Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.2

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I did not have the problem of the fibers falling or getting in my eyes as others on this thread did. Not sure why. I keep both tubes open and immediately put the fibers on after the first coat. My lashes are already long. I use this product for thickness and it works beautifully. Sometimes if I have a very long or rainy day, I do my very last coat with my favorite waterproof mascara to really make the fibers stick without worry. My lashes have never looked more lovely with any other product. I have tried two other less expensive brands that did not compare. I am in no way affiliated with their company. I do wish my favorite mascara wasn't one of the pyramid scheme type brands, so I might try others that are less expensive to compare in the future.

on 2/8/2017 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product cost me a trip to the emergency room with severe blepharitis due to the fibers getting into my eyes. I researched several cases of severe eye irritation due to this product. Use with EXTREME caution!!

I loved this mascara, maybe everyone is putting too many fibres on? I thought I would be left with clumpy lashes but I wasn't.

on 1/21/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Younique mascara is a waste of money. It doesn't work properly and all those fibers end up in your eyes. Sad!

on 1/21/2017 11:30:00 AM

Worst mascara I've used due to numerous reasons: fibres get in your eyes making them red and sore, you end up with black all around your eyes, eyelashes look clumpy and tacky and finally considering all that it is rather expensive.

Absolute trash. The company peddles bullshit and bases their earnings on a pyramid scheme. The more people that join their team, the more money they make. Look into the brand for yourself. Everyone's quitting and exposing them. The products are overpriced and less than drug store quality. F* Younique!

I had to go to my eye doctor to get special drops to remove these fibers. I've used other fiber mascaras, and have had no issues. And even if I didn't have the medical issues, the formula of this product is goopy and gets everywhere.

on 1/2/2017 1:55:00 PM

As a makeup artist I should have known not to buy this junk. I was told it was water resistant. That sold me right away. Water resistant is better for your lashes than waterproof and is hard to find. After using this the first time I looked like I had tar on my lashes, my eyes were irritated and I had black smudges by my brow bone and lower lash line. If you want voluminous looking lashes without a two step process Fairy Drops mascara is the way to go. I will never betray my fairy drops again.

on 12/11/2016 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought these from a stay at home mom who was trying to make some money. While I've liked other younique products, this one is just awful.

There are two tubes - one of the mascara color and the other is the fibre lashes. No matter what I try, the fiber bits fall into my eyes and I ended up with blood shot red eyes by the end of the day, including a large ring of raccoon eyes underneath.

I haven't throw the set away because I'm still so mad for spending money on this product. I keep it as a reminder to research a product more before purchasing.

I received this as a gift. I have a smudge problem with all mascaras unless it's tube mascara. The look of this mascara is nice. It does flake a bit but yes it smudged on me but it doesn't mean that it will smudge on everyone. It's pricey and loreal voluminous can give you the similar look, maybe even better. It a wonder I won't hear about this product anymore

Popular Mascaras