Bellami Hair Extensions

1.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I’ve been noticing a lot of negative reviews lately on Bellami’s hair extensions and I have to say I am surprised! I’ve been buying clip in extensions from them for over 5 years and continue to do so. I normally order either the Piccolina, Bellisima, or Magnifica in either jet black or off black. Costumer service is great and they arrive on time. The quality of the hair is amazing! They are thick from top to bottom, have a beautiful shine and color, and last me a very long time. My last order was the Magnifica 240g 24” back in September of 2016 and it is now November 2017 and they are still in great shape! They are still really thick, the ends are healthy, and they still shine. Maintenance is very easy, I must say. I rarely ever wash them because I don’t like to use hair products, I brush them from the ends first to avoid tearing the hair, and I store them in a drawer by themselves to avoid dust and tangles. If you’re paying $200+ it’s important to take care of them! Overall I am 100% satisfied.

I made an account on here just to say how bad these extensions really are. I have been wearing hair extensions for the past 6 years, so I thought maybe this time I would give these extensions a try instead of getting the ones I usually get. Boy was I wrong on that. These extensions get so knitted up, and they shed like crazy! Forget about using hair spray, it will make the extensions even more frizzy and tangled. I use some oils to make the hair not so tangled up but by a couple hours of putting them in they still get so tangled. I can’t curl these extensions because the curls fall right out, I used a little bit of hair spray and still nothing the hair turns into huge knots and straightens out. I take such proper care of these extensions and no matter what, they get knotty, and frizzy. Worst extensions I have ever owned, will never ever buy from this company again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been wearing Bellami for years and will not use any other extensions. Only once out of the many times I've ordered, did I feel the quality lacked. Once was the Kylie hair, it didn't feel up to the same quality I've had before...almost like a synthetic blend. I went back to the normal one's and they have been amazing! I've had my Guy Tang balayage almost a year now and still wear them daily. I don't curl / strighten them daily, I believe as any hair, it can and will dry them out. Also, maybe wash them once every 1-2 months, with a deep conditioning, so they maintain healthy. Morrocan oil on ends when needed and no issues! Currently, about to place another order, only due to changing hair color :)

I don't think Bellami is real hair but at least it does not cost thousands of dollars like a certain place in the U.S who claims to sell real Russian hair. The hair literally costs thousands of dollars and it is fake Russian hair.

www.russianhair.net fake hair and is the biggest scammer on the net when it comes to fake hair so as bad as some people think Bellami is at least you have not lost thousands of dollars! The owner will tell you you're mentally unstable if you attempt a refund - I hope he gets banned from selling his fake hair and stop stealing innocent peoples money!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've read countless reviews about Bellami, some good, more were bad. I just received my set two days ago and I have to say I was skeptical but a friend of mine also has Bellami extensions and she absolutely loves them and has had them for a couple years and they feel and look identical to mine. I don't know what all this mess is about them looking matted and gross after wearing them for a few hours or weeks or however long, as if that's an unusual thing with thick hair????? It's so much hair and so thick of course it's going to get tangled, especially if they're curled. The thing about these extensions is that they are real hair so they're going to act like real hair. The hair is going to fall out, much quicker than your actual hair because it's not tucked into a scalp, it's sewed onto a weft. The hair will tangle, ask anybody with naturally long thick hair, and they'll tell you that their hair tangles 24/7. I absolutely love mine, they blend perfectly, they're soft. I have no complaints at all except for how long they took to get to me but FedEx is trash so I wasn't upset, it was expected.
ALSO if you are so worked up about the hair tangling, keep a little detangler brush with you so you can brush them out, if you wear extensions, you should do that anyway. Just because you bought a $200 set of extensions, doesn't make them any different from other extensions, you still take care of them, store them in a safe place, don't just throw them on your side table. I haven't washed them yet, but honestly why would you? It's not on your head so it doesn't get oily. I RARELY wash extensions, like almost never because shampoo dries them out and they're already dry. I also will never dye them or tone them because they are not as forgiving as your real hair. We constantly have oils running through our strands and scalps, extensions do not have that same quality. Almost every bad review I've read, their problems started after they washed or colored/toned the hair and that's exactly why I disregarded those reviews and bought a set. A lot of people think they're buying magical unicorn hair or something, you're buying HUMAN HAIR so it will act like human hair!!!!!

