LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.7

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

J'ai une peau mixte et cela fonctionne comme du ciel sur ma peau. «Je mettrais le complexe crème hydratante raffinante pour le visage Visible Difference d'Elizabeth Arden sous le masque et croyez-moi, vous vous réveillerez avec le visage le plus doux, le plus charnu, le plus luisant et le plus couvert de rosée du matin. . Parfait pour ceux qui ne dorment pas beaucoup. «Le prix est également relativement abordable pour la quantité de produit reçue et définitivement approuvé par les étudiants». J'éloge rarement au sujet d'un produit, mais celui-ci en vaut vraiment la peine, j'ai emmené ma mère, ma tante et même leurs amis à l'essayer et ils sont maintenant aussi obsédés par cela lol! C'est mon deuxième pot parce que oui, c'est TELLEMENT bon. S'il vous plaît essayez!

on 10/11/2018 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loveeee this.

I purchased the product at Sephora. A little expensive but reasonable for a luxury product. The fragrance is rich - just what you think a million dollars would smell like. I applied a smooth, even layer to my skin after cleansing and toning. My skin drank up the formula - it felt instantly moisturized. I was worried about the product transferring to my pillow cases or hair (I'm a roller), but I had no problems whatsoever. The mask is tacky, so it stays firmly on the skin without an overly sticky-feeling. Over night, my skin absorbed a lot of the formula. In the morning, my skin had a little residue that I removed easily with warm water. My face felt fresh and hydrated!

This product made a difference for me. I'm usually oily but during the colder seasons, my skin loses moisture and I experience that dry, uncomfortable feeling. Moisturizers and creams help but this product is a bonus. I would repurchase because it's a little luxury every girl with dry or combination skin should have and it smells amazing!

on 9/27/2018 12:33:00 PM

I apply this product after washing my face, before bed. It feels nice and cool when it goes on, and takes a few minutes to sink into the skin. Personally, I don't find the smell to be strong at all, but it does smell nice.

In the morning, I don't have the "omg wow" results that some are describing, but my skin is a bit softer, and that helps my makeup to blend more easily. I haven't had any pore-clogging or breakouts from this. I tried it as an eye cream but didn't feel like it did much for that area. I don't think the results of this are amazing, but you get a LOT for the price--like a jar will probably last 9+ months, so I'd probably eventually repurchase. Wouldn't repurchase if it was pricier though.

Update, 6 weeks later. This stuff has just about "cured" my oily skin! I'd long suspected at least part of my oily skin was due to dehydration, but didn't really know how to fix it since I moisturized twice a day. Well, this did it! My skin has gone from having to wear full foundation just to control oil, to being fine with just a BB cream. I still have to blot a couple times throughout the day, but I would say I've gone from a very oily t-zone to just slightly. If you've ever suspected you have dehydrated skin, you need to try this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in Singapore while I was travelling. I went on a 3-week tour of SE Asia, and knew I would be flying a lot. I'm from North America and not used to the kind of weather I was having, and of course, flying wreaks havoc on your skin. I tried it out, and put it on almost every night as a night masque after sweating all day and being out in the sun. Mind you, I also used SPF 110 while I was there, and keep a regular regimen of Cetaphil cleanser, Vitamin C serum, moisturizer, and facial massages/facials.

Everyone who saw pictures of my trip commented on how glowing my skin was, and that I looked fresh and dewy. So definitely would re-purchase. It's expensive but not SK-II expensive, and imo, well worth the price. I bought mine at Sephora for about $35 SGD. The smell is light and relaxing. I have the new formula -- the jar is purple, and I believe the smell is lavender. The packaging is fine, not great. I understand people's concern about having a jar, but also I like seeing how much I have left.

