Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

I use to wear this when I was in high school and always received compliments on how nice I smelled from both men and women. People would always say "You always smells so nice!". I even had a guy follow me around the library for 5 whole minutes before coming up to me and confessing that he had been following me because I smelled so good.

One of my friends who loved the smell on me went and purchased it for herself and complained that it smelled horrible on her but so good on me. I figured it had a lot of do with body chemistry and just wasn't working for her.

I've had other more expensive perfumes but never have I received compliments as when I use to wear Vanilla Fields. I'm going to purchase it again years later since it's the only one that gets people's attention.

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is a vanilla scent mixed with another scent that reminds me of cologne, which isn't a bad thing! I could seriously wear this every day for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it. The bottle is absolutely beautiful, what with that cute little hummingbird among the flowers. The lasting power of this stuff is INCREDIBLE! Not a strong scent that sickens you, but not a very light scent, either. Could be worn to school, work, or bed, and I can assure you that you would receive compliments. Love this stuff, so try it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was a big scent when I was in college- along with SunFlowers and CKOne. I remember the guys always flocking around this one particular girl- saying how great she smelled. It was like bees to honey, really! Then I found out what her secret weapon was- Vanilla Fields. I wasn't overly interested in (nor could I afford) perfume at that time. Then one of my aunts discovered it and used such a heavy hand with it- I couldn't stand the smell for a long time. I recently tried it again- I'm so glad I did. Maybe it's not complex or niche, but it is a lovely powdery, woody vanilla- easy on the pocketbook and nose. Sometimes life is complicated enough and Vanilla Fields is like aromatherapy to me!

I love this perfume! Very lady-like, warm and soft. Always a classic but it is often overlooked or labeled as unpopular before people even give it a chance! Warm soft creamy vanilla with powder underneath, mmm! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This has been a favorite for over a decade, it's not expensive & smells really good. It's one of those perfumes you need to spray lightly because it CAN become overpowering but when sprayed sparingly, it has a very inviting scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brings back awesome memories!!! This scent is a classic that will never be out of style. Very soft and sultry. A nice vanilla. A true treasure. I love this & Vanilla Musk.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a lovely scent- a basic, old-fashioned vanilla with a hint of musk and powder underneath. I actually think it's quite soft and pretty, a very feminine fragance.

I love it on days where I stay home cleaning or go grocery shopping. It's a warm, comfortable as opposed to something that you'd wear to boost your confidence.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've noticed some people tend to give negative reviews just because the price of an item. Very snobby! This happens to be made by Coty and sold in drugstores, so that is where all the negative reviews come from. Someone said it smells like a cheap hooker. Like you know what hookers smell like?PLEASE! Bottle this by Chanel and everyone would be praising it.

I like this perfume, it's long lasting and is not sickly sweet like most vanillas. Everyone has different chemistry,so it may stink on you but smells great on someone else.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells great, but makes me sad. Vanilla Fields was the only perfume my mother ever wore, and she has been gone for 5 years now. I can wear other Vanilla fragrances now but I don't think I'll ever be able to wear Vanilla Fields again. I can't even stand to smell it on other people. I can spot it in a crowd. Oh, well.

Update: My mom has been gone for 6 years now. I found myself missing the scent of Vanilla Fields and believe it or not I bought a small bottle this evening. It smells different now and doesn't remind me of sad times. After all I was the first one to wear it and mom copied me. My husband loves it, and I think my mom would be proud of me

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A good old tried and true scent that I go back to from time to time. Very light and pleasant smelling without being overbearing. Worth trying out.

Popular Fragrances