Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

2.7

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like other people reviewing this product, I bought it after seeing that Lumene's BB cream was the highest rated bb cream (currently) and since I'm more in need of color correction (redness...) I was excited to try this CC cream.

First, it goes pretty quickly. You feel like you're using it up very fast, unfortunately. There doesn't seem to be a lot of product.
Secondly, I found it to be a little too dark (even in the Light shade) but I'm probably paler than most people.

However, it performs EXCELLENTLY. It doesn't give me too dewy of a look, even though I apply moisturizer underneath it. It seems to do a good job of keeping me pretty well covered. Doesn't slide around, stays put. And I have very oily skin.
It claims to have primer and concealer functions and I have to say the coverage is wonderful. Great for covering up acne.

Overall I really enjoy wearing this stuff, I like knowing it's not bad for my skin and even helpful, and it makes me look naturally pretty, and not cakey.