L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist
Super Liner Brow Artist

4.8

Let me start out with, "I HAD thick eyebrows." Now that I am past 50 years old they have thinned and gone wild. This pencil does a good job filling in with color, plus it seems to stay effectively during my water aerobics class. I love the brush cap for a quick combout. The wax is not very effective in keeping the crazy hairs in place. I still need to search for a brow gel to cover the grays and maintain the crazies.

on 7/30/2015 10:29:00 PM

Absolutely in love with this pencil. It's the best drugstore eyebrow pencil I've used by far, and I've purchased it about 4 or 5 times in the darkest shade.
Stays on very well, and can really sculpt and shape eyebrows that are on the sparser side.
I consider fairly pricey though, and the actual pencil tends to run out quite quickly.

on 5/1/2014 12:34:00 AM

Love this! Makes for such an easy, natural brow look! I am a light brown haired gal and brunette matched my brows perfectly! Luuuuuuv

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is amazing. I have honestly never liked a brow pencil until now. I'm a natural ash blonde and it is nearly impossible to find any brow products in general that are cool toned enough for me. I find most products in the shade 'blonde' are actually quite red or yellow toned and just look awful on me. MAC's Omega eyeshadow is what I used for over a year on my brows because the color was perfect. I was tired of how powdery my brows were looking so I decided to give this a try in the blonde shade when I saw how cool toned it looked. And this product may just be the EXACT color of Omega. Not only that, but it goes on like an absolute dream. I hate how hard brow pencils tend to be, but this one is a lot softer and easire to work with. The wax on the other end makes it a breeze to keep your brows in place, and I find the bristles on the comb are super helpful in making the lines look a little less harsh. So impressed with this product.