BH Cosmetics 11 Pieces Pink A Dot Brush Set

BH Cosmetics 11 Pieces Pink A Dot Brush Set

4.7

I bought these brushes as a treat to myself a couple Christmas ago. boy am I glad I did. previous to this, I didn't own many proper brushes. i used to use the brushes that came with palettes (which is fine, but sometimes you need more than just a two-sided brush that you've never washed--okay that last part is probably just me). anyway, I bought these brushes and I love them. they're a great way to begin a brush collection. I do clean them (and all my brushes) much more frequently than I once did. I have added a few brushes from E.L.F. (honestly they make really good brushes, the $6 ones are awesome) and a highlight brush from morphe and I think I have a good amount of brushes. not too many and not too few.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this brush set! I own a ton of brushes ranging from cheap to Chanel and Dior. I use these brushes a ton, especially the contour one for a light diffusion of bronzer, the eye blending brush, the powder brush, etc. really enjoy bh brushes, I think they're actually better than morphe.

They're high quality, im not kidding, i love this, theyre heavy but in a good way, their hairs on it are so smooth ❤ the case its strong and travel friendly. Love love love this.

on 3/10/2016 1:26:00 AM

I was delighted by how cute these brushed from BH Cosmetics are! I thought they would be too short but the handles are actually just 1cm shorter than the regular eye/face brushes! I specially like the eye brushes for precision application. For the price, these babies exceeded by expectation. BH Cosmetics Pink-A-Dot brush set is a must have!

on 10/14/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

These brushes are just adorable which is what caught my eye and with the price I could not resist, I had to try them myself. I am so glad I did. Besides the tapered eyeliner brush and the flat eyeliner brush which in my eyes are useless, the brushes are good quality for what you spend on them. All the brushes are very soft, I have had them for over a year and washed them many, many times and I have yet to see a hair shed. The face brushes are not that dense which is to be expected but a let down nine the less. The eye brushes are great and work well with cream or powder products. The stand out brushes are the tapered blending brush, classic shadow brush, and the fan brush.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have two of these sets and don't regret having them at all. They are absolutely adorable! The set comes with 11 synthetic brushes with black handles, pink polka dots and gold writing. The bristles even have a pink tip. These are extremely soft on the skin, apply product smoothly, don't shed and are easy for travel. They also come in a cute pink case with black polka dots on it.

Highly recommended!