Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask
Feeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping MaskFeeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping MaskFeeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping MaskFeeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask

3.5

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Sorbitan Monostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 7/18/2017 1:56:00 AM

I was really not expecting much with this, it got off on a bad start with my sensitive skin. It burned when i applied it and had a feeling that I got exactly what i paid for.. but the burning subsided and i went to bed. I woke up with the softest brightest face ever, seriously looked like my skin re-winded about 5 years. I get the same result every night i use it, same burning but same fantastic results in the morning... It did not cause any break outs or irritations (tested for 3 weeks straight to confirm that statement) I will be stocking up on this!

on 6/9/2017 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the sachets, not the full tube, to test this out. I have acne prone skin and tend to break out quite easily with perfumed products around the jawline/forehead. Although this has a strong perfumed smell, it's not unpleasant and quite comforting for night time. I was not sure how much to use (the packet says 'apply generously'), but I found the texture thick, creamy and softening. Tingled a bit for 5-7 minutes which I thought might be irritation, but my skin didn't inflame or break out. Although this says it won't transfer to your pillow, I did feel cautious about putting my face down as I felt the product was being rubbed off/absorbed by the pillowcase. My skin felt bouncy and glowy the next morning and so far there have been no breakouts. There was not much product left to rinse off, but I did feel my skin was deeply hydrated/nourished. I will continue to use this nightly and see what happens.

After hot sunny days even my oily skin feel dry and need recovery.
I tried and loved freeman mask Freeman Facial Sleeping Mask Honeydew & Chamomile. I purchased mask in Wal-Mart.
Packaging is plastic tube as all this size mask, has lid very easy open and close. This mask size is 175 ml which is good size for home use product and will last long. This type of mask not as well known as other types . It is ‘ sink in ‘- cream mask. Active ingredient is Coconut oil – well known ingredient in skin care. Mask has very good consistency of white cream and not to heavy. After applying thick layer on skin it will sink in to the skin. Mask should be left on the skin without washing overnight. On my taste mask smell is too strong. It design for dry skin but I think it good for any type if it not has acne. After using this product my skin is well nourished, soft and moisturized. Not has any greasy effect as if i would apply pure coconut oil. It is big advantage of the mask.
Not forget do not wash mask off. It should fully sink in to the skin. Freeman is well priced and good quality product. It is important to use this type of mask for deep moisturizing effect. I am on second tube of this mask. I would recommend this mask and going to repurchase this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really really wanted to like this mask. I was so excited to find it in stores because I had been waiting for it for FOREVER! I've used it a few times since then and yes, it does give you super smooth skin. I had no problems with oil stains or it not absorbing well. But I kept noticing little bumps on my face. It wasn't until today that I noticed I was starting to break out again, so I checked the ingredients in this mask since it's the newest "leave on" thing I've been applying to my face. This has dimethicone in it. If you're like me, that shizz breaks you out and you avoid it like the plague. I'm really disappointed in myself for not checking the ingredients before buying but I was too excited and it was Freeman and they don't usually let me down. I still have a full tube of this stuff so I think I'll be using it as a body lotion or on my legs since it only breaks me out on my face.

on 2/29/2016 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I've tried sleeping masks in the past and I thought this would be similar but this mask is not for me. It smells really nice and sweet like melons but it burned my face like crazy.

Upon waking I noticed my skin was really soft and smooth but I had a cluster of pimples on my cheeks. Every time I use this mask I notice stinging and fresh break outs (I'm breaking out because of the coconut oil which is high up on the ingredients list for this mask).

I think those with very dry skin and those who don't break out from coconut oil will get the most out of this mask.

on 2/9/2016 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Used it for the first time tonight. There was a slight burn on my face, but not went away after a min or so. Right now my face feels really soft. Will give review when I wake up tomorrow. 😀

on 11/28/2015 7:17:00 AM

I love the fact that this is a mask which you can sleep with, that's the first reason why I bought it. When I saw the price I didn't expect too much of it, but I ended up loving this product. When I wake up early in the morning and wash it off, my face looks super hydrated and feels soft. I would definitely repurchase it.

on 11/1/2015 6:55:00 PM

I was so excited to try this product as I love Freeman products. After I had applied it to my face, my eyes started to tear up. I assumed that it was because of the scent of the mask, but no. My eyes really started hurting and I had to keep them shut in order to reduce the pain a bit. Then after a couple of seconds my face felt like it was burning all over. I rinsed my face right away and put cream all over my face to soothe it, but my cheeks kept on burning. Definetly not going to try this product ever again.

on 10/25/2015 4:44:00 PM

Gave me huge zits on the sides of my face where I applied it most. I think it hydrated me a lot but I won't be buying it again because I don't wanna break out.

on 10/24/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this a few times and I'm still not really sure about this. The ingredients are good, that's what pulled me into buying it, and the effect in the morning is actually very noticeable, but: it stings the first 5 minutes after application (FYI, I'm used to all the acids - AHA, BHA and retinol, and I don't have sensitive skin), the fragrance is too strong (I do dislike melon so I'm slightly biased but still, it is really strong) and it literally makes my eyes water. I don't even apply it around that area but still my eyes react very strongly to it. After a few minutes it's gone, but those few minutes are uncomfortable. Maybe I have one from a bad batch but it's just too much for pain for little gain.