Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.1

I had high hopes for this mascara. I've been using it for a couple of weeks. When using this product I have fibers from the brush getting everywhere. After an all day wear, sweating, or a short nap, I always have fibers under my eyes or black marks. Not sure which. I really don't recommend this product because of the mess it makes and the price is high for something that doesn't work like it says.

on 6/9/2017 10:56:00 AM

Was skeptical with all the negativity concerning this mascara.. Gave it a chance, and I love it!

They have reformulated it, and is goes on smoothly with no problems. Some fibers we're bothering my eyes, but I just applied the fibers to the tips and no more problems.

Lasts all day for me with no flaking.

on 6/6/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that you must learn to use to get the benefits of this rimmel, since this not only paints the eyelashes but it implants small fibers to our eyelash to give volume. It should only be compared with another product in equal use. For me it is a fabulous product and if I would buy again.

Not a fan! I have non thick eyelashes and have been searching for something to extend and darken. I saw all the "before and after" shots of this stuff and thought "wow!! That's what I've been searching for". No...no it's not! First off yes it does make it noticeable that I have lashes but it also makes them look like a nasty clumpy mess. It's heavy, I can feel it and I have to use something to try and separate my lashes because of how horrid it feels. I will never replace this if it was lost of out. I am going to have to keep searching for that mascara that works. The first time the fibers got in my eye I was done! It's too time consuming putting this on and for the cost it's just not worth it.

on 5/22/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got the original formula about 2-3 years ago and I loved it. It took some practice to learn how to apply it well, but the results were awesome. Plus, it came off in little tubes, no raccoon eyes.
I talked my daughter (college student) into becoming a consultant for spending money. But the formula had changed. The 2nd formula was awful. It flaked, it didn't look as good. It was not easy to remove.
The have a new, 3rd, formula, but I'm not willing to chance it again. Specially at around $30.
I'll stick to my L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love this mascara. I use it every day. :)

on 5/12/2017 1:48:00 PM

If this mascara were $1 I wouldn't buy it. It is that bad. Its a thick gloppy mess -flakes into your eyes- looks feathery and you can see those fibers at the ends of your lashes going every which way. It feels heavy and gross on your lashes. Complete total fail.

Hello Makeupalleys 😉

This reviews and comparison are about the New Reformulated Younique 3D Fiberlash + Professional Makeup Studio 4D Makeup Artist Mascara.

How good is the hyped New Reformulated Younique 3D Fiberlash Mascara? Can it compete with a Professional Makeup Artist Mascara, for example, the Makeup Studio 4 D false lash?

Melissa

on 5/8/2017 12:49:00 AM

Don't waste your money. Sure, your lashes look long and thick for a couple of weeks, but it dries out within a month and it flakes like crazy. I had raccoon eyes. And it's almost $30!! No way am I spending that every month. And it takes so long to apply since there are several steps. I'll stick with thebalm mad lash.

on 5/4/2017 12:53:00 AM

I bought this product originally because a family member is a presenter. It's expensive and I find it doesn't last as long as cheaper mascaras bought from the drugstore or department store; it's been reformulated at least 3 times that I know of.

The first time I bought the mascara, I loved it! My lashes looked longer, thicker and fuller without being over the top. It was a little strange at first to have to apply product from two separate tubes and go over the lashes 3 times (gel-fibers-gel), but it didn't take long to get used to it. The gel wasn't too thick, it applied easily, and the fibers went on beautifully. Since I loved the results, I didn't hesitate to buy the product again.

The second version of the mascara was awful! The packaging had changed for one thing, and I wasn't crazy about it--the black matte finish is a magnet for fingerprints and whatever other product happens to be on your fingers (e.g. from smudging eyeliner, shadow, etc.). That paled in comparison to the supposedly new and improved version of the mascara. For one thing, the applicator brush for the gel was thicker at the base, tapering to a tiny tip. The gel was thick and totally clumped at the base of the brush, making it nearly impossible to apply properly as barely any made it onto my lashes. It was tough to get the brush back into the tube because of all the mascara that had collected at the base. The fibers were messy and didn't stick well to the wet gel, but clung beautifully to the brush. Both tubes seemed to be really dry and barely lasted a month.

To their credit, when I told my presenter that I wasn't happy with this mascara, Younique gave me replacements for free, this time the new and improved version of the previously new and improved version. The brush was straight, making it easier to apply without getting all goopy, but I find the gel is not as good in version 3 of the product. It seems too thick and clumps more easily, making it pretty essential to separate the lashes with a lash comb or old toothbrush. While an improvement over the second version, this is still not as good as the original product. The jury is still out on whether or not I will buy it again, but I am thinking not as this mascara is just too expensive for the results it produces.