4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Betaine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Yellow Oxide Of Iron, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Red Oxide Of Iron, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Talc, Black Oxide Of Iron, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone

Lovely product that blends into the skin decently to leave a satiny finish. However, while this doesn't have the straight white cast or grey undertone that so many Korean BB creams seem to have, this product definitely is for fair/light skin. I don't use a lot at a time (a pea-sized amount, not even exaggerating) because a little goes such a long way, but also because the line between brightened complexion and way-too-light is really easy to cross for me. After bronzing, it's mostly fine though. It has a light coverage which I'm perfectly okay with and loving, and I feel like it's buildable to a medium coverage if your skin tone is on the fairer side. Some people say this BB cream eventually "melts" into their skin and matches much better as the day goes on, but I can only agree with the first claim. Which can be a good thing for you, since it means the BB cream stays put and doesn't oxidise. But if it's not a perfect match, I'd say you should prepare yourself for that. This is personally good value for the price because you really don't have to use that much at a time!

on 9/15/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I normally don't rate products 5 stars but this bb cream deserves it.

pros:
- makes you look natural
-no gray cast-it's yellow based, not the unnatural yellow you'd get in western foundation
-doesn't break me out(I've got fungal acne so a lot of stuff breaks me out-since this product goes on oily/dewy finish)
-good price (more expensive than western bb creams but cheaper than most asian bb creams)
-you can layer it if you want more coverage
-soft floral scent that disappears fast once on face
-Last me up to 8 hrs

Cons:
-very light coverage (I have hormonal acne, + a lot of scars from it, so I need to use more products
-one shade (although it's a perfect match for me but not everyone has my skin color)
-can only buy it online because I don't think it's very popular here in Australia

Although there are some negatives I'm still giving this bb cream 5 stars because until now I never had a bb cream or a foundation that matches me perfectly
So if your asian with light to medium yellow based skintone go for it, it won't make you use so much bronzer to color correct your face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this BB cream thanks to Makeupalley! I was blown away by the 4.4 rating (which is unheard of) and ran to Amazon immediately to buy a tube. The price cannot be beat, and it showed up at my house in 3 days.

This bb cream has medium coverage, on the sheer side. It doesn't totally hide my broken capillaries or dark circles but definitely blurs everything to the point that I can happily apply concealer over the trouble pots. The part about it that I really love is that it doesn't sink in to my lines, it lasts a good 6 hours, and it moisturizing.

And... drumroll... neutral undertones on the yellow side! FOR MY FAIR YELLOW SKIN THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE.

I finally found something better than my beloved Dream Fresh BB Cream that Maybelline dared to reformulate (and ruin). Hooray!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to love the skin79 hot pink and gold bb creams, but since I went stricted on my cruelty free stance I could no longer make an exception for these bb creams so I had to find a replacement. So far, this is the best thing I've encountered, and I like it more then the skin79 bb creams.

It is lightly scented (just a fresh, sweet scent, nothing overpowering) it offers a good spf (40, pa++) and is moisturising without making me look shiny.
I do have dry skin, but it doesn't cling to any dry patched at all, it looks very natural on me. The colour match is good too, I have a relatively pale olive complexion and since this doesn't have any grey tones to it, it doesn't make me look ashy as the skin79 could sometimes do.

The coverage it light, I think you can get away with wearing this even if it isn't a perfect match. Therefore I don't need to get a different bb cream for winter or summer, because it can handle the shade difference easily. That said, if you want heavy coverage this is really not for you.

What I don't like is how liquidy it is, I find myself using more product (I always need two big squirts of the product to give coverage to my whole face) so although the price is alright for the amount, I find myself going through it a lot quicker than with other bb creams.

Despite that, it's still one of the best bb creams I've found and deserves 5 stars, it doesn't feel like anything on the skin and nobody can tell i'm wearing anything, yet I look brighter, healthier and better with it. The fact that it's cruelty free and offers good sunprotection seals the deal for me.

I'm actually going to get the concealer too, see how that works out for me.

on 8/13/2017 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and it is exactly what I wanted with medium coverage and a natural, dewy finish. It evens out my skin tone well, although I need a color corrector concealer to completely fix some of my greener/redder areas.

The shade is very, very light! I am a relatively pale white person, and this stuff goes on maybe a shade lighter than my natural skin. It adapts to my skin in a few minutes and ends up matching great, but I don't know how it would be for a person with darker skin.

