3.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

21 days ago

I tried this on a whim. It's not for me because it's too much work. I can barely curl my little eyelashes, let alone add mascara. Two coats weren't making my look any better. The fibers were interesting, but it's not my look.

SkinOther, Other

EyesOther

5 months ago

This product is terrible, looks cheap and makes your eyelashes look clumpy, for much cheaper you can get some false eyelashes that will work perfectly fine. The fibres will fall into your eyes and they sting, overall, it’s a pyramid scheme that rarely produces results for the sellers and takes advantage of people’s trust to sell a product that is ineffective and ugly. If you asked a non biased makeup artist or your average knowledgeable makeup user they will tell you the same thing. Waste of money.

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I just looooooooove it when American Younique sellers PM me stupid sales pitches on makeupalley because they saw my NZ account post a negative review for an Urban Decay mascara! It's made even better when they try to guilt trip rape survivors into buying their BS products because they claim to donate to sexual violence charities when in reality it's less than 1% of revenue and the same man is suspiciously behind Younique Products, Younique Foundation, and a second charity called Defend Innocence. If you're so desperate for sales that you have to resort to PMing complete strangers 13,000km away because you've turned all of your friends and family against you, then take a damn hint and look into how much money you've lost, Abbydabby1995.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Younique products are a joke and I get annoyed whenever these show up on my social media feeds. They're horribly overpriced and suck people into an MLM/pyramid scam of desperately trying to resell the goods they paid for and recruit other members to trap into the system. Everything I've tried from Younique is drug store quality children's makeup with a high price tag stuck on it. This mascara is one of the worst in the world. It's a dry, clumpy mess and has such horrible fallout. I've never had a mascara burn my eyes like this one does. I got mine for free, and it wasn't even worth that.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Worst mascara I have ever purchased without a doubt. Messy, clumpy, flakes off in your eyes and on your face. Irritates and burns your eyes. RED eyes are so attractive, right? I threw it out after the first use, that's how irritating I found it to be. It doesn't even give an attractive look to the lashes after all that, clumpy, fakey, spider legs, as others have said, like Tammy Faye Baker. Just UGLY. To top it all off, despite it flaking everywhere, to get the last of the eye irritating mess off took out a lot of my natural lashes. I have naturally long lashes but am always looking for the next best thing to amp them up a notch, this sure wasn't it. As already stated, I lost eyelashes and suffered eye irritation from this mess, even a couple of days after removing it. I wish I had read the reviews on this crap before I bought it. The honest reviews, not the obvious FAKE ones from the people on here PEDDLING this CRAP. If you click on their reviews you will see that most giving this garbage high ratings either don't have any other reviews or are pushing some other YOUNIQUE trash product. I wonder what the TRUE rating for this trash would be if all the phony results were removed? There should be a zero lippie rating for a product like this.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I personally love this product. it isn't cheap buy worth it if you're looking for good quality. I use a blow dryer in between applying the 3D fiber lashes and the transplanting gel. prevents clumping and gives them that extra curl.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This product is too expensive for what you get, and your lashes come out looking all clumpy like Tammy Faye Baker. (Not the look I was going for). So I gave my kit to my friend to try hoping that she'd have better luck but she said she was planning on throwing it in the garbage as she just can't achieve a nice, even, result since it always looks caked on.

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I am really liking this mascara! I just started using it. I have sensitive eyes and this product is not irritating them (call me amazed). So this price is acceptable for me. My lashes are not crunchy they atre soft. I have almost no eye lashes. Love having lashes again! This is NEW product' I just received this from Younique 9/1/2017. Just started the lash serum too so it is too soon to review the lash serum yet. However, I did use the transplanting gel and fibers over the new lash serum. I have just cleared up an eye infection (Rosacea) last month after fighting to get rid of the infection since Jan. Have started wearing makeup again and feel good about looking good again!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

Overall I get good results with this product. Is it the BEST mascara I've ever used? No... but I do like it a lot and I might purchase it again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair

EyesHazel

2.0

3 years ago

Although the idea behind this product is somewhat innovative, I can't use it so sensitive users beware. I was horribly allergic to an ingredient in the gel and my eyes would swell up, leaving me with atopic dermatitis. I found it wasn't fully waterproof, I lost a lot of fibres onto my face as well. There are much better options out there for mascara, and although they may not give the effect this does, I would go that route and false lashes to get a bumped up look. Since mascara is only 3 -4 months max use, spending 30 bucks on this is a waste. There are much cheaper options even drugstore wise to purchase.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35