Bellami Hair Extensions

1.9

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been wearing Bellami for years and will not use any other extensions. Only once out of the many times I've ordered, did I feel the quality lacked. Once was the Kylie hair, it didn't feel up to the same quality I've had before...almost like a synthetic blend. I went back to the normal one's and they have been amazing! I've had my Guy Tang balayage almost a year now and still wear them daily. I don't curl / strighten them daily, I believe as any hair, it can and will dry them out. Also, maybe wash them once every 1-2 months, with a deep conditioning, so they maintain healthy. Morrocan oil on ends when needed and no issues! Currently, about to place another order, only due to changing hair color :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've read countless reviews about Bellami, some good, more were bad. I just received my set two days ago and I have to say I was skeptical but a friend of mine also has Bellami extensions and she absolutely loves them and has had them for a couple years and they feel and look identical to mine. I don't know what all this mess is about them looking matted and gross after wearing them for a few hours or weeks or however long, as if that's an unusual thing with thick hair????? It's so much hair and so thick of course it's going to get tangled, especially if they're curled. The thing about these extensions is that they are real hair so they're going to act like real hair. The hair is going to fall out, much quicker than your actual hair because it's not tucked into a scalp, it's sewed onto a weft. The hair will tangle, ask anybody with naturally long thick hair, and they'll tell you that their hair tangles 24/7. I absolutely love mine, they blend perfectly, they're soft. I have no complaints at all except for how long they took to get to me but FedEx is trash so I wasn't upset, it was expected.
ALSO if you are so worked up about the hair tangling, keep a little detangler brush with you so you can brush them out, if you wear extensions, you should do that anyway. Just because you bought a $200 set of extensions, doesn't make them any different from other extensions, you still take care of them, store them in a safe place, don't just throw them on your side table. I haven't washed them yet, but honestly why would you? It's not on your head so it doesn't get oily. I RARELY wash extensions, like almost never because shampoo dries them out and they're already dry. I also will never dye them or tone them because they are not as forgiving as your real hair. We constantly have oils running through our strands and scalps, extensions do not have that same quality. Almost every bad review I've read, their problems started after they washed or colored/toned the hair and that's exactly why I disregarded those reviews and bought a set. A lot of people think they're buying magical unicorn hair or something, you're buying HUMAN HAIR so it will act like human hair!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN
over nearly a month after I place order I have, I still not receive even the tracking number. At the beginning they answer say that my hair was going to be send in the end of march, in April they answer me that I should wait more, until middle April.
Unprofessional company, clearly without any logistic coordination.
This company is a joke, don't put your money here...they are probably waiting for the hair grow, sitting a chair.

Mine became knotty so quickly. Even with a heat protectant and low heat mine smelt like burning rubber. Possibly the worst set I've owned

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have worn tape in extensions for years and always used Hot Heads Hair Extensions. This past time I figured I'd give Bellami Tape In Extensions a try and let's just say that I wish I never made the change.

I purchased the product online, even spoke with a customer service rep about the hair, and it came in about a week. The representative said the hair was "Grade A Quality." When I received my hair, I opened them to check them out and immediately they smell like chemicals (which most extensions do) but it was very strong. The hair feels nice at first, but that changes quickly. I ordered two colors, which looked like they were fairly similar; but, when I got them, one was a shade of auburn and the other a dark brown. Hot Heads doesn't stink, there is no smell.

My stylist installed the hair, like she normally does, and we were both excited to see how they would work out. Luckily, she was able to tone the hair and get it to match.Two weeks in, the Bellami hair was matting, dry, and brittle. You could easily tell the difference between my hair and the extension hair. It looked like a hot mess.

Now, I am no stranger to hair extensions (all kinds) and tape in are my favorite. My normal hair, from a different brand, lasts 8 months to over a year. This hair didn't last a week into the second installation (so about 8 weeks from purchase).

Upon the second installation, the hair started to come out in chunks. Their tape is horrible. It's sticky and gummy and doesn't hold. Because of this, the bond loosened and the hair fell out. When I say 'it fell out,' I mean it fell out in pieces of 4 or 5, when brushing. Anyone who wears extensions starts to feel like their extensions are apart of them, like their real hair. So for me, I felt like I was losing my hair and I felt embarrassed.

Also, these itched! OMG did they itch. The nights I was kept awake because the root of the extension itches your scalp, because it pokes. Unlike Hot Heads, their tape tab isn't covered in hair and isn't very pliable. So, it was like plastic stabbing you in the head. Sleeping for the first 3 weeks was miserable - until they grew out.

I ended up taking the hair out, or what was left of it,and I've decided to not use this brand again. They may be cost effective in comparison to other brands, but the investment in higher cost hair is worth it. Don't spend $100 less for this hair and basically throw your money away. I feel bad for me and anyone who has experiences their hair issues. I really think that they are over-hyped, over promoted, and buy their influencers for promotion of their brand. Which is really sad to those who look up to those celebs and personalities.

Keep your money! Seriously, keep it and save to get some high quality hair.

I don't think Bellami is real hair but at least it does not cost thousands of dollars like a certain place in the U.S who claims to sell real Russian hair. The hair literally costs thousands of dollars and it is fake Russian hair.

www.russianhair.net fake hair and is the biggest scammer on the net when it comes to fake hair so as bad as some people think Bellami is at least you have not lost thousands of dollars! The owner will tell you you're mentally unstable if you attempt a refund - I hope he gets banned from selling his fake hair and stop stealing innocent peoples money!

