Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I used to use Freeman foot scrub back in the early '00s. I loved it back then but wanted to try other products and then relocated to the country where it wasn't available. Recently I've decided to go through all my old beauty favorites and bought this scrub.
It's rather finely milled, non-greasy, very pleasant to use.
I have sensitive skin all over including my …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (611 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/22/2017

I have fell in love with these products I love trying new products and soft skin and this makes you super soft and smells good it is true to scent and is amazing

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

Nov/30/2015

I use this stuff twice a week and it's one of the best foot scrubs I've used. I absolutely can't stand the feeling of my bare feet catching on my sheets and this keeps that feeling away. It's got a fine grit to it that works really well. I've tried scrubs with what seemed to have larger granules and they just don't work as well as this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

fromMegE

Jul/13/2014

I had used this product as a teen/20-something and the yummy scent takes me back! It exfoliates rough heels with Pumice, rinses clean and leaves the feet feeling super smooth and soft. I use it a few times/week in the Summer months. I had picked it up at Walmart for under $3, which is a great price for such a high quality foot scrub. Highly recommend!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (622 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Oct/28/2013

This scrub leaves my heels and toes feeling soft and clean. I had to remove 1 lippie for the flimsy packaging, it actually started to crack so I had to try to finish the product faster than usual. I'm a little on the fence about this product, I would try the lemon foot scrub next time but maybe not go back to this one.

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age30-35