Sumita Beauty Contrast eye pencil in Black

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

on 7/5/2014 11:27:00 AM

This is a decent black eyeliner. It glides on smoothly as a kohl pencil should, with no pulling or tugging. I found that it lasted pretty well throughout the day, although I did touch up a little bit. I like the price, which is very reasonable. This product performs as well as other high-end eyeliners so I would purchase the product again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is honest to goodness my HG black liner. I got a full size sample of this through Birchbox and then decided to purchase other colors.

This is the ONLY, and I repeat, the ONLY liner I have managed to have stay on my waterline for longer than half a day. Before I was using Guerlain's eye kohl powder, which is very good and has until now given me the longest wear on my waterline until THIS.

This applies extremely creamy but DOES NOT BUDGE even when used as a regular liner. The staying power of this liner is incredibly and it still comes off easily with makeup remover (I use baby oil). It also did not irritate my eye at all (but I don't tend to irritate easily to begin with).

Now, the main thing is that if this pencil gets cold, it will be difficult to apply it as it tends to harden and break off easily in this state. However, all you have to do is warm it up on the back of your hand and you are good to go.

I plan to always have this pencil in my stash. I love it.