Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.2

Absolute trash. The company peddles bullshit and bases their earnings on a pyramid scheme. The more people that join their team, the more money they make. Look into the brand for yourself. Everyone's quitting and exposing them. The products are overpriced and less than drug store quality. F* Younique!

I had to go to my eye doctor to get special drops to remove these fibers. I've used other fiber mascaras, and have had no issues. And even if I didn't have the medical issues, the formula of this product is goopy and gets everywhere.

on 1/2/2017 1:55:00 PM

As a makeup artist I should have known not to buy this junk. I was told it was water resistant. That sold me right away. Water resistant is better for your lashes than waterproof and is hard to find. After using this the first time I looked like I had tar on my lashes, my eyes were irritated and I had black smudges by my brow bone and lower lash line. If you want voluminous looking lashes without a two step process Fairy Drops mascara is the way to go. I will never betray my fairy drops again.

on 12/11/2016 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought these from a stay at home mom who was trying to make some money. While I've liked other younique products, this one is just awful.

There are two tubes - one of the mascara color and the other is the fibre lashes. No matter what I try, the fiber bits fall into my eyes and I ended up with blood shot red eyes by the end of the day, including a large ring of raccoon eyes underneath.

I haven't throw the set away because I'm still so mad for spending money on this product. I keep it as a reminder to research a product more before purchasing.

I received this as a gift. I have a smudge problem with all mascaras unless it's tube mascara. The look of this mascara is nice. It does flake a bit but yes it smudged on me but it doesn't mean that it will smudge on everyone. It's pricey and loreal voluminous can give you the similar look.

on 10/2/2016 7:30:00 PM

This gave me eye infection. Do not buy!

This mascara is only worth it if you have tiny eyelashes that no other mascara helps, other than that save your money.
This mascara with the fibres just clumps up everything, yes they make your lashes look fake but not in a good way. It doesn't look glamorous it just looks very silly. But if you have little to no eyelashes it may help you.
Altogether you can get better results with just a normal one step mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This mascara is terrible. The fibers were so painful when they got in my eye that is was bloodshot and puffy for two days. My "presenter" kept trying to tell me I was applying it incorrectly, but I wasn't. For $29 this is the most expensive mascara I've ever bought. Mary Kay's Lash Intensity is a better product and $11 cheaper. Or for that matter just go out and get Diorshow and be done with it! Don't bother with this one.

on 8/19/2016 2:11:00 PM

Would not recommend.. a day later my eye was swollen shut from the fibers entering my eye!!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

SO disappointed! This is one of the more expensive mascaras I've purchased at $40 AUD. When I first applied, I thought wow! My lashes look super long and beautifully separated and I was in love! Five minutes later, the fibres were all over my eye area and cheeks.... not sexy..... I've tried coating my lashes with even more of the transplant gel so the fibres would stay put, but nothing works, they go everywhere, everytime! Such a shame, because when first applied it looks amazing....

Popular Mascaras