Definitely a re-purchase for me.

on 6/28/2018 11:06:00 PM

I was a little confused when reading other reviews that sounded like this product was a moisturizer. I use it as stated, as a mask. I followed the instructions, cleansing, applying my normal serums or moisturizers, let those sit about 20-30 min, then apply a thin layer of the mask. Then I'd tap on the eye mask. They dry down rather quickly to a smooth finish. The mask effectively seals in the mousture your skin would normally lose to dry air, evaporation & bedding. That seal, for me also seemed to allow my other products, including acne spot treatments, to work without being rubbed off. I woke up, washed with Cetaphil and found my skin soft & hydrated. I hate daytime moisturizer & these results made me think I could skip it. Oh, I use it way too often...maybe 5 days a week so I may drop that to 3 times. No fresh breakouts for my 51 yr old combo skin and I did not note any major unpleasant fragrance issue.
Worked for me. Same fail grade on the packaging as everyone--No Pots Everrrr!
Just noting--not a moisturizer, a mask🙂

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received this product for Christmas, and I’m impressed. I have very oily skin that tends to dry out, and it’s difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn’t make me look greasy. This is a godsend. I wake up in the morning and my skin is plump and soft. It’s not heavily fragranced at all, but the scent is light and relaxing. The amount of product you get is overwhelming; I’ve been taking the lid off and using the product that gathers on the lid as it’s usually enough to cover my face. I’ve been using it on and off since Christmas, but I want to use it more as I have been recovering from a terrible depression slump and want to take care of myself at every chance I get. The jar is absolutely beautiful, and I plan on using it to store lipsticks or pencils when I run out of the product. I would definitely repurchase. I don’t think I can live without it!

on 4/23/2018 12:15:00 AM

Holy grail. I’m in love with this stuff. I use Differin every night, so sometimes my skin can be a little sensitive. Other moisturizers I have tried burned my skin upon application (e.g. Neutrogena Hydroboost, Simple Skin Quench Sleeping Cream, Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream, just to name a few...) Laneige has never burned my skin. It goes on smoothly, sinks right into my skin with no sticky feel, and smells heavenly. I can apply layers of it to my face without it ever feeling heavy. My skin feels so good after application. It soothes my skin and has never broken me out. My only (previous) complaint was that sometimes I felt like it didn’t hydrate enough. It absorbed so quickly that i felt like i didn’t have any moisturizer on at all. That all changed for me today though... I was browsing the Laneige website and I purchased the new Lavender scented sleeping mask (which I am insanely excited for...) While reading the directions, I noticed that you are supposed to apply the sleeping mask OVER your normal night time moisturizer at night... I had just been using the product by itself. Lo and behold, problem solved. I used the sleeping mask over my moisturizer tonight. It still absorbed just as quickly with no sticky after feel, and my skin felt more moisturized than it did when using the mask alone. I will continue to buy this product. The price point ($25) isn’t a deal breaker. Although of course I would prefer to spend less, I have not found another moisturizer that soothes my sensitive skin like this does.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite night cream during autumn winter. Hydrates and soothes. Especially helpful after using acids. During summer and when I’m traveling to more humid weather, it’s a bit too rich for my skin so I use an emulsion instead. Still, really love and will always repurchase.

on 4/16/2018 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This water sleeping mask is amazing!! It doesn't plump or moisturize your face after 1 use so it will take several uses but it really is fantastic. I used it 2 times a week for awhile and I did notice my face is a lot softer and plumper. It helped a lot with makeup application. The mask dries quickly but it's not "drying". It feels like a moisturizer after so it's fine. Doesn't stain pillows or anything. Doesn't give a burning/itching feeling either. I would highly recommend this to everyone especially during winter months when most people get drier skin. Great product and highly recommended. It also helped me out a lot when I was peeling from vacation and using this twice actually helped the peeling to stop and moisturized the area so it didn't need to peel.

This definitely makes me want to try out their lip mask.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my essential skincare product
I use this twice per week over all my skincare products for night

I guarantee you will wake up feeling great about your skin
And I always bring this whenever I travel around with plane if the flight is gonna longer than 5 hours, I will bring the travel size one or the sample size with sachet.

Price is reasonable

Packaging is fine, it comes with a little spatula if I’m not mistaken.