Real Techniques Setting Brush

Real Techniques Setting Brush
Setting Brush

4.7

I personally prefer MAC brushes but this brush is still amazing. If you want to own quality brushes but don't want to/can't spend lots of money then brushes from Real Techniques are the real deal!
I have this and used this for a long time before starting to collect MAC.

It’s a must have. You can use it in multiple ways- with powder to set concealer, with highlighter, or even to dust off fallout from eyeshadow. I bought mine 4 years ago (!!) and it’s still in a perfect condition- no shedding!

I think Real Techniques has consistently amazed me! they have continued to make hands down the best affordable yet great quality brushes for any makeup need. The Setting Brush is yet another great addition to my ever growing and vast brush collection yet I continuously use this brush for multiple uses. for my liking and face shape, I use this brush for blush, contour, setting powder, baking and highlighting. I prefer it for applying contouring powders or a more precise application of bronzer along hollows of my face. I do have a small face so I prefer smaller brushes. this picks up & applies & blends product so well. I think if you haven't tried a RT brush, don't hesitate. they are put together so well. Regardless of price they are fantastic. I've owned this one for over 2 years and with almost daily use and weekly cleaning, I've never had a loose hair or breakage. The ferrule is strong. Great packaging that has held up and doesn't look cheap. love the thickness and strong handle that has rubber grip. truly a great brush. The whole company line is WONDERFUL!!!

Perfect for setting my Laura mercier under eye white powder.

on 7/28/2018 5:39:00 AM

Terrific little brush. Fantastic quality-no shedding, I can wash this as often as I please with no fear that it will start to fall apart. I love it for setting under my eyes, but then I get going and find myself setting all over, because it just leaves a beautiful finish. I rarely use highlighter, but when I do, it does work beautifully for that, too. I love Real Techniques brushes. They are excellent brushes for the money.

on 7/28/2018 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush.
I use it with my highlighter, undereye ‘baking’ powder. Had it for about 3-4 years, wash it frequently (looks as new every time) and no shedding so far!
RT make Great products for good price.

on 7/22/2018 5:37:00 AM

This was my second purchase form Real Techniques and I really love it. I use it for applying highliter and it delivers so so wonderful. It takes more product than a fan brush but I grab this one when I don't have much time for make-up ( I'd rather sleep 5 more minutes, especially on monday). I use it on the cupid's bow and the tip of my nose and the final result is glowy and natural. It is a great brush even for the beginners. I will definitely repurchase it.

I love this brush as it's amazing for setting your undereyes and is super affordable!

Another great brush for a fair price! The sisters recommend it for setting your makeup but I use it for applying my highlighter. It takes a good amount of product and applies it beautifully. The brushes recommended for highlighter I have are too big. I need a brush which applies the highlighter more precisely and not on my cheeks as well.

on 1/9/2018 12:27:00 AM

This brush is great! I don't use it for setting my undereye area, though - I use it for highlighter. It works very well for that purpose. Picks up a good amount of product, easily blends the highlighter into the skin, etc. The price is right, too.

Popular Makeup Brushes