4.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Betaine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Yellow Oxide Of Iron, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Red Oxide Of Iron, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Talc, Black Oxide Of Iron, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone

Great for Asian skins due to yellow undertones. Finish is dewy and moisturizing. This is great because I have acne prone skin but this does not give me acne. However as I have combination skin, this BB cream is more suited for dry winter months. In summer months, it fades by mid day. I use a mattifier over it and mineral powder to set in winter months. Great value for money too and would definitely buy again.

on 8/4/2018 6:39:00 AM

In my opinion this is a decent BB cream. The coverage is good, not very sheer but not heavy either. The finish is dewy and this BB is not drying which is a big plus. Another big plus in my opinion is the SPF (that’s the reason I decided to buy it in the first place). What I don’t like about it is the color – I’m fair and this is somewhat dark for me. It’s not orange but I feel that it makes me look kinda ashy. The staying power is very average. I have combination skin and after like 3 hours it was pretty streaky.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm really enjoying this BB-cream. I bought it to replace my Missha M perfect cover after going cruelty free. It gives light to medium coverage which is perfect for me since I don't like too much coverage and have quite smooth skin overall. I do think it's buildable without becoming cakey though and that's also a plus. Good amount of SPF (but you still shouldn't replace your regular SPF with it) I always notice a difference in my skin after a while if I've been using regular foundation and switch back, it doesn't break me out ever and doesn't clog my pores. Most BB-creams claim to be whitening and it usually just means brightening, same with this one. One minus is the longevity, I feel like it only lasts on my skin for about 5 hours or so. MY biggest complaint though is the non-existent shade range! One shade that only works for very light skin is not even close to enough. I really hope that with the rise of K-beauty in the west, Korean companies will do something about that.

on 2/13/2018 7:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! Its thick enough that if you want more coverage, you can apply lots of it and it'll cover extremely well. It gives a nice glow and moisturized look, feels amazing and looks wonderful. Also the high spf is to die for, hard to find many that has such a high spf. Only negative thing is that the tube isn't particularly big and it looks a bit dull but I've had mine for about 3 months now and still have almost a third left, and I use it everyday though and quite a lot so thats might be why. Very good price as well.

Lovely product that blends into the skin decently to leave a satiny finish. However, while this doesn't have the straight white cast or grey undertone that so many Korean BB creams seem to have, this product definitely is for fair/light skin. I don't use a lot at a time (a pea-sized amount, not even exaggerating) because a little goes such a long way, but also because the line between brightened complexion and way-too-light is really easy to cross for me. After bronzing, it's mostly fine though. It has a light coverage which I'm perfectly okay with and loving, and I feel like it's buildable to a medium coverage if your skin tone is on the fairer side. Some people say this BB cream eventually "melts" into their skin and matches much better as the day goes on, but I can only agree with the first claim. Which can be a good thing for you, since it means the BB cream stays put and doesn't oxidise. But if it's not a perfect match, I'd say you should prepare yourself for that. This is personally good value for the price because you really don't have to use that much at a time!

on 9/15/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I normally don't rate products 5 stars but this bb cream deserves it.

pros:
- makes you look natural
-no gray cast-it's yellow based, not the unnatural yellow you'd get in western foundation
-doesn't break me out(I've got fungal acne so a lot of stuff breaks me out-since this product goes on oily/dewy finish)
-good price (more expensive than western bb creams but cheaper than most asian bb creams)
-you can layer it if you want more coverage
-soft floral scent that disappears fast once on face
-Last me up to 8 hrs

Cons:
-very light coverage (I have hormonal acne, + a lot of scars from it, so I need to use more products
-one shade (although it's a perfect match for me but not everyone has my skin color)
-can only buy it online because I don't think it's very popular here in Australia

Although there are some negatives I'm still giving this bb cream 5 stars because until now I never had a bb cream or a foundation that matches me perfectly
So if your asian with light to medium yellow based skintone go for it, it won't make you use so much bronzer to color correct your face.

on 8/13/2017 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and it is exactly what I wanted with medium coverage and a natural, dewy finish. It evens out my skin tone well, although I need a color corrector concealer to completely fix some of my greener/redder areas.

The shade is very, very light! I am a relatively pale white person, and this stuff goes on maybe a shade lighter than my natural skin. It adapts to my skin in a few minutes and ends up matching great, but I don't know how it would be for a person with darker skin.

I like to reapply midway through the day just to get a little more coverage back. It clings a little bit to one dry patch I have--nothing bad, but I recommend moisturizing well beforehand. Overall, this is a fantastic product for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to love the skin79 hot pink and gold bb creams, but since I went stricted on my cruelty free stance I could no longer make an exception for these bb creams so I had to find a replacement. So far, this is the best thing I've encountered, and I like it more then the skin79 bb creams.

It is lightly scented (just a fresh, sweet scent, nothing overpowering) it offers a good spf (40, pa++) and is moisturising without making me look shiny.
I do have dry skin, but it doesn't cling to any dry patched at all, it looks very natural on me. The colour match is good too, I have a relatively pale olive complexion and since this doesn't have any grey tones to it, it doesn't make me look ashy as the skin79 could sometimes do.

The coverage it light, I think you can get away with wearing this even if it isn't a perfect match. Therefore I don't need to get a different bb cream for winter or summer, because it can handle the shade difference easily. That said, if you want heavy coverage this is really not for you.

What I don't like is how liquidy it is, I find myself using more product (I always need two big squirts of the product to give coverage to my whole face) so although the price is alright for the amount, I find myself going through it a lot quicker than with other bb creams.

Despite that, it's still one of the best bb creams I've found and deserves 5 stars, it doesn't feel like anything on the skin and nobody can tell i'm wearing anything, yet I look brighter, healthier and better with it. The fact that it's cruelty free and offers good sunprotection seals the deal for me.

I'm actually going to get the concealer too, see how that works out for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this BB cream thanks to Makeupalley! I was blown away by the 4.4 rating (which is unheard of) and ran to Amazon immediately to buy a tube. The price cannot be beat, and it showed up at my house in 3 days.

This bb cream has medium coverage, on the sheer side. It doesn't totally hide my broken capillaries or dark circles but definitely blurs everything to the point that I can happily apply concealer over the trouble pots. The part about it that I really love is that it doesn't sink in to my lines, it lasts a good 6 hours, and it moisturizing.

And... drumroll... neutral undertones on the yellow side! FOR MY FAIR YELLOW SKIN THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE.

I finally found something better than my beloved Dream Fresh BB Cream that Maybelline dared to reformulate (and ruin). Hooray!

on 6/22/2017 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair, sensitive, oily skin. I'm selling this because it's utterly useless. I don't understand why this bb cream is not working for me, I wore it for a couple of days and stopped as after say six hours or so of wear during a work day it had completely broke down and separated in certain areas of my face. I've tried applying it with fingers as one would aspect to work well with a bb cream, Beauty blender and sigma kabuki to no avail. I find that more moisturising formulas usually sit better on the skin and look more natural- not sure whether it's the strong sun screen but this just does not look flattering over textured areas such as pores, it's almost mask like even with a very light layer (I don't like building up bases anyhow, that's what concealer and pore fillers are for). I really wanted to like this as I've had moderate success with other Korean bb creams in terms of texture and finish but colour has always been a problem as I'm not a fan of the grey cast a lot of them can create especially on my yellow biased skin. Packaging is a bit meh, I kinda liked it at first but feel it's somewhat medical in a way, like an acne treatment or something, would probably prefer a pump bottle. Price wouldn't be bad if the product actually worked on my skin.