Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.1

Thank you.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The shade range is a joke here, everything is so yellow and there are no pink toned or Truely fair shades. Even swan is yellow.
I am glad to hear they are adding cloud to be a true fair pinked tone shade and several deep shades so I will repurchase cloud to try it.
The formula is hydrating and gel like but never sets down and will transfer. It just sets on skin instead of blending in..
It feels heavy on the skin but lays well over patches and is medium coverage
I am 0cr in Dior backstage, NW10 in Mac, hourglass vanish stick in alabastaer, br10 in YSL, 3.75 in luminous silk but 2 works too, the lightest shade in L’Oréal infallible pro glow, porcelain 0.5 in tom Ford, beige rose in Chanel, shade 1 in Charlotte tilbury, R230 in MUFE- If you are a similar pink toned shade do not go for swan or snow, wait for cloud because they will not match you.

So yellow, and they oxidise down more yellow.

i have this in snow, and the color match is close (which is hard cause im ghostly pale) but, it just doesnt blend into the skin nicely. I think of this was a more radiant and glowy foundation i would like it more. As it is its more of a matte finish and it actually looks very bad on my nose. i wanted to like it. :(

on 4/3/2018 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't see anything special about this foundation. It gives me a nice sheer coverage but it's nothing better than my maybelline fit me. Way over-priced for the quality.

on 3/22/2018 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this once before they came out with more shades, and the shade closest to me was too dark and the wrong undertones (golden- pink undertones). Then I bought it again (in the shade Sand- medium tan w/ golden undertones) when they released new shades, and I think I'm just too oily with it.

I always buy foundations with yellow/golden undertones but wow this one is just too yellow. I want to try mixing it with my wnw photofocus just to use it up but I won't be repurchasing it.

on 3/15/2018 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a three sample pack from a Sephora order it came with 3 shades, Vanilla, Light Beige and Sand. I opened Sand first because of my yellow undertone, and I wear Sand (winter) or Rattan mixed in summer with ELDW... it was super dark and orange so I opened Vanilla to try to tone it down, this was also dark just a bit less but still orange, thought BEIGE would be better, nope orange! Maybe it was the samples but they are all ORANGE, I mixed the shades together to test on my face while I was at home (so I didn't look like an oompa in public).

I applied with a brush and then set with a beauty blender and loose powder... once it was on my skin it blended better and didn't look as orange, but still, it was not yellow enough for me.. This was at about 5pm but by 9pm I was super oily. I won't purchase or retest as I didn't like the wear of the foundation or the shades.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely foundation but isn't one that lasts the day. If you have relatively good skin I think this would look beautiful. I don't have bad skin by any means, but it does pick up texture and break down in the t-zone towards the end of the day. While the coverage is build-able I don't feel it's on par with something like estee lauder double wear. If you were wearing this of an evening I think it would be great but wouldn't count on it for a full day of work.

Pros:

- Beautiful luxurious packaging.
- Easy to apply, blends seamlessly.
- Natural looking medium coverage.
- Does blur pores and imperfections.

Cons:

-Staying powder
- Begins to become slightly shiny transfer after around 5 hours of wear.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I've ever used, provides great coverage and looks very natural on the skin. The only bad thing is that it does get oily throughout the day.

on 12/18/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is still my favourite foundation. The coverage is a medium but you can build it up to a full, it doesn’t catch on to my dry areas, smooths my skin out, covers most blemishes and the packaging is so cute & luxurious feeling. My issue is that it gets oily throughout the day, settles into my smile lines, the colour oxidizes as you wear it, and the price is pretty up there since I run out of this foundation so fast.

on 12/10/2017 7:44:00 AM

Love the colors since I'm an olive skin tone but this makes my skin super oily! After three hours of wearing it, I always look like a greasy mess. I went in to Sephora to talk about this and they told me it was impossible it'd make me oily because it had coconut oil in it, I'm combination skin more prone to being dry so I have no idea what they're talking about