SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Curly
SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

3.0

1 review

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like the effect of the lotion. At first I used too much, but once I reduced the quantity it was good. It absorbs quickly and my skin feels good right through the day.

But , the scent is awful. It smells like old lady, and I find it very bothersome. Based on the overwhelming scent, I returned the bottle to the store.