I was disappointed that the hair started to tangle and matt like it did after only 3 weeks. The colour was a nice blonde and were thick but I had to buy new hair a month later. I tried Pure Tape Hair Extensions www.tapehairextensions.net.au whom I assumed only had tape-in but they sell a really good range of others.
The hair was really nice, I ordered the creamy blonde and it was a really pretty shade without any gold / warm tones which I have not been able to find previously.
I like the fact that the hair is the same hair they use for their permanent methods like the tape ins so it holds up for a long time. I have now had them for 3 months and pretty much like new. Pretty good for the $250 AUD about $200USD.

I have never reviewed a beauty product in all my life. But this was absolutely necessary. These are the absolute worst quality hair extensions I have ever owned. I'm a professional hairstylist of 12 years and extension wearer for the majority of those years as well. I've been wearing these extensions for 11 days, ELEVEN, and I can no longer run a brush through them. Keep in mind, I am a professional, and I am HIGHLY aware how to care for faux hair. I have not washed, altered, or even used hairspray on these extensions yet. This is absurd. For $321 to get 11 uses out of a pair of extensions is absurd. The only reason I purchased these is because I love Guy Tang, and the blend on the balayage by Guy Tang extensions is SUBERP. That is the only positive thing I can say. TRUST ME, trust the bad reviews. These shed like a b word, tangle like you've never seen, and will not last you a month!!! Garbage. I will be leaving a bad review with the BBB as well.

NEVER AGAIN
over nearly a month after I place order I have, I still not receive even the tracking number. At the beginning they answer say that my hair was going to be send in the end of march, in April they answer me that I should wait more, until middle April.
Unprofessional company, clearly without any logistic coordination.
This company is a joke, don't put your money here...they are probably waiting for the hair grow, sitting a chair.

Mine became knotty so quickly. Even with a heat protectant and low heat mine smelt like burning rubber. Possibly the worst set I've owned

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have worn tape in extensions for years and always used Hot Heads Hair Extensions. This past time I figured I'd give Bellami Tape In Extensions a try and let's just say that I wish I never made the change.

I purchased the product online, even spoke with a customer service rep about the hair, and it came in about a week. The representative said the hair was "Grade A Quality." When I received my hair, I opened them to check them out and immediately they smell like chemicals (which most extensions do) but it was very strong. The hair feels nice at first, but that changes quickly. I ordered two colors, which looked like they were fairly similar; but, when I got them, one was a shade of auburn and the other a dark brown. Hot Heads doesn't stink, there is no smell.

My stylist installed the hair, like she normally does, and we were both excited to see how they would work out. Luckily, she was able to tone the hair and get it to match.Two weeks in, the Bellami hair was matting, dry, and brittle. You could easily tell the difference between my hair and the extension hair. It looked like a hot mess.

Now, I am no stranger to hair extensions (all kinds) and tape in are my favorite. My normal hair, from a different brand, lasts 8 months to over a year. This hair didn't last a week into the second installation (so about 8 weeks from purchase).

Upon the second installation, the hair started to come out in chunks. Their tape is horrible. It's sticky and gummy and doesn't hold. Because of this, the bond loosened and the hair fell out. When I say 'it fell out,' I mean it fell out in pieces of 4 or 5, when brushing. Anyone who wears extensions starts to feel like their extensions are apart of them, like their real hair. So for me, I felt like I was losing my hair and I felt embarrassed.

Also, these itched! OMG did they itch. The nights I was kept awake because the root of the extension itches your scalp, because it pokes. Unlike Hot Heads, their tape tab isn't covered in hair and isn't very pliable. So, it was like plastic stabbing you in the head. Sleeping for the first 3 weeks was miserable - until they grew out.

I ended up taking the hair out, or what was left of it,and I've decided to not use this brand again. They may be cost effective in comparison to other brands, but the investment in higher cost hair is worth it. Don't spend $100 less for this hair and basically throw your money away. I feel bad for me and anyone who has experiences their hair issues. I really think that they are over-hyped, over promoted, and buy their influencers for promotion of their brand. Which is really sad to those who look up to those celebs and personalities.

Keep your money! Seriously, keep it and save to get some high quality hair.

Popular Hair Products