L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection

L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection

3.4

on 7/21/2017 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I was able to purchase all four of these from Amazon for roughly 22 USD. Worth it for the price. These eyeshadows are wonderful for working on your blending game. So many colors to work with! They blend out ok. It does require some work on the users part. The brush that comes with them are not good for applying the shadow BUT I cut them and love them for my lippies. These shadows are a bit powdery so I don't go in full bore with the brush. More of a rolling action. There can be some fallout with the more shimmery ones so make sure to knock that brush before applying it to your eyes. I have been able to create so many looks with these palettes. I really enjoy the neons the most. I do find that I reach for these quite a bit because it's just more convenient than going through my single eyeshadows to find the colors that I want. As long as you use an eye Primer then set your makeup with a spray I have zero creasing or rub off. If you don't mind working for a product then these really are great.

on 6/13/2017 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this. it's pigmented but there is a lot of fall out, the colors are beautiful & very easy to create a look with and bery blendable. i have the nudes one & i create cute pink eyeshadow looks with it all the time

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got the Smoky one. It was the first palette I got. It's cheap and it has some nice shadows. Not the most pigmented ever, but nice to make simple looks. I love the matte shadows it has for transition. Overall it's a nice palette and you can combine it with other ones to make great looks.

I have this in the nudes one, and it's absolutely stunning! The pigmentation of them is really nice a little chalky but it's worth it for the price. They do take a little bit of work to blend but the end result is gorgeous. I don't own the naked 3 palette but I'd say this is a very good dupe for it. Overall a really pretty palette for such a good price

on 10/3/2016 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in nudes. I don't like this palette at all. Most of the colors appear chalky and on me, I have a medium dark complexion. The colors aren't very pigmented, glitter is chunky. I think if you have pale skin this could work though color wise, but brown ladies don't waste your money.

mine is Nudes. the pigmentation is awful , can not be blended , even make a monochromatic eye by pilling and pilling color , the color disappear within 1 hour. the BEST from this product is the BRUSH that come with it. it is a small brush to pack color to lid , i use it with other eyeshadow and it pick up product immensely WELL. not shed after washing , soft . I bought this nudes pallete after watching yt , but the things that i didn't notice it is that the yt go by the product thousand times. not going to get fool again (hopefully)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

These are some of the best eye shadows I've owned (have them in nude). I can only compare to drugstore brands though since i've not splurged into department store shadows yet. All I can say is that if you like shimmery nudes, these are worth a try. I bought mine on Amazon for less than $10. There a couple of negatives - the package is huge, forget about carrying it in your purse unless you are into large bags. Comes with a tiny mirror. Some of the rose colors are too similar, which I personally don't mind as these are my favorite colors in the palette, but if someone is looking for lots of different looks, this is not the best palette to get. These are compared to UD on some forums, but like I said, I never owned an expensive palette, so cannot vouch for that claim. Definitely better than most drugstore brands out there (Maybelline, Covergirl, etc.)

on 7/11/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I want review you product

on 8/6/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First, I was really impressed when I saw this palette. They looked great and got all the color I need.
I got it for $12 well, I am in Asia.
For me, It's not a good deal about the price, remembering we have another cheaper and better in quality products.
Some of the color didnt show up really well, oh please I am an asian skin toned.

I have to swap my brush over n over again to bring up the color in my eyes!
They are all fallouts, I notice it (without an eyeshadow primer)
I have to use an eyeshadow primer if I want it to stay and really hold my eyemakeups.
I am still in love hate relationship with this palette, I will be reviewing back soon.
I owned this palette for a month and havent find out something really amazing about it..
Its okay to have but its not a must.
Colors are really natural , get it if you want to look as natural as possible
Won't rebuy, I got many brands to try...

I dont use the brush that comes with it, because I have a better one

on 9/5/2016 11:39:00 PM

I saw this at a sale and fell in love with the shimmery glowy palette. (Nude range) I was buying quite a few make up items so I didn't want to splurge on eye shadows. And I'm not one to always put on eye shadow. But ever since I got this, I've been putting it on almost everyday to complete my look.

For a 'noob' in eye shadows, this is a pretty good buy.

What I love:
- The nude shimmery palette. This is great for everyday wear
- It has just a few matte ones to balance it out Just kind of wish there were more
- This will last me a long time
- Comes with the application brush
- Staying power is moderate to high
- Value for money
- It can cause a slight crease on my eyelid sometimes, but not often, maybe like twice so far. It really depends on the weather. It's usually hot and humid in Singapore. I do not remove my make up at the gym, so it's pretty cool that it looks almost the same after my work out. And I'm not one to wear eyelid primer. This eyeshadow goes on after i apply my eyeliner all directly on my skin (I don't even apply moisturiser, foundation, BB cream etc on my eyelid)

What I don't like:
- It is a little crumbly...The stuff gets transferred onto the packaging
- The packaging is definitely not very good- materials wise. It feels cheap. For the price I've paid, I'm not complaining

Staying power is moderate.

I might buy this again but for my next one, I'd like to try out better quality ones. I don't mind paying more.