Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.2

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I never tried the old formula, but all I know is what I have now is no good. Even if I try to apply a small amount of fibers, they instantly make my lashes look furry and crooked in all directions. Once I put on the gel to seal them, it kinda straightens things out but also takes off a lot of the fibers. So basically I'm left with awkward clumpy lashes. This doesn't stay put well at all, and it's really not cute when fibers are all over my face. It also causes a lot of irritation when they get in the eye. And yes, I did plenty of gel before and after the fibers to seal them in.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVED the old formula. I don't know what they've done, but the new formula is rubbish! The old formula definitely gave you length which was wonderful for those with shorter eyelashes, and they looked quite natural. The new formula makes your eyelashes thicker, but does little if you're looking for length. The gel is very gluggy and clumpy and the fibre lashes give you a "spider leg" look. My consultant recommended to put the tube in hot water or put the hairdryer on it. For $40 a pop, I shouldn't have to do anything like that! The first three times, I thought "maybe its a bad batch, " however, now, I've come to the conclusion that its rubbish for the price that you pay. Bring back the old formula please, Younique and we'll be in business once more! I'm now looking for a better lengthening Mascara, if anyone can be of assistance :)

To Read all 404 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/13/2016 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loved the OLD FORMULA! I ordered my 3rd set and it was totally different. The new product and even the wand are both terrible. They need to change back! I've ordered the old formula an amazon, but the product is old and doesn't work well. I can't say how disappointed I am, it was great stuff! Younique you suck!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got the original 3D mascara as a Christmas present and fell in love. I have very thin and short lashes. Once i got the hang of it and learned how not to clump the shit out of my lashes I was a happy, happy woman. And it stayed on forever without smudging. I was so sad when it ran out (six months & I used it every day). I found a dealer & she offered me a deal on 2 sets if the mascara. I jumped at it. MISTAKE! They had changed the formula. I could not replicate the results. The new formula flaked, the fibers fell off into my eyes and it rarely lasted through a day. I had to buy a waterproof to use over it. I HATE WATERPROOFS. I experienced a lot of irritation. Now I have two perfectly useless mascara kits. A friend saw my unhappy post on FB & brought me two kits of the original formula. Pisses me off that they would mess with the perfect product.

on 6/11/2016 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

im reviewing the old formula
which builds perfectly. it makes my eyelashes look gorgeous, thick and spidery in a good way.
please bring back the old formula

on 6/9/2016 5:52:00 PM

Younique's 3D Plus mascara in a word, sucks.
Clumpy formula, terribly messy fibers. I'm done with this junk.

Their original 3D mascara was AH-MAZING! Why they would mess with such a winning formula is beyond me. My friend who sells the stuff says the company was trying to combat counterfeits. Well, then keep the old formula and put it in some kind of special box with a hologram on it or something. Seriously, so bummed the old stuff is gone...and apparently others are too, because I never see the new mascara promoted anymore.

This mascara is a ripoff! Does nothing for my lashes.

I can't even tell the difference between this and drugstore mascara.

Read the reviews and then decide if you want to plunk down $$ and S & H for this mascara.

on 5/21/2016 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product was a complete waste of money. It's very messy, clumps and does not live up to the advertisement. You'll need an eye lash comb to get the clumps out. and a brush to sweep all the mess that it leaves around your eyes and face. First and last time I use Younique products.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is terrible mascara. It flakes, when you put it on and the flakes get into your eyes. And, it flakes throughout the day, and you constantly have to wipe from underneath your eyes. Just stick with the waterproof mascara that you can purchase from your local drug store. This 3D mascara cost 30 bucks. What a waste!

on 5/15/2016 3:59:00 PM

No no no no and no. This mascara is AWFUL!! spider eyes.... was so expensive, 39$ CAD. packaging was stylish. but not worth the hype.....

Video Reviews & Tutorials