Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

1 review

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone suspending agent), PEG-12 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Resveratrol, Quercetin, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Trihydroxystearin (thickener), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (anti-irritant), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haemstococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (thickener/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), Hydrolyzed Silica (thickener/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (silicone-based binding agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient thickener), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives), Iron Oxides (natural pigment).

on 10/30/2015 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are only a handful of products that I repurchase. Usually I shop around trying to find something better - ever hopeful. I'm giving this 5 lippies because I'm repurchasing.

It just seems to do exactly what it's supposed to do for me. Even though it's only very lightly tinted (hardly at all really), it instantly makes my skin look a little better. On the weekends, I can go with this project with no other face makeup. For work I wear either liquid foundation over it, or powder, and it plays well with both. (With the exception of my Armani foundation which doesn't go well over anything else, so I don't blame this Resist sunscreen for that problem).

It's not shiny, but also not too matte - i.e., it doesn't look dry and powdery. And it doesn't cause me to break out.

The only downside is the price, which seems a little high for the size of the tube. But still, I throw away so much product that doesn't work, paying this price for something I will actually use makes it worthwhile.

I'm in my 60's, so I don't expect miracles. I'm just happy when something works for me.