Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer

Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer
Hangover Rx Replenishing Face PrimerHangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer

3.7

Water, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

on 7/20/2018 1:21:00 PM

Favorite primer! Very hydrating- good soft smell. Does the job- HOWEVER kinda pricey for the amount of product you get and the packaging is not good. As you get to the end of the product the pump doesn't work very well and it is impossible to unscrew it so that you can manually squeeze product out. Not good! Otherwise the primer itself is great.

on 7/15/2018 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells really nice (if you like coconut water) & has very cute packaging. However I'm not sure it does anything and I've been using it for months., for the price I was expecting to see a big difference. Not a pore minimizer, but it does a great job of brightening the skin and hydrating however many cheaper face creams would do the same. Not sure if it helps my foundation last longer.

on 6/9/2018 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite primers. It’s moisturizing but not too much. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn’t make me oily. It leaves the skin slightly tacky so foundation goes on top nicely. The smell is very refreshing. Nothing too much. I hate products that are too perfumed but this dreamy light coconut smell is so addictive. Packaging is also very nice. Good pump. I’m on my third bottle of this.

on 6/8/2018 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

From my experience this HangoverRx doesn't offer any benefit at all. Not as a primer, not as a cream that will make you look more rested, and not as a moisturizer. Nope. And while it may not be a useful product, at least it's pricey. Ish.

on 6/4/2018 11:35:00 AM

It has a nice, subtle smell. The packaging is great because it's a pump with a cap over it. So much easier than most screw tops or squeeze bottles. Otherwise, I don't really see a difference when using and not using primer (but I don't think that's on this product specifically, but more so primers in general).

on 6/1/2018 4:17:00 AM

This is one my favorite primers. It not only feels moisturizing, but I can also feel my skin prepped for my foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great product for dry skin. It makes my makeup last longer and look better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I don't understand the hype around this one. I've used it with two different foundations and with both my tried and true foundations got cakey and patchy. It did not fill my pores either and it smells like a plastic coconut. It feels nice when you first apply it but after all it didn't really feel hydrating either. There are some really good primers out there from every price range and this is not one of them.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely love this primer! Smells good and has replenishing factors like probiotics and skin revivers.I sometimes use this as a light moisturizer on lazy days and my skin really does look radiant and healthy.It has the texture of a moisturizer more than the typical silicone feeling primer.Make sure you let it settle for a few minutes and then apply your makeup.As a plus it's cruelty free and paraben free!I do work in the beauty industry and know for a fact that this is great for all skin types!The only reason I wouldn't buy this one again is because I have moved onto the 3 in 1 replenishing primer and setting spray by Too Faced as well.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a premium sample and fell in love. Hold makeup all day. foundations stay true for several hours, but the best part is that it fills lines so makeup goes on really smooth. Will be buying several tubes and trying the whole line. Perfect on sensitive skin, no complaints.