Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip all-in-1 custom nude palette for face

4.7

Excellent highlighter and shadows !Love it 16 dollars for two on amazon

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are looking for a multi purpose blush, highlighter bronzer and eyeshadow, this product is wonderful. No matte ones though all shimmer.
Not too powdery. Nice finish.

i almost feel bad writing this review cause everybody likes it so much...but i am really not crazy over it...its ways too shimmery for me and really emphasize texture even with light hand....this makes my cheeks really bumpy when there is nuting there....still gave it 2 lippies cause i can use for eyes as eyeshadows....

This is like having all the Hourglass Ambient powders in one pallette - each little square is like a different shade. They are creamy, blend on smoothly, have no glitter, and give a glow. I use the top 3 on the tops of my cheeks, eyebrow bone, and bridge of nose. I use a large kabuki and use all the colors on the brush and go all over my face. It's beautiful. You can also use any of the shades as a gorgeous eyeshadow. It cost $12.99 at Ulta and was certainly worth that, if not more. If you want to try the Ambient powders but they're too expensive or are allergic to it (like me), then this is the illuminator to get. Granted, the squares are teeny tiny, but the product is easy to pick up if you only want certain shades. I have mine in "warm nude" but I hear the lighter pallette is equally as good. Enjoy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG product alert! Works the same as the Too Faced highlighters! I'm fair- light to medium skinned and can use this pallet for my entire look, bronzer, blush, highlight and eyeshadow. It can be natural looking, or ramped up for nighttime. Perfect for the Strobing trend, which I wear constantly. I adore this and keep a few on hand, just in case my local store runs out. No fragrance and I have sensitive skin, it has never given me problems. I purchase it for $10 at Drug Emporium. I can't live without this! Wish the compact clicked closed instead of just a magnet. That would be nice.

Love! Love! Love it! As eyeshadow topper to give some glow of alone, as countouring or under blush color, overall glow. Beautiful product I bough both shades they are very similar though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have these shimmer strips in shade "Natural Nude". What a gorgeous product. On the back of the packaging, it says it can be used as an eye shadow, blush, highlighter, contour, and bronzer... I dare to disagree about the blush and contour part, it is way too shimmery for that in my opinion. It does not work as a bronzer on my face either. But I quite enjoy it as an eye shadow and, most importantly, a beautiful highlighter. It's pigmented, it's glowy (but not glittery), it blends nicely and has a good staying power. Easy to customize your own shade by mixing different strips.
I have purchased this highlighter more than two years ago and have been using it almost daily. And I'm only about half way through it! I really hope Physicians Formula won't discontinue it before I need to repurchase it :)

I was using this product for years about 5 years ago, I had an awful time getting it Target was always out of stock and Walmart stores...I though maybe they discontinued this item...its still not in the stores tried other physicians bronzers and did not like at all...terrible hope they bring it back on the shelves I loved the Malibu strips and people asked me what I use..and I am extremely fair and cannot sun as I have suffered greatly with skin cancer

PROS:
- Super creamy, not powdery or frosty at all.
- There's a highlight in this for every skintone, and the other shades can be used as eyeshadows.
- Beautiful colours.
- Not super glittery, more of a natural looking shine - this is the greatest inner corner highlight and looks amazing on the bridge of the nose.
- As eyeshadows these last all day.
- Great price for a product that's lasted me for literally years.
- Comes with a sponge applicator that's actually usable (I know! I hate them too, but the shade is really good for when I want to get full pigment on a small part of my eyelid)

CONS:
- There's some fallout.
- Because the shades are all together without separation, the colours can get mushed together or muddied to the point where it's just a mess.
- has those really annoying little mini brushes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the best highlighter I even tried! Absolutely amazing!