Marc Jacobs Decadence

Marc Jacobs Decadence

3.3

on 6/23/2018 11:06:00 PM

This is a gorgeous perfume that just plain doesn't work with my body chemistry. It smells great on paper and on other people, and on me it turns disgusting within twenty minutes of spraying. We're talking cat urine. Revolting. I cannot wear it and am grateful I had a sample first. The eau so decadent doesn't do the same thing at all, but it doesn't have that lush, ripe weight of this fragrance. This is a gorgeous scent for a woman who is self possessed and knows herself, but I would strongly recommend sampling it first.

on 6/15/2018 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am one of the few that just find this fragrance disgusting. Didn't work for me at all. It's a warm floral, and I typically like florals. This has geriatric old lady scent all over it.

on 3/18/2018 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love, love, love this scent, but it does not last on me. I went through the bottle so quickly - I have other perfumes in this size bottle that last 6 months to a year, but I went through this so fast I can't justify buying it again. I had to apply it around noon and then again in the evening vs once a day for something like Tom Ford.

I'm looking for a cruelty-free dupe but haven't found one while looking the last few months.

on 3/6/2018 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I hate this stuff smells so good because the ingredients are not my style. I used my sample size and loved this amazing scent, it's hard to describe but it's not my usual fresh-clean-unisex fragrance and yet I loved it. Marc Jacobs rarely gets his stuff wrong though, so I shouldn't be surprised. He has another delicious head turner in this and while I didn't get to crush on the clever bottle design, it's a perfect signature display. You can't help but notice it. I'm sure I'll be gifting this to someone in the future.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am on my second bottle of this. Always receive multiple compliments while wearing this and it lasts all day. My absolute favourite fragrance, very luxurious smelling with a slight woody note. It is quite strong, but I really like that about it. I also love the packaging.

I’ve had multiple bottles of this. It’s my favourite perfume of all time. It has a sweet yet deep sexy scent. Perfect for every occasion. Also it lasts for ages and doesn’t need a lot of spray at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This has got to be the most offensive fragrance I have encountered. My body chemistry just hates this fragrance and I have tried the EDT and the EDP and they both smell like old cat urine on me. I sampled this at Ulta, Macy's, and this bootleg a$$ store called Gordmans in Indiana. This is the fragrance I would use if I was riding the subway and I want the whole car to myself. Yes it is that terrible on me. In my experience, a lot of Marc Jacobs fragrances are hard for me to wear. The scent morphs into some crime against nature and I have people giving me dirty looks as if I am some kind of unwashed transient.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one my favorite perfumes that I own! It has a very sexy scent with notes of Italian Plum, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, and Liquid Amber. It is a very warm scent and a little bit goes a long way. If you're not a fan of very strong scents, then I would steer clear of this one. I personally like a scent that is strong if I like how it smells though.

on 11/4/2017 4:16:00 PM

I enjoyed this product, but not enough to purchase it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is so offensive to my nose. It smells so generic and so overpowering at the same time, and it does not wash off at all. Maybe if it smelled nice that would be a plus, but unfortunately for me it was a huge con. I also aesthetically hate the packaging, but the juice inside is the worst part hands down.

Popular Fragrances