I bought the 160G 20" Bellami extensions, despite reading all of the bad reviews on makeup alley. It is true, the quality is better than the ones you can get off ebay or at sally's for 100 dollars, but they are not worth 250 at all!

I colored them with ammonia free dye, and they looked fine for about 2 weeks. After that, they developed horrible split ends, matting, and they were incredibly dry. I bought a heavy duty silicone based product to try to revive them, and i have to put it on daily or they are nothing but a frizzy mess. I use oil, heat protector, and rarely apply heat to them. It is true, the thickness is quite enjoyable, but who cares how thick they are if they are covered in split ends?

DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS.
Currently waiting on my Bombay extensions. I'll update you if those are any better.

I am not one to write reviews, though I do read a lot of them before investing in costly products. I felt compelled to write this review to save ladies, like myself, from falling for the scam that is Bellami Extensions. I had bought my first pair of Bellami extensions 2 years ago, 22 inches and 220 grams... I believe? I bought them after seeing youtubers boost about the quality of these extensions. One youtuber compared them to Hello Gorgeous extensions and called them a more affordable alternative. Hello gorgeous extensions no longer exist unfortunately but they were a company that offered custom hand-made extensions. They were costly, about 24 inches and 220 grams cost around $400... but you get what you pay for. I lovedddddd these extensions, and since a youtuber whose opinion I trusted at the time compared Bellami extensions to Hello Gorgeous I thought for sure I was cashing in on a good deal with this hair. Little did I know that was absolutely false. After about 2 weeks my bellamis quickly turned into the hair extensions from Hell. The shedding was horrifying. I would run my fingers through the hair and have at least 20 strands following through my fingers that strung out the weft. It was so embarrassing, everywhere I went I felt like I couldn't touch my hair because I knew it would shed everywhere. Though, it needed to be constantly touched and fixed because the matting was out of this world. Im talking the type of matting that made these extensions look like dreadlocks... and as soon as I brushed it out 20 minutes later it would return to it's matted form. It's safe to say, at this point I was absolutely done with these extensions. I tossed them and experimented with other clip-in brands for about a year. Within this time Bellami exploded and grew even bigger than it was. Celebrities and Youtubers were advocating for these extensions left and right. I thought "Maybe I got a bad batch" or "Maybe they have made the quality of the hair better"... so I tried them again. I ordered another set to find that my original thoughts towards this product were nothing but valid. The extensions did the exact same thing my previous set has done. The matting, the shedding, dryness, and endless tangles were all the same. I concluded after this that this flourishing company is absolute garbage. They send Youtubers and celebs their hair for free in return for sponsored posts on social media advertising their hair. ITS ALL A LIE!!!!! I now think differently of any beauty influencer I see online even advocating for this brand because absolutely anyone who knows anything about extensions can see this hair isn't worth a penny.... let alone $200. If you are thinking about investing in Bellami hair, DON'T!!!!! This is coming from someone who wears clip-in hair extensions every single day and has tried enough brands to distinguish between the good and the bad. Save yourself and your wallet honey.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After spending days researching hair extensions I decided to order from Bellami Hair, I made my order on a Tuesday and got an email right away saying I would have shipment info in the next 24-48 hours, 3 days went by with no email so I contacted them, took almost 24 hours for a reply only to be told they are on back order and would not be available for almost a month. As I was buying these for a wedding I needed them sooner so I asked to cancel my order. They said no problem I would have refund in 1-3 business days. My original purchase was for $302.59, On Saturday morning I noticed that they had refunded me $302.59 but then taken out $303.77, I tried numerous times to contact them and ask what was going on, all they kept telling me was that a refund had been issued bla bla bla, today, they refunded me $286.00, I reached out to them yet again and now they tell me that the refund is based on the exchange rate as I am in Canada, even so, I spoke with my bank and they informed me even with the dollar being a tad bit different them my original purchase there is no reason that I only got $286 back. Bellami hair has refused to give me my full refund. The customer service is absolutely horrible, and I will never again attempt to make any purchases. I'm glad I did not go through with the purchase as now that U read more about them I have read nothing but horrible feedback and learnt that the hair extensions are not 100% Human hair. Buyers BEWARE!! Do your research

I have never reviewed a beauty product in all my life. But this was absolutely necessary. These are the absolute worst quality hair extensions I have ever owned. I'm a professional hairstylist of 12 years and extension wearer for the majority of those years as well. I've been wearing these extensions for 11 days, ELEVEN, and I can no longer run a brush through them. Keep in mind, I am a professional, and I am HIGHLY aware how to care for faux hair. I have not washed, altered, or even used hairspray on these extensions yet. This is absurd. For $321 to get 11 uses out of a pair of extensions is absurd. The only reason I purchased these is because I love Guy Tang, and the blend on the balayage by Guy Tang extensions is SUBERP. That is the only positive thing I can say. TRUST ME, trust the bad reviews. These shed like a b word, tangle like you've never seen, and will not last you a month!!! Garbage. I will be leaving a bad review with the BBB as well.