L'Occitane CREME MAINS Hand Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.1

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

Maybe it's just me, but I've never been wowed by any L'Occitane products; I find them to be overpriced and just okay. This was no different. It's an average hand cream that was not as hydrating as it claims to be IMHO. It is rich and thick and feels very hydrating upon application, but about 20 minutes later I thought "I need hand lotion." I found the scent pleasant, but I just wasn't knocked out by the results. I wouldn't buy it again. There are better options for less money at the drugstore.

I love the Lavender hand-cream. It feels really smooth and luxurious while absorbing into the skin quickly. Additionally, the scent is *real* lavender which I always need with me for the calming effect. Even just rubbing a drop into my hands, I get a heavenly moment of inhaling the lavender before it sinks in. Plus, the tube fits perfectly in my purse.

This is a bit overpriced for sure so I had to knock one lippy off. It smells devine sort of like lavender and herbs very earthy. Totally non-greasy once dry now that's a first. Yet I'll never buy again because of the price. So sad.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice product. Works well, not very greasy, dries quickly. Spring flower garden scent that I don't love. Lots of great hand creams in this price point!

LOVE this. This hand cream is good, quite thick and just a little dab is enough, already used 3 tubes.

I thought this was going to soften the rough patches around my nails but I was disappointed. The texture is not as thick/creamy as I expected it to be, gives me the same result as the handlotion I bought in a drugstore for 1/4th of the price. Won't buy again.

This is definitely a treatment, night-time only handcream. It's very thick in consistency, and a little goes a long way. This is great for popping on and then putting on a pair of gloves/socks, and letting it nourish the skin overnight. By the next morning, my skin is baby soft!

I don't know how much these tubes are because mine was discounted for shipping damage. Nice for everyday use. Dries non-greasy and no strong odor.

Wonderful stuff! One of the best hand creams I've tried. Kind of expensive though, but worth every penny! I'll buy it again!! Perhaps, they should make one with a SPF.. then, it would be perfect!

Popular Lotions / Creams