Sephora 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer

Sephora  8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer

4.4

Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Glycine Soja Oil (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil), Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I ran into this when visiting a Sephora store in France (I live in Holland where unfortunately no Sephora can be found). This was the last package, luckily in my shade. Didn't have high hopes from it, but thought it would be useful because I often do my make-up while on the go. It turned out to be a lucky shot! Very easy to apply, covers dark circles and spots well. Sometimes a bit 'much' (don't know how to call it) when covering a pimple or something like that. I never use foundation, sometimes a bit powder, but whenever I combine or not it feels quite natural. Only with the pimples it's not always perfect, but I think that's more a problem of my pimples..
Very happy to have it, much easier than all the concealers I've tried before.

on 11/26/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this concealer! I'm a concealer junkie, I'll just admit it now. I have way too many concealers in my collection. My normal makeup routine consists of three different concealers.

I use this BEFORE my foundation.
I don't like this on top of my foundation because I find that this concealer has a slightly drier consistency at first application. However, when I use it, it covers up any dark areas/circles like a dream. It becomes so creamy and blendable.

I've already repurchased this!

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/27/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is ok but it's nothing special

on 5/15/2015 10:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of my faves. Stays on and does the job without slipping away during the day. For being so thick, it still doesn't crease. I've repurchased twice already. My only complaint is that the case is very hard to open.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm that girl with the dark circles and love a full, creamy coverage! I hate to spend a lot but usually the only things that work at the $25 and up products ! But omg, when I tried this, bye bye expensive concealer, hello sephora concealer !! 😍😌🙌

on 11/11/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Lasts me 5months everyday using it! Great coverage! I love it! Not heavy

on 7/10/2014 11:51:00 AM

So good it covers well it works so well its a great price and i just love it

on 6/11/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is creamy and smooth plus it has a medium to full coverage. What i love about this concealer is that and it is easy to blend and it pretty much covers my acne scars and hyperpigmentation with ease.

However, it is not long lasting (it can last up to only 4 hours on my skin) and it will be patchy after a few hours which is horrible as it draws attention to the flaws on my skin(that defeats the purpose of a concealer)! This is just an average concealer and there are way better concealers out there in the market.

on 3/13/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not enough coverage but good product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is indeed meant to replace Sephora's Perfecting Cover Concealer, now discontinued. I picked up the 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover to replace and love it for a variety of reasons. First the packaging is small but solid, taking up little space in my makeup bag. Colorwise, I managed to find a great shade, a perfect match for my light olive skin - medium shade 25. It has a creamy consistency that is perfect for under the eyes. While it is not perfectly matte, it has enough 'shine', to liven up the undereye area buts it not obvious or harsh. On the other hand, it is a workhorse at covering acne marks and does have great longevity. (I pat this on with a clean fingertip or concealer brush. Setting it with a powder is the secret to making it last all day.) I've got acne-prone skin and it has not broken me out despite it's creamy consistency. I've been using it everyday for several weeks. All around it's a big favorite of mine...heading to HG status.