Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit

No Image

3.8

on 4/12/2018 4:46:00 PM

Wondering if anyone has tried using a lash primer (like L'Oreal) before applying fibers as it may help them stick better to lashes and you can see where you've placed them. (Then use PP mascara and fibers and finish with PP mascara or another.) Will try this soon as I dislike the fibers under my eyes or falling off...my only criticism.)

on 1/4/2018 9:50:00 PM

Omg, I love this stuff so much. I love how this is a drugstore item as well. I have blonde eyelashes, and It's hard finding stuff that makes my eye lashes look bomb. This stuff definitely gives a bomb look. It really makes your eyelashes look long and thick!!!!! 10/10 would buy again :)))

on 3/19/2017 11:53:00 AM

I bought this thinking it was probably a total gimmick. I figured it was really just mascara in a fancy package. But I was totally wrong. This stuff works TOO well. I am a 35-year-old professional, and I can't go out in public with makeup that looks like a 16-year-old posing for selfies on Instagram. These make my lashes look SO long, it really is like eye extensions. I mean, they look good I guess, just SUPER dramatic. So if you're getting dolled up for a concert or something, this would be a great product. For dropping my son off at school? Not so much.

on 1/26/2017 10:13:00 PM

I like the fibers a lot. I do NOT like the mascara that comes with it whatsoever I think it works best if you choose YOUR personal brand of mascara to go with it than the junk they called mascara. I used urban decay perversion and wow it was perfect. I applied the fibers with a CLOSED eye and ONLY to the TIPS of lashes and kept my eye closed while I sealed the fibers in with my mascara. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!

on 11/11/2016 5:34:00 AM

Holy eye irritant! I just tested this at the counter and within two minutes it bothered my eye. No. Just NO. It's like buying a mascara and a tube of dust.

Coming from a girl with nearly invisible eyelashes, i cannot live without this product! Upon hearing about these brand new "fiber" mascaras that were coming out, i had been lured into buying that "younique fiber mascara" that was being advertised everywhere. I ended up paying around 60 dollars for that. Right when i ran out, i was telling myself that there would be no way i would be spending that much again, when i saw these at cvs! I was instantly happy when i realized there was a drugstore fiber mascara for a third of the price! This performs amazingly for us who have bald eyelids! The mascara's formula itself is excellent because of how it instantly lengthens and thickens my lashes. I then apply the fibers THEN apply another coat of the mascara to hold them in place. Tip: The fall out will never be an issue as long as you are holding one of those cheap foundation sponges underneath your eyes to catch the little fiber babies. Or simply brush them off! I go from bald lashes to beautiful thick lashes in an instant!

Worst beauty product EVER! I am not kidding. After carefully following all the directions it looked no better than my regular mascara (benefit they're real).But the worst was yet to come. The power began to fall in my eyes and would not stop.Even after I washed my face several times and rinsed my eyes 5 times,my eyes were still really irritated. Fortunately I felt better the next day.I threw the mascara in the thrash (could not find the receipt ).Do not buy this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product soo much because it makes my lashes soooo long and voluminous without the clumpinous of the younique kit. I get sooo many compliments about my lashes and some ask me if I'm wearing falsies even when I'm at school. now yes when u apply the fibers some will fall on your cheek but all u have to do is wipe them off. if u wear contacts be very careful as u can get the fibers under ur contact lens. for contacts I recommend just putting the fibers at the tips of Ur lashes. it does flake but its very minimal. its just the leftover fibers from ur lashes and its not noticeable. when I am done with this tube I will definitely get another. the formula of the mascara part of The kit is not wet But not dry. Its right in the middle but leaning toward the more dry side.

This product is FANTASTIC for those of us who have little to no eyelashes (never really did but at 50 it's really bad)! I finally have lashes again. It does take a little extra time to apply but is worth every minute because not only does the mascara lengthen but it lasts all day, no smudges and it washes off easily. I hope they keep making this product because I will be using it for a long long time. Highly recommended by Miss Stubby (that's what I USED to call myself!)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im going to update this because the mascara provided with this isnt the problem. it's the brush. I used the mascara with a brush from a CG mascara and it worked really well. I dont know if it really matters if you use the Physicians Formula mascara with the extensions but if you want to and are having issues with clumping or grossness - use a different brush. Kind of a pain but definitely makes a difference

I really wanted to like this - and still kind of do. My advice is to use the extensions with your favorite mascara - NOT the one that comes in the kit. I did one eye with the provided mascara and one with my regular mascara and it makes a huge difference. The mascara provided in the kit is SOOO clumpy and makes lashes super spidery and gross looking. The fiber bits combined with my normal mascara added volume and length and looked amazing and like they belonged on my eyes at the same time - not spidery. Obviously there will be fall out when applying, but if you just brush it off it's fine. I'll definitely be throwng out the mascara in the kit and using the extensions, and when it's empty I'm not repurchasing. For the price, the mascara provided should be amazing.