75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Popular dupe for Benefit They're Real mascara. It is a drier and less clumpy formula than Benefit. A good everyday natural mascara if you don't have sensitive eyes. PROS: Holds a curl and lifts up my fine straight lashes Natural fluffy looking lashes Some volume No clumping (Benefit is clumpy) Dries fast Removes easier than Benefit Deep blue-black shade CONS: Takes a while to build volume Leaves lashes stiff Flakes if you rub your eyes Irritates my sensitive eyes Brush leaves a no mascara "gap" near the base of lashes, noticeable if you have lighter lashes The ball tip holds a bit of product...but this is easily combed out with the rest of the brush as its very separating

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

9 months ago

The packaging is clearly a copy of the benefit 'they're real' mascara. I bought this as I am away for a month and I brought some Rodial mascara with me which is utterly dissappointing, I wanted to buy a replacement that was cheap and if it was rubbish I'd throw it away - its a great every day mascara. I would compare it to MAC extended play but at a much better price point (I think it was about 5 AUSD?) and I think the wand is great! it also doesn't clump or smudge and you don't get panda eyes (which I have definitely got with benefit mascara before) The downside is that after a few hours I don't think you can see it that well on your eyes so I wouldn't recommend using it for special events, as I said its definitely more of an everyday mascara. Its also quite small so I will be buying quite a few of these as I think I'll get through them quickly For the price point this mascara is great, and its much better than more expensive mascaras I've tried (Rodial, heres looking at you), just don't expect it to work miracles or make you look like you're wearing falsh lashes

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

this was my staple mascara for the longest time. it gives you a full fan lash look not clumpy and looks natural but beautiful. I have bought like 5 already.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

2 years ago

This mascara is honestly very good for the price you pay! I got this because as a student, the budget is quite tight and gave it a go. Personally, nothing was too special about it, but a good average mascara and a must have even as a backup. Definitely would purchase this again as it is extremely affordable, considering having to change mascara's every 3 months due to the short shelf life.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

2 years ago

Hello MUA, Happy Summer! Today I'm going to review W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara. I received this in a "Pamper Yourself Goodie Bag" from my Sister! She gave me a lot in this goodie bag! She's the best! Thank You Sis! MY REVIEW & THOUGHTS, HELPFUL TIPS: So, first thing I did was test this mascara on the back of my hand, so I can see what kind of mascara I'm dealing with. It was a little on the drying side, but all can be fixed! I use a generic Visine and pop in 3 drops of that. I then roll it around in between my hands. Then I take a glass and fill it with hot water, I then put in my primer and my mascara in it for 3 minutes. I apply my primer then I follow up with the mascara. I only apply 2 coat's of mascara, any more, all mascara will clump. A ritual every single day! And make-up artists swear by It, and so do I! I had no problem with the application. I didn't poke myself in the eye, it didn't smudge, clump or flake, ect. You must take your time when applying mascara! That should be the first thing you put on before anything else, because it's the most time consuming if done right! Your eyes are the windows to your Soul. Let your mascara reflect that! I wore this for 91/2 hour's in the heat and humidity, without a problem. No problems taking it off, I always use baby oil. It takes it all off and it conditions your eyelashes, making them soft.The wand is upper; the bristles are fine and thin which makes it catch all the lashes. Also, there are little bristles which can be worked for the inner lashes. The wand works really well. The formula is nice and has a proper consistency. I Not for a bit I felt that it was heavy! I felt that the wand works better in zig zag motion than just applied straight because the bristles will get to reach everywhere. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Make your eyes pop and get beautiful lashes with W7 Absolute Lashes. It’s a must have in your make-up bag.Mascara: • Nice silver colored packaging. • Wand works really well. • The little bristles at the end reach the inner lashes. • Formula is superb. • Does not feel heavy. • Good staying power. • Water-resistant. • Priced well. The brushes are similar also. Absolute Lashes is a direct copy of the Benefit They’re Real. The main difference is the formula. Benefit They’re Real is a wetter formula compared to the W7. They’re the same in terms of lengthening too. For an every day mascara, I’d rather have the W7 Absolute Lashes for $2.99 W7 Absolute Lashes is a black mascara with a soft, spiked brush that makes your eyes pop and gets you beautiful lashes. W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara. Each Spike Separates And Therefore Emphasises Each Lash To Give A Dramatic Curl. With A Formula To Last All Evening, This Mascara Will Have People ABSOLUTELY Craving Your Look. Absolute Lashes Boosts Volume, Length and an extra curl. **FeaturesCruelty-free/No Animal Testing, Hypoallergenic, Long Lasting, Waterproof**. Yes, I would repurchase and I will recommend the W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara. I hope this review helps and I recommend that those who didn't like this mascara, please give it another try, USING the awesome TIPS I wrote down! It Will change your perspective on THIS Mascara! Hope this review helps you! ????❤️

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

This mascara is pretty good, especially for its price (around $5!). It is really good to use on bottom lashes, and it's really, really black. Provides a nice lift and especially darkens them. Worth it!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

2 years ago

5 star review! I can't believe this is available at Chemist Warehouse (who are located all over the place, so it's easy to find) and it's only around the $5 mark. Chemist Warehouse often have buy 2 get the 3rd free, and this was my freebie. I totally love it. It's not quite as good as my favourite Urban Decay mascara but for a fraction of the price it definitely gives it a run for it's money! It doesn't flake or smudge and it holds a curl. I will be repurchasing for sure.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

2 years ago

The consistency of this mascara is quite dry. It is just an average mascara which worth its price. Nothing special.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I found this at Tj maxx for 2.99 and had heard good things about it so I wanted to try it. I used this on one eye and Benefit's They're Real on the other to compare. I was amazed at the results and shocked at the difference between them. The W7 mascara looked a lot better,it gave my lashes way more length and no clumps with multiple coats. The Benefit mascara was lacking in length and had a little clumping also. For 2.99 I think this is hard to beat since it performs well at a bargain price!

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I can't say if this really is a dupe for Benefit, but this mascara is just average. It doesn't flake but goes on kind of clumpy and stiff. It's very black, which is a plus! I tried to use it on my lower lashes but since I'm particularly maladroit mascara always gets under the lash. This isn't usually a problem, because I just wait for it to dry then it flakes off with a cotton bud but the W7 wouldn't flake off for love nor money and I just had to do a smoked out waterline to cover it. Can't beat the price, though!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure