I'm surprised it isn't more popular. I bought it for less than four dollars at Walmart, but I would've happily paid much more than that. It has a floral, sweet, slightly fruity scent. Whenever I douse myself in this, I always get compliments. I now keep backups of this everywhere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this product for over 6 months. I will give my pros/cons, then finish up with my overall review.

Pros: Awesome price for amount of product in bottle. Bottle is clear so you can monitor product usage. Wonderful smell. Lasts a long time. Comes in travel-size pumps as well.

Cons: Sometimes hard to find.

Overall Review: I absolutely love this fragrance! After they discontinued the other one I used often, I found this one at Walmart and I'm so glad I bought it! Now I find myself buying at least 2 bottles of it whenever I go to the store so I won't run out of it. It smells absolutely wonderful- lilies, fressia and musk. Fragrance isn't heavy. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. I keep a small spray bottle of it in my purse whenever I find the need to refresh during the day. It does come in small travel pumps. All I did was find a small pump bottle that I wasn't using anymore and pour my own in. Hey...recycling works! :) I highly recommend this scent!

Would I repurchase? YES.