4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I really like this brow pencil. I use the shade blonde daily. Whenever my autoimmune disease has a flair up I tend to lose quite a bit of eyebrow hair and this does a wonderful job and filling in those spots, allowing it to still look like my natural hairs. I've also found it to be quite forgiving when I'm in a rush. The only downside for me personally is that the blonde shade is a bit too warm but other than that it's a staple in my morning routine.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Let me start out with, "I HAD thick eyebrows." Now that I am past 50 years old they have thinned and gone wild. This pencil does a good job filling in with color, plus it seems to stay effectively during my water aerobics class. I love the brush cap for a quick combout. The wax is not very effective in keeping the crazy hairs in place. I still need to search for a brow gel to cover the grays and maintain the crazies.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

This is an excellent pencil, definitely the best drugstore eyebrow pencil I've ever come across - and frankly it trumps most high end pencils too! It's got a pencil at one end and a wax pencil at the other (I'm running low on pencil side and wondering what happens as I sharpen down?) and it also has a brush. I get speedy and beautifully true brunette brows. I use Brunette and for a change, it's not too reddish; nor too flat and ashy. The pencil is not dry but the creaminess has enough substance to not smudge. The wax side is very useful to set brows in place and even the brush is very adequate for everyday brow purposes. I alternate between this and Billion Dollar Brows powder in Taupe. I would highly recommend this pencil and I'm so glad a brilliant drugstore option is finally available!

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

4 years ago

Absolutely in love with this pencil. It's the best drugstore eyebrow pencil I've used by far, and I've purchased it about 4 or 5 times in the darkest shade. Stays on very well, and can really sculpt and shape eyebrows that are on the sparser side. I consider fairly pricey though, and the actual pencil tends to run out quite quickly.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

3.0
from

5 years ago

This is an okay pencil, it only cost me about £5 so wasn't too bad value but I find it makes my eyebrows look very severe and fake. I bought the pencil in the medium brown colour despite my eyebrows being dark because I wanted to lighten my eyebrows to match my hair but this isn't particularly light. It isn't very long wearing and needs sharpened often. This is probably a better pencil for people who want to darker their brows or add a little definition, not for people who want to shape their brows a bit more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

5 years ago

Love it! I have it in the colour blonde. I think that the wax at one end is great, as well as the more waxy texture of the brow pencil. I pair this with the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper in Light.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

5 years ago

As far as brow pencils go, I felt this was just ok. I really didn't like the wax end of the pencil - it wasn't a smooth, clear wax like the Ardell pencil, and to get my eyebrows to feel "set" I had to use a lot of it. The brow pencil itself was a bit too soft for my liking, so I had to be careful or I'd end up with my brows looking too severe and drawn on. I didn't use it every day, but because I needed to keep sharpening it in order to maintain a thin, precise line, I went through it within a couple of months. L'Oreal in Australia is fairly pricey, so it's not very good value for money. I've since started using Sigma's brow powder, which gives a more natural look and is much better value.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

6 years ago

Love this! Makes for such an easy, natural brow look! I am a light brown haired gal and brunette matched my brows perfectly! Luuuuuuv

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This product is amazing. I have honestly never liked a brow pencil until now. I'm a natural ash blonde and it is nearly impossible to find any brow products in general that are cool toned enough for me. I find most products in the shade 'blonde' are actually quite red or yellow toned and just look awful on me. MAC's Omega eyeshadow is what I used for over a year on my brows because the color was perfect. I was tired of how powdery my brows were looking so I decided to give this a try in the blonde shade when I saw how cool toned it looked. And this product may just be the EXACT color of Omega. Not only that, but it goes on like an absolute dream. I hate how hard brow pencils tend to be, but this one is a lot softer and easire to work with. The wax on the other end makes it a breeze to keep your brows in place, and I find the bristles on the comb are super helpful in making the lines look a little less harsh. So impressed with this product.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm