Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.3

on 6/5/2018 12:02:00 PM

This foundation is amazing, it lasts all day, makes your skin looks flawless BUT it breaks me out. I have a very sensitive skin and I wear nothing but Clinique foundations but I really wanted to try this one out.

on 6/3/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product might be my holy grail. When you put it on it conceals your pores and makes your skin just look like natural skin. @ravenbrazilmakeup

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Whenever I wear this foundation I feel like my skin just doesn't look healthy at all. This foundation makes my skin look super cakey, orange and streaky because of the undertones of the foundation. I prefer foundations that are lighter coverage and enhance my skin rather than just slapping on some cakey orange make-up and making my skin look too artificial. This is a no from me and I would imagine that this foundation would not be good for oily skins because I'm combination with an oily t-zone and chin and this made my skin look pretty greasy after a few hours. It's a no from me.

on 5/19/2018 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this so bad but it didn't work out for me. It didn't blend well into my skin at all and looked very unnatural. I have tried application with 2 different brushes and a beauty blender. Besides the fact that it oxidized and I tested out 3 different colors, even if color wasn't an issue, you can see that you are wearing foundation.To the touch it felt like slightly rubbery, the best way I can describe it lol.

this was meant to be a perfect match for my skin tone and type. it is neither. i would not suggest this foundation for anyone that has sensitive, reactive, hormonal skin nor would i suggest it for pale complexions due to the choice in undertone pigments (and i generally use yellow toned foundations but this stuff was big bird level. just no.)

the foundation irritated my face so much i had to wash it off after an hour. in the hour that it was on it looked very artificial; no amount of careful application or blending made any difference. left an absolute ton of comedones on my face.

it photographs beautifully. if you have tolerant skin and take a lot of pictures of yourself this foundation is probably fantastic for the price - you do seem to get a fair amount of product for the money.

on 4/18/2018 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this in Snow and before this I have only used drug store foundation. 20 yrs of drug store foundation, what was i thinking? I am very impressed, it actually for the first time in my life matches me to the color of my neck and covers up so much. I am in love. But even so this is my first time using non drug store makeup so I do want to keep trying new more expensive foundations until i find a holy grail but this is differently a favorite right now.

on 4/11/2018 1:55:00 PM

The pricing is ok for a highend company.
This foundation didn´t blow my mind but it isn´t as bad as the other reviews says.

You cant´t apply this with your hands because it feels just dry and wierd. I apply this first with a brush and then a sponge then it melt in to my skin.
A plus for me is that this is my closest foundation shade, mine is in the shade snow.
And an other tip is to moisturize good before for those who have dryer skin and the other way around for oily skin (Just apply a little i mean).

on 4/9/2018 8:33:00 PM

I have dry/ance prone skin. Once I saw the claims of the foundation and an actual match for fair skin (which is rare), I was instantly intrigued in this product. I thought I would splurge for this foundation if it really did what it claimed. $39.00 is the most I have even bought for a foundation, and I would not buy this product again. I tried apply this foundation with different techniques, different primes, different setting techniques and at the end of the day, the product still looked awful on my skin. This foundation moved around my skins throughout the day, even after setting. I would scratch my face and then foundation would instantly rub off/move around. Also, even after one layer of foundation, I found that my skin looked even more dry and cakey. I would NOT consider spending that much money on this foundation again.

on 3/22/2018 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this once before they came out with more shades, and the shade closest to me was too dark and the wrong undertones (golden- pink undertones). Then I bought it again (in the shade Sand- medium tan w/ golden undertones) when they released new shades, and I think I'm just too oily with it.

I always buy foundations with yellow/golden undertones but wow this one is just too yellow. I want to try mixing it with my wnw photofocus just to use it up but I won't be repurchasing it.

on 4/3/2018 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't see anything special about this foundation. It gives me a nice sheer coverage but it's nothing better than my maybelline fit me. Way over-priced for the quality.