Chloe Roses de Chloe

Chloe Roses de Chloe

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I never wear perfume. I always thought that the smell of a fresh shower, the body lotion I use, and deodorant are enough to smell good. But after getting a sample of this perfume from Sephora, I immediately ordered the roller ball version online so I can carry it anywhere I go and reapply when necessary since it fits in my purse. I do admit I have been on a Rose smell kick lately for some reason which is weird cause I’m not the biggest fan of real roses. This perfume doesn’t smell fake in any way. It’s soft but elegant. It definitely captures the way a woman should smell- very feminine. I wish it was stronger and lasted longer. That’s why I bought the roller ball. I have never bought perfume for myself ever nor has anyone else because I tell people I don’t wear perfume. But that maybe because I haven’t found my “signature scent” so they say. I do believe I finally found it. I highly recommend this perfume. Especially for beginners like me. You won’t be disappointed. Like I said I’m not Even a fan of the smell of real roses and I like this perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is such a gorgeous fragrance, a true lush pink rose. I got it for my mom for Christmas, as she is a big rose fan, and she adores it just as much as I do. I think I might have to get a bottle myself, actually!

And it lasts! My mother says it lasts all day on her and on me as well (I sneaked a spritz ;) )

Beautiful, quality fragrance in a pretty bottle. Love love love.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

overall, the scent of the perfume does not last very long. If you are looking for a perfume which will last until the end of the day, this may not be for you. I sprayed this 3 times, and the scent almost did not even last for 4 hours plus.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Roses de Chloe is a Dainty,Soapy Rose...A Little Powdery...Nice for all occasions...Smells like a Bouquet of Roses...So Pretty!

on 12/3/2016 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Oh so love lovely, soft, and a beautiful fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a gorgeous soft, fresh rose fragrance which feels modern and romantic to wear.
Not a complicated scent but sometimes that is just what you want. It makes a lovely understated daytime or weekend fragrance, also very work-appropriate but not boring at all.
Because of its simplicity I have found it is very nice for layering – I personally love rose + vanilla and often layer it with Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande which is a great, light combination that draws a lot of compliments.
Projection and lasting power on the skin are good, for an EDT.

Notes according to Sephora:-
Fresh Cut Roses, Bergamot, Rose Essence, Magnolia Accord, White Musk, Amber

I received this as a Sephora sample. It's lovely, and I will be purchasing a fb within the next few days. This triggered a major olfactory memory for me of a discontinued flanker of Lancome Miracle called So Magic! (so cheesy!) that I owned maybe 10 years ago. I loved it, so of course it got discontinued. To my sadness, it has haunted me and even searching for it online I can't seem to find it, but this is the closest thing I have smelled personally. I haven't even compared the list of notes and all I know is that rose features in both. Other reviewers have done a good job of describing it. It is not fleeting like a lot of other fragrances of its ilk. Soooo happy to have found something that fills the void left by So Magic!

I love perfumes and have accumulated a good sized collection over the years. But one way or another I would always get tired of a scent and move on to something else. Yet Roses de Chloe is the first perfume I've ever used an entire bottle of and repurchased. The way that it manages to capture the rose scent is very unique and never grows old. I love that it smells like soft, fresh, living roses with pink blossoms and dewy green leaves. Usually rose notes in perfumes are pretty heavy and smell more like old dried red roses with a dense sweetness.

Roses de Chloe is a straightforward, realistic fresh pink living rose. It is crisp but not sharp and doesn't have any unecessary "extras" to muddy the lovely rose. I don't detect any harsh aldehydes, citrus, spiciness, powderiness, or (thank god) any saccharine sweetness. It is so hard to find any perfume these days that isn't candy-sweet! It has some white musk and amber for depth and some bergamot for crispness but it doesn't read as citrus-y. This is a perfume you wear when you want to show your best face to the world and feel elegant, lovely, feminine, confident and unabashedly ladylike.

One gripe -- I wish it came as an eau de parfum instead of an eau de toilette, especially at its price point. It does not last very long on me and it is not a very potent perfume, unlike the original Chloe. But I'm willing to live with it until they hopefully release an eau de parfum version because I can't get enough of this scent.

on 5/6/2016 12:58:00 PM

I don't write enough reviews, I admit it. This is especially true of fragrances because I usually don't feel I can do the fragrance justice. However, I just had to review Roses de Chloe - it is such a beautiful, soft, sexy smell. The strange thing is that I do not like the smell of roses - Red Roses by Jo Malone was way too "rose" for me, and Stella didn't do anything for me. However, this little gem is absolutely gorgeous. For me, staying power is very good. There is just something about this fragrance that definitely speaks of rose but doesn't shout it. Combined with the musk and other notes, it is SO well-rounded and soft. Perfect for the upcoming spring and summer months, but certainly wearable all year round. I love it.

on 2/17/2016 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love Roses de Chloe! I think it's one of the most realistic and lovely rose perfumes I've ever smelled. It has none of the mustiness that many rose fragrances have. This is a "pink" rose, to me, not a voluptuous red, or a mysterious purple, or a gentle white. It's what I wanted from the Rosines...any Rosine...but never got. This is pure, sweet, and heady...like Stella, and YSL Paris edt. I find it easy to wear alone, and I love to layer it with other fragrances. For an edt, this packs a punch! It smells like a real, live rose - which is incredible!

Popular Fragrances