Dermasil Oil free night moisturizer

Dermasil Oil free night moisturizer

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, this stuff is amazing for me ( maybe not everyone). It's a dollar, which is amazing! I've actually had this for a year before using it. I don't know why I didn't use it sooner. Background: I'm 35 with oily/ como skin which is entering into a weird phase that's getting dry patches here and there. I'm kind of acne-prone although I haven't had a breakout in a while. I'm starting to see very tiny fine lines in my magnified mirror and it's freaking me out a little! So I've been experimenting with different face moisturizers, face peels ect trying to get a handle on things. So I tried this when my regular moisturizer wasn't cutting it any more ( my face was looking tired, and porous -is that even a word?!?) I haaaaaaate face primers but this little miracle not only makes my face super smooth, no pores under makeup, but it also acts like a glue and holds my foundation in place like no other. It says night cream, but I wear it during the day and it's no problem. It allows a nice glow after half a days wear, and trust me, you welcome any glow when you hit your mid 30's! I horde this stuff! I literally buy the whole case at the dollar tree.

my skin feels amazing in the morning when i wake up. super soft and smooth

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find this HG amazing. It's $1 at the dollar tree. It smells exactly like Revlon Eterna face cream & reminds me of Loreal Futur-e facial lotion. I love it, it feels good on my skin and it's glowing. It's thick and rich and the consistency is rather thick. It works great on my very sensitive, dry skin. This is better than most drugstore and some high end for me!
edit: Over time, a few month this made my skin itch very bad. I stopped using.

on 4/29/2016 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have fortunately had good results from this cream. I was very skeptical, but saw a few good reviews on YouTube and decided to try. I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now.

It blends in easily, but may be a little heavier and slightly sticky feeling for some. There's a light baby powder scent to the cream.

I was having some serious T zone and chin dryness over the winter, which is now completely gone! I have had no break-outs. My skin is normally dry across the nose, cheeks and chin, and oily on the forehead. I would say it's in good shape for being 40 (no tanning!), so I can't speak to deep wrinkles, but it did improve light forehead lines.

on 12/19/2015 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Unlike the MUA'er before me, I have had excellent results from this cream. I was skeptical, yes, but I have been using the DOLLAR TREE (yes Dollar Tree) Dermasil for body for years. My daughter and I practically hoard it because it is so perfect for sensitive skin..anyway, I got hold of the facial cream and I am in love with it. I wasn't expecting it to plump up wrinkles or work any magic, I only have two criteria for face creams 1) they do not break me out 2) they keep me moisturizered overnight. This does both and my skin looks plump and healthy when I wake up. WIN, WIN....you must try it if you can and if your Dollar Tree isn't carrying this product, see if the manager will order in some for you or call around. It's worth 10 times what I paid for it and it beats all of the expensive creams I have ever tried HANDS DOWN....I have the day cream I just haven't worn it under makeup yet...will get back with you on that one..just try it!

on 10/1/2013 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Another Dermasil product that's of no use to me. I bought this with the daily retinol cream and of the two, this is the one that burns my skin and turns it red. The flush goes away after a few minutes, but the tight, dry feeling doesn't. This being the exact opposite feeling I'm looking for in a moisturizer, I'm throwing this out. Labeld "Oil Free night moisturizer with Vitamin A & E". Worse than useless, sadly.