innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.6

on 12/11/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am dying to try this product at first after seeing all the good reviews from other website but nah, we are not destined to be together. it sucks out my skin to dry as hell, not to mention rashes all over my face + itchy like crazy anddd BUMP ALL THE PIMPLES SUDDENLY CAME OUT AT ONCE. All i can say is, my skin breakouts badly and become sooo dry (i have combination skin btw) until i dont even dare to wear makeup. Definitely my first and last buying this.

on 6/16/2017 3:18:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for 10 months . First few months were great ! Pores were less , pimples too .

Then after 8 months .... my skin got so broken red , itchy, dry, sensitive again .

Switched to something "milder"(fresh soy cleanser) n it's ok again FOR NOW .

I'm on the fence about this . Sometimes it works . And other times, it's just a cheap temporary fix w potential long term damage.

Definitely recommend this w a sensitiv skin care range so your skin won't freak out if your skin is particular like mine .

on 2/15/2017 7:06:00 AM

Of all the foam cleansers I've tried so far, this is the only one that stood out for me.

I just ordered a new bottle as I already emptied the first one. I have combination to oily skin type with hormonal acne (which don't show up much lately, to my delight!). It's probably not as foamy as the other foam cleansers out there but I'm satisfied with its creamy lather. My face always feel so clean and brighter right after wash, and not drying. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but I feel like this also make my pores less noticeable. I really enjoy using this product.

Price is a bit high but this is a big tube and a little goes a long way, so I guess I'm okay with it as it does its job well on my face.

Before this I was using a foam cleanser from biore which also feels good while washing but I always end up washing twice as it doesn't really clean my face well.

on 8/2/2016 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this, but i don't love it. There are much cheaper products that work better for me. I have combination skin, extremely dry except tzone. This cleanser really cleanses well and left my skin squeaky clean. But that's also my problem with this product - it dries my skin out a lot. It's okay now during summer, but my skin would be screaming if it was winter.

For oily skin this is probably great, for me it's okay.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this after my usual night cleanser finished and wanted to try out this brand. I was specifically looking for a deep cleansing cleanser since I wear make up almost everyday.

The smell of the product was nice, and it did a great job in making your skin feel squeaky clean. This may be a bad idea for people with dry skin, but highly recommended for people with oily skin. Just remember to moisturise after.

There are beads for exfoliation as well, but should not be used as an exfoliator, since the beads are really scattered that the chance of getting only 3-4 beads at a time is high. Thus this is great for everyday use. At SGD$14 for a relatively large bottle, which probably can last me about 3-6 months (since I do not use a lot of it at once), is considered quite inexpensive.

Definitely will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite cleansers now, I have combi skin and it works as well. it does have beads for exfoliation but the beads are quite scattered and soft so its not rough for the skin and its suitable to use daily unlike some cleansers who have rough beads which are unsuitable for use everyday.

product is easily available in my country and is less than SGD 10 when I buy in changi duty free store . think is SGD 8 plus. have stocked up 2 more tubes in my recent trip.

the jeju volcanic range from innisfree does work really well and remember not to throw away the tube once you use up the product, bring it back to the innisfree store to recycle , its for a good environmental cause and you will get 50 points( in sg not sure about other countries) for every product you bring to recycle as long as the packaging in the product indicates please bring it back to innisfree for recycling,.

on 10/15/2015 7:49:00 PM

I've used this cleanser for 2 months now and plan on repurchasing when I run out.
I love this cleanser in that a little goes a long way in foaming and cleansing. It washes away my BB cream well (does not work on liquid foundation).
This does not dry out my combination skin, which breaks out easily and has dry flaking cheeks during the winter.
There are little particles inside that are mean to exfoliate the skin, but I haven't seen any exfoliating from this. Also, I've some visible pores on my nose. After 2 months of using this cleanser, I've not seen them reduced or cleansed.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

For the 150ml cleanser, I paid USD$10 (AUD$11.75/SGD$13) from a Korean eBay seller. For the 300ml cleanser, I paid USD$16 (AUD$18.05/SGD$20) from the Innisfree Singapore store.

PROS:

- One of the most effective cleanser in makeup removal that I have ever used. It removes long-lasting foundation and waterproof sunscreen very well.
- It can gently unclog non-stubborn whiteheads/blackheads. See my before and after photos below, where I cleansed my entire face with the pore brush and results were immediate in 20 secs or so.
- Great value as 150ml can last you 4 to 8 months depending on frequency and amount of usage.
- It foams up very well, works great with a pore brush and feels very smooth on skin.
- It doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
- Made of natural ingredients and one of the gentlest makeup removal products

Check out the blog post for gross/dramatic before/after pictures of blackheads on the nose and a more detailed review