Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.9

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 7/4/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Honestly, I wasn't too keen on this product after it arrived (CT products not available to test in my country so I had to buy it sight unseen). I had intended to use it instead of foundation as my skin is fairly even, and when I put it on, I swore that it made absolutely no difference to my "before" face - all the lines and imperfections on my face were still visible and were not blurred in the slightest. I could use a much cheaper powder as a finishing powder - I bought this one for the "blur". BUT! I am currently on maternity leave and have broken out all over my face to accompany my new dark circles. The product does nothing for the dark circles, however I am amazed by how it has softened the redness of the breakouts to fade them to the background. The breakouts are still visible, but they don't announce my appearance in the room anymore. Blur achieved! I continue to use my cheaper powders as a finishing powder, because I still think that there isn't much difference between the two as a finishing powder, but am happy with this one for no-make-up-breakout days. The only reason I wouldn't re-purchase is the price.

on 11/29/2016 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've used this enough to hit pan on it, so I have to say my overall opinion is sort of wishy washy on the product.
Packaging is gorgeous as are all of her products; I love Art Deco and rose gold. The powder itself is very silky, finely milled and medium matches my NC25 complexion very nicely.
HOWEVER, I would not repurchase. I feel like it's very $ for the amount you get. On me ( I have to stress this is me; ymmv) this tends to oxidize and cake up when used for touch ups and that's what I bought it for.
I'll use it up but I can't justify shelling out the $ again for this powder. I love Tell Laura in the newest lipstick collection and her blush is the best I've used to date, so I don't blame the line itself for my experience.
For my dry to combination skin I really like MAC Studio Careblend and it's far cheaper.

on 4/1/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really know what to think of this powder. The packaging is beautiful. Like all charlotte tilbury products the packaging is so sophisticated and glamorous. The powder feels beautiful. It feels so finely milled and silky. However I think my skin is just too oily. Maybe for someone with dry skin it would be more suitable. For €40 I think I would rather stick with my mac powder which is a bit cheaper. I'm going to finish up this product but I really wanted to love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this feather light powder in Fair 1, it disappears on my nc18 skin and it doesn't oxidise on me. The effect is matte but not too matte and doesn't stick to my dry spots. I love this on summer days/busy days and for touch ups during the day. Best non shiny powder I've used ever!

The packaging is a bit flimsy, I could be a bit more heavy and nicer material.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The powder itself is incredibly finely milled, beautiful, and light as air. It's more of setting powder. Charlotte said it is a "micro-fine veil on top of your skin" not a powder foundation. So don't expect a good coverage. It doesn't oxidize on me, it controls my oil pretty okay (Again, the function of this powder is not really to control oil). So I still have to blot since I'm annoyingly shiny. It's never cakey, and it just disappears on your skin! Don't really like the packaging, I was expecting that most of her products' packaging will be weighty, but instead it's plastic. Considering the price, I think they could've done a better job in this field.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

All I can say about this, is the packaging is beautiful!
Far too subtle, not nearly enough coverage.. didn't look like I'd got anything on. Personally I like heavier coverage powders. This would be OK on someone young with near perfect skin, who only needs a very slight sheer coverage. Update...... Also it oxidises after about half an hour and goes bright orange....... Horrible! Looks like badly applied fake tan.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG powder and replaces my MAC blot powder and Chanel poudre universally. I found this to be super finely milled and beautifully mattifying. On me it keeps my shiny nose at bay longer than blot powder that I wasn't expecting! I'm NW10 and the fair works perfectly for me. Coupled with Armani Luminous silk I am in love, and no breakouts!