Bellami Hair Extensions

1.9

These extensions are good and bad. They’re amazing if you get the correct color, know how to blend them, and know how to style them. However, they are NOT 100% human hair. Do not bleach them or color them. I went to a salon to get my hair done, my extensions as well. Everything seemed fine; the color was fading and it wasn’t taking too long, BUT when my hair was done and I was just waiting for the extensions turns out that the hair was falling off with the slightest touch. Because, it’s not 100% human hair. Don’t waste $200 like me just for them to end up getting thrown away, in a trash can, at a salon only after a year of having them!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would be very hard pressed to believe this is 100% human hair. Not only does it not color like human hair or hi light like human hair , but it has doll hair texture. Then once you wash it it tangles like doll hair snaps off like doll hair The worst I've owned. I used a medium brown hair color that I always use to create darker towards the clips and it is like medium ash blonde after leaving it on an hour so it colors like doll hair. (it won't get dark, so weird) Then the tangled mess after doing this, and none of my hair products were working on smoothing it so I decided to look up how to smooth doll hair and guess what IT WORKED. Therefore I must conclude it's plastic doll hair. I've never had out of the 7 extension sets I've had, any this bad and react this way to coloring. TOTAL RIP Also I noticed on the website they won't post these reviews so CUDOS for you MakeupAlley!

Not impressed with the quality of this hair for the money spent, especially with the number of YouTube and Instagram reviewers raving about them :(

Worst quality hair extensions I have ever owned. I have experience with hair extensions, as I have purchased several sets of hair extensions from other companies. I was appalled by the terrible quality of these extensions, as they were dry and course to the touch and honestly looked very fake. The hair was so course and dry that it stood out so much when clipped into my hair, even when I tried to blend it in. It would tangle easily (probably because the hair was so dried out), and look super matted. For the record, the hair was never soft or healthy-looking out of the packaging, before I did anything to it. I tried to do hair masks, oils, and leave in treatments to no avail. The hair quality is just bad. I just feel so fooled by the YT videos claiming these are the best quality.

Do not waste your time or money!!!! Ladies!! I’ve been following Bellami for years on Instagram..I remember them having crappy customer service years ago..but the pretty pictures on Instagram and endorsements from influencers and celebrities made me take a chance on them. NOOO. Listen ladies I’ve been buying hair extensions for 8 years and never have I ever seen extensions this poor quality for the price. Definitely was not 160 grams like they stated on the website! The extensions I buy from sally beauty supply felt thicker and they are supposedly 90 grams. My 3 year old hair extensions looked better than these! The extensions were all different lengths and had so many straggly hairs..it had the worst shine to it!! Looked so fake!! You guys I wore these extensions for 1 hour to go to breakfast with my man and I hated them so much I took them out when we got back...they were tangled so freakin badly. I didn’t come across these reviews until after I ordered and tried to take a chance on them. LISTEN LADIES you won’t get the lucky order with the good extensions, this company is lying about their products! Cancel your order, save your money. And at this point, I suggest only buying extensions in store! Where you can inspect the quality yourself.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not good at all. This hair felt great before the first time I washed it, after that is all went downhill. They get extremely dry, stiff, difficult to style, stringy, and dull. I used high quality, salon products. Specifically a sulfate free shampoo and a deep conditioning treatment. I used leave in conditioner, and they still felt awful. I am not happy at all with these. They don’t look horrible, but if you touch them they feel horrible. They don’t even feel like real hair to be honest.. I think after the first wash, it washes a coating off the hair. Once the coating washes off, they are damaged feeling no matter what you do. I babied these, and they turned to crap in under 2 weeks. I heat styled them only once, and used heat protectant. So disappointed with the money I spent on these.. don’t believe youtubers and girls you see on instagram who use these. If you buy these you are throwing money down the drain, take my word for it. I think they must be mixed (to some extent), with artificial hair. When I heat styled them, they smelled so weird.. and it was not because of the heat protectant I use. It was definitely the hair. Something about the hair just feels artificial. Save your money, I’ve heard the customer service is horrible too. Bellami is a joke.

Never got the product. I’m from Canada and the extentions are from USA. Says 7-14 business days. It’s been a month and still not product. I called and they said that the tracking means it’s on it’s way but there is no tracking to Canada. So when I did a follow up email, they told me the packages aren’t insured when there is no tracking number. Only problem, there was a tracking number but they are too cheap to track to Canada. And there is NO tracking option for Canada on The website. In my response from Bellami, they told me they aren’t insured and to contact them two months later if I don’t get them. So your screwed if they don’t show. Absolutely terrible service. We paid $450 Canadian fucking dollars. This was to be my Christmas gift. Ordered dec 15 and it’s january 13. Cool

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I’ve been noticing a lot of negative reviews lately on Bellami’s hair extensions and I have to say I am surprised! I’ve been buying clip in extensions from them for over 5 years and continue to do so. I normally order either the Piccolina, Bellisima, or Magnifica in either jet black or off black. Costumer service is great and they arrive on time. The quality of the hair is amazing! They are thick from top to bottom, have a beautiful shine and color, and last me a very long time. My last order was the Magnifica 240g 24” back in September of 2016 and it is now November 2017 and they are still in great shape! They are still really thick, the ends are healthy, and they still shine. Maintenance is very easy, I must say. I rarely ever wash them because I don’t like to use hair products, I brush them from the ends first to avoid tearing the hair, and I store them in a drawer by themselves to avoid dust and tangles. If you’re paying $200+ it’s important to take care of them! Overall I am 100% satisfied.

I made an account on here just to say how bad these extensions really are. I have been wearing hair extensions for the past 6 years, so I thought maybe this time I would give these extensions a try instead of getting the ones I usually get. Boy was I wrong on that. These extensions get so knitted up, and they shed like crazy! Forget about using hair spray, it will make the extensions even more frizzy and tangled. I use some oils to make the hair not so tangled up but by a couple hours of putting them in they still get so tangled. I can’t curl these extensions because the curls fall right out, I used a little bit of hair spray and still nothing the hair turns into huge knots and straightens out. I take such proper care of these extensions and no matter what, they get knotty, and frizzy. Worst extensions I have ever owned, will never ever buy from this company again.

I was disappointed that the hair started to tangle and matt like it did after only 3 weeks. The colour was a nice blonde and were thick but I had to buy new hair a month later.