Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub

Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Pumice, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut)Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract , Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry)Fruit Extract, Santalum Album(Sandalwood)Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract , Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract , Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I have fell in love with these products I love trying new products and soft skin and this makes you super soft and smells good it is true to scent and is amazing

on 11/30/2015 7:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use this stuff twice a week and it's one of the best foot scrubs I've used. I absolutely can't stand the feeling of my bare feet catching on my sheets and this keeps that feeling away. It's got a fine grit to it that works really well. I've tried scrubs with what seemed to have larger granules and they just don't work as well as this.

on 7/13/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had used this product as a teen/20-something and the yummy scent takes me back! It exfoliates rough heels with Pumice, rinses clean and leaves the feet feeling super smooth and soft. I use it a few times/week in the Summer months. I had picked it up at Walmart for under $3, which is a great price for such a high quality foot scrub. Highly recommend!

This scrub leaves my heels and toes feeling soft and clean. I had to remove 1 lippie for the flimsy packaging, it actually started to crack so I had to try to finish the product faster than usual. I'm a little on the fence about this product, I would try the lemon foot scrub next time but maybe not go back to this one.