Bellami Hair Extensions

1.9

Mine became knotty so quickly. Even with a heat protectant and low heat mine smelt like burning rubber. Possibly the worst set I've owned

NEVER AGAIN
over nearly a month after I place order I have, I still not receive even the tracking number. At the beginning they answer say that my hair was going to be send in the end of march, in April they answer me that I should wait more, until middle April.
Unprofessional company, clearly without any logistic coordination.
This company is a joke, don't put your money here...they are probably waiting for the hair grow, sitting a chair.

I have never reviewed a beauty product in all my life. But this was absolutely necessary. These are the absolute worst quality hair extensions I have ever owned. I'm a professional hairstylist of 12 years and extension wearer for the majority of those years as well. I've been wearing these extensions for 11 days, ELEVEN, and I can no longer run a brush through them. Keep in mind, I am a professional, and I am HIGHLY aware how to care for faux hair. I have not washed, altered, or even used hairspray on these extensions yet. This is absurd. For $321 to get 11 uses out of a pair of extensions is absurd. The only reason I purchased these is because I love Guy Tang, and the blend on the balayage by Guy Tang extensions is SUBERP. That is the only positive thing I can say. TRUST ME, trust the bad reviews. These shed like a b word, tangle like you've never seen, and will not last you a month!!! Garbage. I will be leaving a bad review with the BBB as well.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After spending days researching hair extensions I decided to order from Bellami Hair, I made my order on a Tuesday and got an email right away saying I would have shipment info in the next 24-48 hours, 3 days went by with no email so I contacted them, took almost 24 hours for a reply only to be told they are on back order and would not be available for almost a month. As I was buying these for a wedding I needed them sooner so I asked to cancel my order. They said no problem I would have refund in 1-3 business days. My original purchase was for $302.59, On Saturday morning I noticed that they had refunded me $302.59 but then taken out $303.77, I tried numerous times to contact them and ask what was going on, all they kept telling me was that a refund had been issued bla bla bla, today, they refunded me $286.00, I reached out to them yet again and now they tell me that the refund is based on the exchange rate as I am in Canada, even so, I spoke with my bank and they informed me even with the dollar being a tad bit different them my original purchase there is no reason that I only got $286 back. Bellami hair has refused to give me my full refund. The customer service is absolutely horrible, and I will never again attempt to make any purchases. I'm glad I did not go through with the purchase as now that U read more about them I have read nothing but horrible feedback and learnt that the hair extensions are not 100% Human hair. Buyers BEWARE!! Do your research

I am not one to write reviews, though I do read a lot of them before investing in costly products. I felt compelled to write this review to save ladies, like myself, from falling for the scam that is Bellami Extensions. I had bought my first pair of Bellami extensions 2 years ago, 22 inches and 220 grams... I believe? I bought them after seeing youtubers boost about the quality of these extensions. One youtuber compared them to Hello Gorgeous extensions and called them a more affordable alternative. Hello gorgeous extensions no longer exist unfortunately but they were a company that offered custom hand-made extensions. They were costly, about 24 inches and 220 grams cost around $400... but you get what you pay for. I lovedddddd these extensions, and since a youtuber whose opinion I trusted at the time compared Bellami extensions to Hello Gorgeous I thought for sure I was cashing in on a good deal with this hair. Little did I know that was absolutely false. After about 2 weeks my bellamis quickly turned into the hair extensions from Hell. The shedding was horrifying. I would run my fingers through the hair and have at least 20 strands following through my fingers that strung out the weft. It was so embarrassing, everywhere I went I felt like I couldn't touch my hair because I knew it would shed everywhere. Though, it needed to be constantly touched and fixed because the matting was out of this world. Im talking the type of matting that made these extensions look like dreadlocks... and as soon as I brushed it out 20 minutes later it would return to it's matted form. It's safe to say, at this point I was absolutely done with these extensions. I tossed them and experimented with other clip-in brands for about a year. Within this time Bellami exploded and grew even bigger than it was. Celebrities and Youtubers were advocating for these extensions left and right. I thought "Maybe I got a bad batch" or "Maybe they have made the quality of the hair better"... so I tried them again. I ordered another set to find that my original thoughts towards this product were nothing but valid. The extensions did the exact same thing my previous set has done. The matting, the shedding, dryness, and endless tangles were all the same. I concluded after this that this flourishing company is absolute garbage. They send Youtubers and celebs their hair for free in return for sponsored posts on social media advertising their hair. ITS ALL A LIE!!!!! I now think differently of any beauty influencer I see online even advocating for this brand because absolutely anyone who knows anything about extensions can see this hair isn't worth a penny.... let alone $200. If you are thinking about investing in Bellami hair, DON'T!!!!! This is coming from someone who wears clip-in hair extensions every single day and has tried enough brands to distinguish between the good and the bad. Save yourself and your wallet honey.

I bought the 160G 20" Bellami extensions, despite reading all of the bad reviews on makeup alley. It is true, the quality is better than the ones you can get off ebay or at sally's for 100 dollars, but they are not worth 250 at all!

I colored them with ammonia free dye, and they looked fine for about 2 weeks. After that, they developed horrible split ends, matting, and they were incredibly dry. I bought a heavy duty silicone based product to try to revive them, and i have to put it on daily or they are nothing but a frizzy mess. I use oil, heat protector, and rarely apply heat to them. It is true, the thickness is quite enjoyable, but who cares how thick they are if they are covered in split ends?

DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS.
Currently waiting on my Bombay extensions. I'll update you if those are any better.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had extensions for a long time and I typically buy the remi hair sold at Sally beauty but, I had thought that the Bellami hair might be better but I was wrong!!!

These are by far the worst hair extensions I have ever had. After just a couple days the hair was a ratted mess! You can't even comb through it! These were $150 more expensive and they were a complete waste of money. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IN THIS PRODUCT!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The only thing great about these extensions is the pretty box they come in . I am kicking myself for blowing $250 on these totally garbage extensions. For years I purchased $80 packs of clip ins.. I have dark brown wavy hair and the 100g packs always was enough to fill in what was already on my head beautifully.

the 100g cheapos are literally the same as the 160g Bellamis despite being $180 cheaper !!!

Not only that, Im fairly certain these are NOT Remy hair, or even real hair !!! They FELT synthetic to me, and would not hold a curl no matter what I did to them. Even weirder there were little strands of pink thread in them the full length of the hair ! WTF????

They were silky on day 1, but after 5 days of wear they literally looked like they were 6 months old--- constant matting at the clips, clumping of the hair all the way down to the ends, which looked ratty and made the hair look incredibly cheap and fake!

dont waste your money !!!

I have purchased from Bellami twice before in the past and was extremely satisfied with my purchases. I didn't want to believe all the bad reviews on here especially since I ordered from them before and was really happy! I placed an order in November of 2016 and when I opened my package I could not believe how incredibly thin the hair was. The ends are so scraggly that they don't even blend well with my hair. In the past I only needed like three or four pieces the most and my hair would look so thick and full but now I need all of the pieces and even still it doesn't blend well. I purchased the Bambina 160 gram set in Jet Black but I feel like they sent me the 120 gram, they are so thin! A complete waste of money. I barely find myself reaching for them. I left a comment on their Instagram asking why most of their reviews for the Bambina Jet Black set are from 2015 and how I was a previous customer before but I was disappointed from my last purchase and they deleted my comment! Such horrible customer service, hair extensions can be so expensive please do not spend your money on this company.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second set up clip ins in 2 years. if you take care of them they hold up very well. Very easy to curl and color.

Popular Hair Products