Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

2.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am really surprised by all the negative reviews! When it comes to the products I use on my skin, I use great discretion. With that being said Estee Lauder is one of the best brands available at that particular price point. I love the fragrance of this cream, and because it is a thick, emollient rich cream I use it at night, and a dab in the morning as it helps my foundation slip on with ease. Because I use the cream at night before bed, I wake up to skin that is amazingly soft! Absolutely no complaints here!

I am a bit surprised by the mixed reviews on this product. Yes, it is quite thick and greasy. What I do is use it as a facial massage cream. The product is well absorbed after a three minutes massage and my skin would look refreshed. I would give it another few minutes (while I do my hair) before applying foundation. I find my skin much firmer after using this product, especially around the mouth and on the neck. Maybe it is the product combined with the massage?? The neck is the bit that really surprised me on how effective it is on my skin. I do find it a bit pricey (like most Estée Lauder products) and the packageing is terrible in terms of keeping the product fresh. But on balance, I am happy with it. I can certainly see the difference in my skin after using it, even just after a few days.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/7/2016 5:41:00 PM

I LOVE this cream! If it's to thick, use less, but it saved my skin from drying this winter !!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I feel very similarly towards this facial moisturizer as I do about the accompanying a night cream. I have not noticed any firming sculpting lifting going on, but this is a nice moisturizer. The strong floral fragrance does not seem to bother me. This does not have a sufficient amount of SPF But I'm only using this for hydration. I have not decided whether or not I will be repurchasing this

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Received this and the Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting eye creme in a GWP. After using up the mimi samples, purchased the creme for the face and neck.

Creme is highly fragranced. It smells like old-fashioned makeup and florals. If one doesn't like the scent, it dissipates.

As far as lifting, firming and sculpting lol I wish. What it does for my skin is provide the right amount of moisturizer. Within a minute of applying, it will cause a slight tightening sensation, but then is dissipates and leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. Really like how this creme makes my skin feel. Using this is like a luxurious item added to my skin care. Do feel there's a glow to my face and hydration temporarily flattens out fine lines; however, regarding a decrease in fine lines, if I see a difference, will update. Unfortunately, don't think a creme can accomplish what injections can accomplish. I simply like the way my skin looks and feels using this creme. Another pro is my fdtn sets well over it, too.

on 6/26/2015 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I received this generous 0.5 ounce sample as part of a GWP. The jar packaging says it's for normal/combination skin, but it was sufficiently moisturizing for my dry skin. This pale pink cream has a mild fragrance. I applied over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. It felt good on my skin, but when I put on my foundation, the cream pilled and made a mess. There was no lifting or firming.

on 12/27/2014 12:21:00 PM

Holy fragrance, Batman! I received a sample of this cream as a GWP. Opened up the jar, delighted by the whip cream texture of this product but absolutely flabbergasted by the strong scent of roses coming from the jar. Why?? I would never spritz perfume on my face, so why include it in a skincare cream? My sensitive, combination middle-aged skin did not like this product and became red and itchy. Glad I didn't waste money on this one given its hefty price tag.

on 6/30/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Major, major fail on all accounts. Starting with the product itself: Greasy, emollient formulation, just won't sink into skin, yet it does not moisturize. For reference, I have dry skin that usually drinks up most anything, except maybe vaseline. Moving on to the scent: Quite frankly, this reeks! Let me be more specific, this cream has such an overwhelming fruit punch scent that I honestly wonder why a company would take that kind of risk. Obviously everyone's perception is different when it comes to scent, but there seems to be a clear consensus in the reviews of this product. Even if anyone were to actually like this scent - which after reading the previous reviews I seriously doubt - the added "perfume" to this cream lingers and follows you for hours on end so it would be impossible not to clash with any other perfume you would want to wear. Usually, if a cream does not feel right for my face I will at least use it up on my hands or feet, but I find this product so poor, that I had to wash my skin twice to finally get rid of its migraine inducing scent, and toss it. Therefore, I will not be able to comment on its alleged Firming/Sculpting powers either. I am in disbelief that such a reputable company like Estee Lauder launches such a subpar product. Too bad, this was a generously sized 0.5 oz GWP that I was truly looking forward to trying.

on 4/16/2014 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Avoid this one. It is too emollient and thick; does not want to absorb into the skin. And, wowza! if the overpowering, ever-lingering scent does not make you feel ill, nothing will. I had to remove this after and hour because the fragrance gave me a headache.

No, no, no. The first reviewer was spot on in that this does not absorb, too fragranced, and is too emollient. If you have very dry skin- ok then maybe it might work better, but with my combo/dry skin it does nothing. I have using now for about a month, and I see no difference in lines and overall skin quality. I didn't expect any "firming" as there really is not product that firms skin, that just a marketing myth. I also did not like the slight pearly finish. Overall this is a 100% bust. Will finish the jar as a VERY expensive hand cream.