Maybelline New York FIT Me Matte + Poreless Powder - Normal to Oily

3.9

Talc, Perlite, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

My favorite pressed powder on the market right now. I just use it on no makeup days. The texture is perfect, it provides just a little bit of coverage, and it also sets concealer. I will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It’s a pretty decent powder, but there is a reason for dermatologists to advise not to overuse powders / loose powders as they clog pores.
Also it emphasizes dryness on the skin) But still a good powder, worth purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pro
-This powder blends in with all the foundations I have used
-It doesn't make those foundation blotchy
-I love that there is a mirror
-I love that there is a round sponge
-It does cover up my pores

Con
-clings to dry patches
-won't cover up imperfections on its own

Application tip
Pat it on, only pat
I usually apply a lot and then get rid of the excess with my hand so it doesn't look cakey
(it looks very good when my face produces some oil)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Not cakey or to dry. Gives good coverage, can even be used on its own without foundation for a natural look. Good colour & smooth finish, no orange effect. Price is good. Matches up to the more expensive brands. I swapped from Bobby Brown sheer finish powder to this & loving it. Only negative is that it does not come with a mirror or an applicator sponge. Otherwise I love this product. Love the black pacakaging, makes it look elegant & not cheap.

I love this. I have always got a high end pressed powder and for a long time have used Clinique Stay Matte. I can get an oily forehead. I forgot my make up one day at work and popped into Boots and picked this up to keep me going. I’d read pretty decent reviews and it was inexpensive. It is so good and really lasts on me. I will definitely get this in future. Great value. £5.99 as opposed to twenty odd quid. Also ideal to wear on days where I don’t want foundation but would like coverage. For the review below, the mirror and sponge is in a compartment underneath the powder.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Lightweight, cheap, lasts a while and does its job but really nothing special...
Wish this powder had a mirror as now I have to carry little mirror in my purse to apply this powder.
I personally prefer Borjouis powder in a red packaging.

This powder is absolutely awful!! Not sure what is in this powder but it burns my face so bad. For several months I could not figure out what was causing the awful burn!! It's this powder!! . it's been about a week since I discontinued using & threw this in the garbage, my face is still a little red but it's on the mends after I quit using this. If you have sensitive skin stay far far away from this product.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
- Matte finish
- Controls oils (for up to 2 hours before it needs to be touched up)
- Extremely lightweight
- Doesn't appear powdery or cakey on skin
- Good price (€7.95, £5.99, $7.99)
- 13 shades (I use translucent)
- Didn't cling to, or extentuate, dry patches

Cons:
- Cheap packaging (doesn't feel sturdy)
- Very soft and breakable

Overall:
I really like how this powder makes my skin look in comparison to other powders that I've used. The formula is super lightweight and soft, but this makes it very easily broken or damaged. I swatched some with my finger and the edge became a bit cracked so use it gently :D

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Other than the fact that the packaging is a little huge, this powder is quite good. I use the shade 120. I see a lot of people comparing it to the L’Oréal true match powder, which the L’Oréal one is actually a little bit better in controlling oils. So if you have normal skin, this one will do. But if you have oily skin, the L’Oréal pen is a better option.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I went from Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart to locate this product in my color. Finally found it, went home tried it out, LOVED the matte finish but my face immediately starts burning. I also tried it this morning to see if I would get the same results and I did. I have very sensitive skin and it's really hard for me to find products that I like......This seemed to be perfect but there's something in it that does not agree with my skin. I also have the foundation and love it as well, but I was looking for something with more of a matte finish.