Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.1

on 12/18/2017 4:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Worst mascara I have ever purchased without a doubt. Messy, clumpy, flakes off in your eyes and on your face. Irritates and burns your eyes. RED eyes are so attractive, right? I threw it out after the first use, that's how irritating I found it to be. It doesn't even give an attractive look to the lashes after all that, clumpy, fakey, spider legs, as others have said, like Tammy Faye Baker. Just UGLY. To top it all off, despite it flaking everywhere, to get the last of the eye irritating mess off took out a lot of my natural lashes. I have naturally long lashes but am always looking for the next best thing to amp them up a notch, this sure wasn't it. As already stated, I lost eyelashes and suffered eye irritation from this mess, even a couple of days after removing it. I wish I had read the reviews on this crap before I bought it. The honest reviews, not the obvious FAKE ones from the people on here PEDDLING this CRAP. If you click on their reviews you will see that most giving this garbage high ratings either don't have any other reviews or are pushing some other YOUNIQUE trash product. I wonder what the TRUE rating for this trash would be if all the phony results were removed? There should be a zero lippie rating for a product like this.

on 11/13/2017 3:06:00 PM

I personally love this product. it isn't cheap buy worth it if you're looking for good quality. I use a blow dryer in between applying the 3D fiber lashes and the transplanting gel. prevents clumping and gives them that extra curl.

This product is too expensive for what you get, and your lashes come out looking all clumpy like Tammy Faye Baker.
(Not the look I was going for). So I gave my kit to my friend to try hoping that she'd have better luck but she said she was planning on throwing it in the garbage as she just can't achieve a nice, even, result since it always looks caked on.

on 9/4/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am really liking this mascara! I just started using it. I have sensitive eyes and this product is not irritating them (call me amazed). So this price is acceptable for me.
My lashes are not crunchy they atre soft. I have almost no eye lashes. Love having lashes again!
This is NEW product' I just received this from Younique 9/1/2017.
Just started the lash serum too so it is too soon to review the lash serum yet. However, I did use the transplanting gel and fibers over the new lash serum.
I have just cleared up an eye infection (Rosacea) last month after fighting to get rid of the infection since Jan. Have started wearing makeup again and feel good about looking good again!

on 8/12/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Overall I get good results with this product. Is it the BEST mascara I've ever used? No... but I do like it a lot and I might purchase it again.

Although the idea behind this product is somewhat innovative, I can't use it so sensitive users beware. I was horribly allergic to an ingredient in the gel and my eyes would swell up, leaving me with atopic dermatitis. I found it wasn't fully waterproof, I lost a lot of fibres onto my face as well. There are much better options out there for mascara, and although they may not give the effect this does, I would go that route and false lashes to get a bumped up look. Since mascara is only 3 -4 months max use, spending 30 bucks on this is a waste. There are much cheaper options even drugstore wise to purchase.

on 7/17/2017 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this mascara was absolutely horrible. Applying it is extremely time consuming and what a complete waste of time it is! Icky, crunchy, clumpy lashes is what you end up with reguardless of application. Within an hour they were flaking into my eyes and I did seal it well with the gel. I spent a ton of money on younique products and found there is nothing high end about any of it. Their customer service is a joke.

I had high hopes for this mascara. I've been using it for a couple of weeks. When using this product I have fibers from the brush getting everywhere. After an all day wear, sweating, or a short nap, I always have fibers under my eyes or black marks. Not sure which. I really don't recommend this product because of the mess it makes and the price is high for something that doesn't work like it says.

on 6/6/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that you must learn to use to get the benefits of this rimmel, since this not only paints the eyelashes but it implants small fibers to our eyelash to give volume. It should only be compared with another product in equal use. For me it is a fabulous product and if I would buy again.

on 6/9/2017 10:56:00 AM

Was skeptical with all the negativity concerning this mascara.. Gave it a chance, and I love it!

They have reformulated it, and is goes on smoothly with no problems. Some fibers we're bothering my eyes, but I just applied the fibers to the tips and no more problems.

Lasts all day for me with no flaking.