I like to reapply midway through the day just to get a little more coverage back. It clings a little bit to one dry patch I have--nothing bad, but I recommend moisturizing well beforehand. Overall, this is a fantastic product for me.

on 6/22/2017 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair, sensitive, oily skin. I'm selling this because it's utterly useless. I don't understand why this bb cream is not working for me, I wore it for a couple of days and stopped as after say six hours or so of wear during a work day it had completely broke down and separated in certain areas of my face. I've tried applying it with fingers as one would aspect to work well with a bb cream, Beauty blender and sigma kabuki to no avail. I find that more moisturising formulas usually sit better on the skin and look more natural- not sure whether it's the strong sun screen but this just does not look flattering over textured areas such as pores, it's almost mask like even with a very light layer (I don't like building up bases anyhow, that's what concealer and pore fillers are for). I really wanted to like this as I've had moderate success with other Korean bb creams in terms of texture and finish but colour has always been a problem as I'm not a fan of the grey cast a lot of them can create especially on my yellow biased skin. Packaging is a bit meh, I kinda liked it at first but feel it's somewhat medical in a way, like an acne treatment or something, would probably prefer a pump bottle. Price wouldn't be bad if the product actually worked on my skin.

on 4/8/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin Type: Combination, acne prone, sensitive. No wrinkles, some hyperpigmentation from acne.

Pros: Beautiful finish, great color match, lots of product, reasonable price, did not break out.
Cons: Oxidizes, separates on oily skin, not long lasting.

This is one of the better BB creams. The colour is for light-medium yellow undertone skin. It is easy to apply, spreads nicely, and dries to a beautiful satin finish. It has medium coverage. Honestly the finish right after you apply is just amazing, it looks like you have glowing, healthy, beautiful skin!

Sadly it does oxidize a little over time. After 3 hours, I found that the bb cream separated on the oiliest part of my face (nose). After 5 hours, my forehead and chin followed suit. Blotting every few hours and reapplying on oily places is required.

I also don't use primers, powders, or setting sprays. Perhaps if you team up these items with the bb cream, you would be able to get it to last much longer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so glad that I found this BB Cream! I absolutely love this product.
First of all, Klairs is a Klairs is a Korean beauty brand that is 100% cruelty-free. Unlike a lot of "cruelty-free" brands they do not sell in China, a country where it is legally required to test skincare and cosmetics on animals.

The BB Cream itself is only available in one shade, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it matched my skintone, which is around an NC25-30. Although, now that it's summer and I am getting a bit of a tan I won't be able to wear this BB Cream, since it's a little too light for me.

This product gives me a dewy natural looking finish and a little bit goes a long way. It has medium coverage and will not look cakey on the skin. I have combination skin with really dry and really oily areas, but this BB Cream makes my skin look flawless. I like to set this BB Cream with the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder, which helps my makeup to last the whole day.

I am extremely pleased with this product and I will continue to use it once summer is over and my skin is a little lighter again.

You can get your handds on this BB Cream on www.kojabeauty.com

on 3/31/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Took one lippie away because everything about this BB cream is great except for the fact that it's only available in ONE shade :( Wishtrend, the website that mainly sells Klairs stuff, states that its shade is suitable for NC20-25 skins. Since I'm an NC25-NC30, I thought I could get away with using this anyway with a little bit of bronzer usage. Ehhh. Still too pale for me.

I did give it to my mum though as her skin tone is a little lighter than mine. She lovesssss it.

I do like the formulation, the consistency and the SPF content of this product. All satisfactory. I just wish Klairs made more shades of it. Please, Klairs!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have an acne prone - super oily skin. The worst skin type of the world, I think. At first I don't really expect much from this BB. I just bought it because my last BB cream (Holika Holika Jelly BB) was run out. But now I fall in love. It's only in one color, but it suits my skin tone really well. I am so happy because before I found this BB, this is one of my biggest problem when I buy BB cream. I never found the shade that suits me even if they have 3 different shades (shade no 1 is too light and shade no 2 is too dark). The coverage is medium (it covers most of my red spot) and what I love the most is the finish of this BB. It makes my skin glow, like a healthy glow and I don't think this BB makes my oily skin more oily. The oil control is okay - not super great, but from the beginning I never expect it to have a very great oil control. I know some people with oily skin like mine maybe want to avoid something like this and prefer a matte finish, but for me, I don't really like matte finish because my skin looks dull. For the lasting power, it's good enough for my oily skin. Maybe it last for 6 hours, but of course between that time I still use blotting paper 2-3 times. Maybe if I use primer, it would last longer. But even after those 6 hours my skin doesn't look darker or something like that. Another best thing about this BB cream is it doesn't make my skin break out. So I recommend this BB to every people with any skin type who want a natural healthy glow look and don't mine to show a little bit of their flaws since the coverage is just medium (not full coverage).