J. Lo Glow

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

3.0

on 4/19/2011 3:34:00 PM

A nice, clean scent that is a good alternative to the very sweet scents out therer right now. It is a bit more classic (I don't get 'old lady', but then again, I'm not sure what people mean by this expression, seems a rather mean thing to say anyway) because it is powdery and has a rosy smell to it, but enough depth and lasts for a long time.

on 3/17/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

ive loved this perfume since it first came out in 02, it smells really clean and different from other perfumes. Another thing i like about it is that it lasts a really long time, sometimes for days. Alot of other ones i have dont seem to last.. Also i love the bottle its so cute. This is definitely my HG perfume. I cant believe it got such bad reviews! :( i hope they never discotinue it!

on 7/27/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

'Glow', smells exactly like rose soap. Rose, sandalwood, and musk notes dominate to make a soapy, powder scent. If you like that scent, you've definitely found yourself a winner, however, if you are in the majority, like me, I leave soap for the shower. As a fragrance, theres just no posh sexiness, that I love in perfumes. I want to stand out, feel sexy, be bold and unique, not smell like soap.

on 6/15/2009 12:12:00 PM

I must disagree with the bad rating, to me this fragrance is so lovely!
It's indeed shower fresh, but it has warm freshness, makes me think of spa, it feels soft and a little humid
It has soapy scent and does smell a little like clean laundry.
It's sweet and powdery, but not overly so. It is balanced, peaceful, inobtrusive scent, yet feels a bit sexy. on me it smells good, not 'perfumey'- close to the skin.
I would buy it again.

on 10/30/2008 3:50:00 PM

I bought this at Macy's several years ago when it first came out and was disappointed when I brought it home. There is just something off about this scent for me. It is not really a pretty, feminine smell but it's not terrible either. I heard that the bottle was designed to feel like skin and this totally freaked me out to the point that I stopped using the fragrance and gave it away to a friend. I have not thought about it since. A dud in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

ick... do not like this smell I was excited to go smell it when it first came out i just do not like it , it smelt like cheap dollar store perfume.... cute bottle though

on 2/23/2008 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was one of the first perfumes I owned, and although I don't use it any longer it still brings back memories whenever I get to smell it. It's sweet, fresh and unique at the same time, one of the best celebrity fragrances out there.

on 12/16/2007 11:01:00 PM

This is a really pretty perfume. I actually consider it very 'clean smelling' and non offensive, so I'm pretty surprised at all the negative reviews. The scent is floral with a clean soft musk drydown. I understand why JLo describes her inspiration as a fresh shower. As with all scents, spray it and wear it around to get the true experience. I've gotton lots of compliments. I ran out but will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Very sexy, clean, warm scent. Perfect for those cold winter months when you need a scent with lasting power--not particularily appropriate for summer, since it can be overbaring.

on 3/11/2007 11:43:00 PM

THIS PERFUME STINKS LIKE OLD LADY PERFUME AND HEAVY SOAP........PLEASE SAMPLE BEFORE YOU BUY....ALSO, IT'S TOO STRONG!!!....UGGGG...SORRY JLO, DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE BUT YOUR OTHER FRAGRANCES ARE GREAT!