no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I purchased this facial cream/moisturizer for the first time about a month ago, after running out of another moisturizer. I try to use only natural, vegan beauty products and thought this cream would fit the bill - it doesn't, because it uses Glycerin, but because I spent $50 on it (with shipping) I figured I might as well use it. The scent is wonderful, not too overwhelming but still nice with a clean scent. The packaging works perfectly and it seems that a little of this cream goes a long way. However, I noticed it is an extremely light cream that soaks into your skin almost instantly, and doesn't do much past that. It made applying any sort of facial makeup quite difficult, and contrary to the product's claims, it didn't make my skin matte; it actually made my skin shiny (and I do not have shiny skin to begin with). As other reviews of this product have mentioned, this cream also made me break out slightly. I noticed it after about a week of use - suddenly, I have a pimple here, a pimple there, and nothing had changed in my routine except for the use of this cream. Once I stopped using it for a few days, but skin cleared up. Perhaps I, like others, react poorly to a specific ingredient in the cream. Overall, for the price, I would not repurchase this cream. It does not seem to be a deeply moisturizing nor hydrating cream, and the added shine it gives me skin means I have to wear a matte powder, which sucks (quite frankly). I believe the cream has been reformulated or something, but I still wouldn't repurchase. I believe the $50 I spent would be better applied to a different cream. If you're looking for one that actually moisturizes your skin, this one won't do the trick.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

6 years ago

This cream is not nearly moisturizing enough. My skin felt dry and tight after only one hour and my skin is typically oily. I cannot use this cream. This would be better for super oily skin.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29