Arbonne It's A Long Story Mascara

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 7/21/2018 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I also got a sample of this mascara (generous sample) and I think it's wonderful. Really gives me long, dark lashes with lots of volume. No clumps, no smudging - as long as I don't use it on my lower lashes, which would be really difficult anyway with the large brush!

Non-irritating formula, which I like. But, the price. This is just way more than I am willing to spend on mascara. I could maybe go to $25, but there are mascaras over $70 these days. Are those products SO much better that they justify that price? Maybe, but I also think maybe this is a matter of distinguishing yourself from the ordinary people who think such pricing is absurd.

I have several other samples from this company that I'm a little afraid to use, because I'll probably love them but never be able to justify buying them!

on 4/17/2018 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It only takes 2 simple coats and makes my lashes long and thicker and it doesn't clump, feel heavy or flake. I don't mind using it (some I hate because of the multiple coats and heaviness and clumps I wish I'd never even applied.) HOWEVER I did click "No" that I won't repurchase and ONLY because I cannot afford it no matter how I try :'( $40 for a mascara is for celebrities and wealthy heiresses, not me.Too bad they can't make this less expensive because it would instantly become my HG.

on 8/7/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This mascara really does the job. It lengthens your lashes really well, so much so that a lot of my friends have asked me if I was wearing natural-type falsies when I had it on!
For a non-waterproof mascara, it didn't move around as much as I thought it would, and it doesn't clump either. The brush is simple and the packaging is fuss-free. Overall, it's a great product.

on 3/2/2017 7:19:00 PM

This is the darkest black, lightest weight mascara I have ever used. I love thick dark lashes and this stuff truly did make my lashes longer and thicker in appearance. I also noticed it didn't irritate my eyes like my former go to Covergirl Professional. Which while I know there's a severe disparity between the costs of these two products when you find something you love, you stick to it. Biggest drawback for Arbonne is the lack of waterproofing.

Very impressive! This mascara really does give long, feathery yet natural-looking lashes. No smudging or clumping, easy to remove, a great product.

Amazing mascara you have to do a couple of coats but will not clump. I'm in love 😍😍
Pm me to find out where to get it

on 11/11/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara. Just bought my 3rd or 4th tube. Been using it for well over a year or two. I tried it because it's vegan and I fell in love with it. It's pricey through Arbonne but they sell it on Amazon for less than half the price. I have never experienced any issues with it at all. Goes on smooth and doesn't clump my lashes. I love the tube design. It doesn't smudge for no reason, dries well, and I don't have any issues getting it off. Love, love, love. I don't wear much makeup at all, typically just mascara and this is my staple.

The look of this mascara is beautiful . On me it smudges but I have a problem with all mascaras doing that unless they're tube ones. Anyhow I know people who work out with this mascara and it doesn't move, so it's just my eyes. Yes it's pricey but it does not dry out fast. I've kept this for 6 months and it didn't dry out. I rated it a 4 bc it really is a good product and it doesn't ruin you lashes. I won't buy it again bc I rarely wear mascara, it smudges and since it smudges a lot to spend all that money is not worth it.

on 7/13/2015 10:05:00 PM

I gave this mascara not one, but two different tube tries. I had heard good things but each tube disappointed me completely. Smudges immediately, does not dry fast and gets all over the place. Is not lengthening, curling nor does it look like I have any noticeable difference in my eyelashes. I would not recommend this as much as I love Arbonne as a company.

on 11/29/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Actually a pretty good mascara. Lengthens lashes, no clumping and no issues with it after 4 months of use. I haven't even noticed the fragrance that a lot of people mention. I would probably buy again