Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer

Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer
Hangover Rx Replenishing Face PrimerHangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer

3.7

Water, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely love this primer! Smells good and has replenishing factors like probiotics and skin revivers.I sometimes use this as a light moisturizer on lazy days and my skin really does look radiant and healthy.It has the texture of a moisturizer more than the typical silicone feeling primer.Make sure you let it settle for a few minutes and then apply your makeup.As a plus it's cruelty free and paraben free!I do work in the beauty industry and know for a fact that this is great for all skin types!The only reason I wouldn't buy this one again is because I have moved onto the 3 in 1 replenishing primer and setting spray by Too Faced as well.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a premium sample and fell in love. Hold makeup all day. foundations stay true for several hours, but the best part is that it fills lines so makeup goes on really smooth. Will be buying several tubes and trying the whole line. Perfect on sensitive skin, no complaints.

on 4/28/2018 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't say it is a bad primer, but I have a couple far superior to this one, like the Laura mercier one..This one goes on light, almost invisible..not sure it makes any difference on my skin really..or if my foundation looks any better..for the price, you can find better i think..

This product is hit or miss for me. Sometimes when I apply this I get a really nice finish and then other times I feel like it makes my foundation look grey. Do not ask me how. I feel like the texture is to sticky and sometimes making it hard to blend with my foundations. I rather use lorac pore minimizer primer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I received a little foil packet recently and was excited to try this out. As a dry-skinned lizard, I had high hopes for this primer. Sadly, it does nothing for me. In fact, it was more of a detriment than using no primer at all. This applies like a thick lotion and even after giving it 5 minutes to set, as I applied my foundation, it seemed to mix with it, turning my liquidy foundation into a pancake batter-like consistency which was difficult to spread around. After testing it all day, this didn't help with my dry patches or wear time whatsoever. I'm glad I didn't spring for a full size.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This absorbed well and left my skin feeling smooth. My foundation applied well and blended quite quickly. However, there was absolutely no difference with the longevity of my foundation, which makes it quite pointless in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this primer when I was looking for a redness reducing primer that didn't make my face red and blotchy. I'm comparing this to the previous primers I've used recently and I'd like to say that this should be renamed foundation insurance. My previous primers weren't tacky enough to make my foundation really adhere to my face so I'd end up using more product because it lifted off from my face when I applied it and making it look patchy. With this, I dot on, and it blends flawlessly with no patchiness. I do have oily skin, but it doesn't make me extra oily and this also makes my makeup look bright and beautiful. I'm using tartes Amazonian clay foundation and it looks great over the primer as it doesn't make it break down either like other pore minimizing and mattifying ones I've used. I'm getting this in full size when I use my sample up.

on 3/7/2018 5:31:00 PM

So I have dry skin and I think this primer is great. A lot of people say it does nothing, I disagree. My make up breaks down quicker when I do not use this primer. This primer hydrates and smooths my skin for better application of foundation. I have very dry skin and I love this stuff. It isn't like other primers that fill in your pores and provide a good layer between your skin and your make up, I think it just sinks into the skin and hydrates and gets it ready for your foundation if that makes any sense. I have also tried the spray prime and set version of this primer and I really like the tube better. I'm not really sure why I just feel like I can feel it soaking in everywhere and I use less vs the spray where I can feel it heavier in one area than another and tend to spray it quite a bit to ensure its everywhere I want it.

on 3/6/2018 4:35:00 PM

I received this as a part of a birthday beauty box from a male friend whom just probably confusingly waltzed into sephora and was sold random best sellers.As a combo skin girl i wasn't really overjoyed with this choice,i knew from some ads this was marketed as a moisturizing primer,probably not t-zone approved.So i smiled,thanked him and decided to declutter it asap. Fast forward:morning routine,needed a primer and was kind of disappointed with my usual choices (Hourglass Mineral Veil and DiorSkin superexpensive whatever) who didn't really seem to extend the wear of my makeup. I'm overwhelmed with all these products honestly and totally over the primer craze:i don't need a primer for pores,one for smoothing,one for glow,i just need a primer to hold on to my fricking makeup,which has basically no coverage whatsoever,for at least 7 hours. Really,how difficult could it be?
I grabbed this and was amazed at how good it actually did its primer job. Yes,it's mildly moisturizing,but didn't get me oily at all,it was actually a nice addition after my light morning gel-cream and i loved the scent,found it also slightly cooling on the skin.
But more so it's so sticky,freshly applied,that it makes anything adhere to your face,and my Perricone Serum Foundation glided over it so nicely and looked amazing for 8-9 hours.Had to set it though,but i always do it.
I noticed it plumped the skin a bit and added some radiance (not the dewy kind,my complexion seemed brighter).
I've read some people complain about the scent,i think they were expecting the common sweet artificial coconut smell,but this actually smells like real coconut water.
So it has replaced other primers because it really does what it is supposed to do,keeps my makeup in place and fresh,no smile lines,even during my sweat er shifts which is more than other similar products have done for me.
Brownie points for the cute and igienic packaging,but could be less expensive.

on 2/18/2018 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this primer - primers all vary depending on your need and requirement. If you're looking for a moisturising and hydrating primer then this is a good option. It's a cheaper version of the Marc Jacobs one and does a good job of giving you a dewy look to your skin. I don't usually buy hydrating primers as I have felt they are just an expensive moisturiser. But this primer gives my foundation more staying power. Worth the price.