Mandom Bifesta Cleansing lotion

Mandom  Bifesta Cleansing lotion
Bifesta Cleansing lotionBifesta Cleansing lotionBifesta Cleansing lotion

4.5

Water, PEG-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-6, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, PCA Ethyl Cocoyal Arginate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Glycerin Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

before bioderma available in my country
there's bifesta
the price is affordable
it works perfectly just like bioderma

it removes all my makeup

however, i never see this product anymore in my country

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not a review. I just wanted to add the ingredients for the Moisture version of this cleansing lotion.

Ingredients

WATER, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE,
PEG-400, PHENOXYETHANOL, PCA ETHYL COCOYL ARGINATE, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHERYL
ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, STYRENE/VP COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYLATED
LECITHIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYALURONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,
GLYCERYLAMIDOETHYL METHACRYLATE/STEARYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER

I have the bottle that is with pink writing (moist).

I use this after oil cleansing and it has changed my skincare game. As I have dehydrated skin and I needed to stop stripping it with cleansers (foaming, not foaming... Etc).

This doesn't strip my skin yet I feel clean and it helps my skincare keep my skin moisturized.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my HG makeup remover. It's water based and removes makeup easily (2 pumps for 1 cotton pad is enough to remove 90% of my makeup, so I end up using 2 pads total), and doesn't irritate my skin or leave it feeling like there is any oily film left over. I've never felt my face so clean and fresh after using a makeup remover before! The only downside is that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara, so you will need a separate eye makeup remover (for that I use their Bifesta Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover, it removes stubborn mascara so easily).

It says that it isn't necessary to wash your face with a cleanser afterward, but I like to do so anyway and haven't experienced any extra dryness. The price is very reasonable as well, and I will always continue to repurchase this (I have many times already)!

PROS:

- Water based
- Non-irritating
- Removes makeup easily
- Doesn't leave an oily film
- Inexpensive

CONS:

- Does not remove waterproof mascara

I have tried out Bright Up Cleansing Lotion (deep blue colour) in a travel size bottle, 50ml. They are giving out a travel size bottle together with 10s cotton pads as free sample.It is so generous of them by giving such an adequate amount of sample and I would be happy to try it out without worrying of insufficient amount. The travel size bottle is enough to last for a few weeks.

It is an oil free, alcohol free (you cannot feel any cooling effect at all and it is definitely a good news for those who dislike alcohol as it dries the skin and can be too strong for sensitive skin) water based makeup removal. There is no specific fragrance/scent in the product. It is just so mild and gentle. Nothing harsh or strong or too much chemical added in this product.

It can gently yet efficiently remove all my makeup (waterproof mascara, eyeliner, BB cream, face powder) with 2 pumps each on 2 cotton pads. I can really feel that my skin is very clean, without any makeup residue left behind. I am so amazed by the result as most importantly, no breakout, no tightness, no redness, no burning, no tears (I used oil to remove my makeup, my eyes feel hurt and sting when the oil gets into my eyes. I need to use tissue to wipe off the excess oil), no messy and slippery even if I put the used cotton pads aside before throwing it. I can easily and effortlessly clean my face with much foam created and I can feel my face is really clean - no gross feeling of removing makeup or feeling the makeup removal still stains on my face even after washing it off.

I have bought a full size of Sebum Cleansing Lotion as I have acne prone and oily skin and I wear full makeup everyday (except lipstick. This helps to cleanse away my makeup, sweat, sebum, oil and dirt after I exposed outside for whole day.It performs equally well as the Bright Up Cleansing Lotion and Sebum Cleansing Lotion contains green tea extract and hydraulic acid to tighten pores and eliminate excess sebum and impurities. It helps to keep my face stay clean and get rid of skin problems which may arise from the non-proper removal of makeup. The product states that there is no need to wash face after using this product, if there is a need, just rinse with water. But I have so far, not yet trying out this method.

Definitely a very very excellent product that it simplifies the hassle and bustle to makeup removal after a long tiring day. It cleanses and wipes off most of the waterproof makeup (except Maybelline Barbie Magnum Mascara as far as what I have tested out). No disappointment at all and worth every penny that I have spent on it.

on 1/4/2017 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This works well as a base makeup remover! The only thing I don't like is the slight alcohol scent? I was bothered by it at first but grown used to it. However, I would choose the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water over this because of the scent.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I wasn't convinced on all the hype on micellar cleansing water, it's water based how effective can it be in removing makeup thoroughly as compared to lotion & oil based removers? Bifesta has proved me wrong. For each usage, 2 or 3 pumps is sufficient to remove the make up off my face. If my face still feels 'dirty', I would do another round of cleansing with bifesta followed by cleansing with cetaphil. It makes my face feels clean without feeling there is a layer of film on my face. It also does not make my face feel striped off of oil or like a greasy sponge after. I am currently going through my second bottle of the moist version. The pump is really easy to use & dispense just the right amount of product. The only con is it does not remove water proof make up properly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried several types of makeup remover and it's the HG for me. I double cleanse so it's perfect as it's not harsh. Yes, u need a another remover for eye makeup.

on 6/19/2016 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product in the sebum type is great for oily skin. For me, I do not need to use face wash again after wiping my makeup off with this cleanser, I only have to wash off with water and my skin feels clean and fresh.

However, it is kind of tough when removing heavy/waterproof eye makeup, I either use a separate remover specially for waterproof eye makeup or I use this cleanser but more times.

Restocked during trip to HK, so cheap there!!

on 9/21/2016 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've only tried its sample. Feels like water, removes makeup well, doesn't leave any grease/oily film, and most importantly, value for money. Better than Beauty Water and Bioderma, both of which makes my skin itch. I didn't use it for my eyes, hence I took a lippie off. I'm definitely purchasing the full bottle, and when I do, I'll update this review.