Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.1

on 4/26/2017 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

So much time to make this mascara look half way decent and then it flaked off ALL day. Irritated my eyes. It felt like sand in my eyes. Waste of money.

on 4/20/2017 8:52:00 PM

I had to really work and spend alot of time to make this look anything resembling acceptable. It does feel heavy on your lashes and flaked off the whole day making my eyes water and itchy. For the price of this mascara I really expected an upper end product but it did not deliver.

I would not recommend. This product gives you spider eyelashes.. The fibers get everywhere.. Not for me!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yuck this mascara is awful. I watched the videos I applied it correctly and I hate it. You have to apply several coats to get any kind of noticeable effect and then it is heavy and uncomfortable. AND CLUMPY. You can use an eyelash comb which helps but then it also takes out the fibers so seems pointless. The fibers get in your eyes and makes your eyes hurt and get super red and its not sealing it correctly as the presenters try to say because the gel itself flakes after a bit and so the fibers get in your eyes no matter how you do or don't seal it. I am surprised this mascara has not been recalled I have seen so so many complaints of eye infections scratched eyes and vistits to the Dr over this mascara.

on 4/13/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought over $200 worth of Younique makeup and hated every single thing. I can't imagine a more horrific mascara than this. It takes alot of time and effort to apply this I couldn't stop blinking because my eyelashes felt so heavy and weird (like I applied plastic to my lashes) even had I loved the way it looked it started flaking off during the day which did get into my eyes and made them red and hurt the next day. I was under the impression this was a good high end mascara. I can tell you its not. Like the rest of the younique products I tried, this is crap.

on 4/8/2017 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the other reviewers this stuff is really bad. It takes so long to apply and no matter how meticulous you are with the gel and fibers, trying to seperate them with a comb, using a blow dryer on them they still look like you put on a 2 year OLD cheap mascara. The flaking is terrible and they do get in your eyes regardless of sealing the fibers with the gel. I will stick with my Dior Show mascara that really works and is less expensive than this mess.

on 4/6/2017 11:56:00 AM

This stuff is over priced and horrible. You end up with thick clumpy weird looking lashes. It takes too long to put it on. The second tube you use is like a fluffy cotton candy texture of fibers all balled up. I had to wipe off the wand to use it. messy and clumpy.

on 3/29/2017 12:41:00 PM

Clumpy, messy, irritates eyes, flakes, time consuming to apply, dries out fast, very pricey. If you want to take ALOT of time to apply you can get good volume with this mascara but it doesn't do much for length. I saw in another review someone called it "spiderlash" that pretty much sums it up. Even in the pics of the presenters showing off their lashes in the pics above most are a mess. Not a good buy. As a presenter I have seen many many complaints about this mascara, within presenter groups, causing irritation and eye problems eye dr and ER visits. Buyer Beware

on 3/20/2017 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I paid $50 for my Younique fibre lash set, so was pretty annoyed when i saw other authentic consultants selling the stuff for $29... if its $29 i can understand, money for value, and packaging etc, but $50 for the authentic stuff i feel was over-valued.

the concept itself is GREAT, however fibre lash mascara was first released back in 2002 for balding men, and was recommended for chemo patients losing hair in the brows and eyelashes so the idea behind it isnt "YOUNIQUES", however marketing it as a lash transplant fibre and charging out the waazoo sure was, and is genius by the way (from a business prospective)

I know for a fact my product came from an authorized younique rep, as its all she ever spoke about so quality and review here isnt based on replica products but the 100% authentic and original. The first time i used it, i loved it, Not exactly putting it on part as it clumps so easily, but the final effect was "an eye opener".

...but over time (and by that i mean the 3rd use) the "transplant" gel becomes to thick, possibly because the fibres get stuck to the wand before going back inside the tube, although the gel was rather thick to begin with. The fibres did fall off around my eyes making black panda circles, and also got stuck on my contact lenses.

I'v since brought the "cheaper" knock off version, as i figured since i cant really use the Gel much anymore as its dried out, ill buy a new mascara just for the Gel, and found the younique $19 bargain on ebay, which i later read was a fake - But strangely enough it works the same, looks the same, smells the same, and it makes me feel like a real idiot for splurging on something i could of brought for half price.

Both the authentic and the fake version are both made in China, and from my understanding in product sourcing, Companies in China do bulk manufacturing deals with branded businesses such as younique, Loreal etc and with the order a Minimum quantity is required, often factories end up making to much of the item, or it doesn't pass the quality test for whatever reason, and it then gets sold as a knock off despite being made at the same factory. In my opinion its great stuff, but there is equally good products out there only a fraction of the price. Younqiue got to greedy on this one and lost my custom - even the "consultants" are being taken for a ride, they are simply the poor folks who are being overcharged at wholesale price, and cop the blunt end when customers question their expensive crap, meanwhile they are doing all the hard work of selling, its a very clever business structure i must say.

Review for the NEW Younique Mascara
First of all, I would like to say that I was not a real fan of Younique Mascara. And here are my viewpoints, assessments, and comparisons. Younique got lately rebranded its mascara into an improved version of the former one, currently called "Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+."
Things you NEED to know about the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+”:
Price tag: $38 AUD
While i was patiently waiting for my package to arrive the faithful afternoon, as informed when i placed an order for the new Younique mascara (Moodstuck 3D lashes+)
Finally just as expected it arrived. While unpacking this package, i was having some mixed feelings. Frankly, i was thrilled, yet i became a bit nervous, it was because i still have the older one with me and my hope was high with the expectation that the brand new one should or must certainly be far better than the older one.
Is it accurate to say that it was better? Here is where you will find out:
When I was finished unpacking, I was astonished by the striking likeness the new one had with the old one; it came in two little tubes carefully set inside a delicate minimal dark bag. This pack, however, is incredibly charming and helpful.
How you can distinguish the Contents of the Tubes:
The tubes are absolutely dark, with a narrowly transparent opening on it -the amount of the product you have used can be seen through the opening with a white inscription on each side of the tube. It says: "Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ Transplanting Gel" on one of the tubes, while it says: "Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ 3D Fibers" on the other. The tube with the gel is a bit bigger than the fibers tube. You can differentiate the two tubes without opening them this way.

Here is my opinion:
The entire concept of the mascara is really an outstanding one. As a result, you do not require any false lashes. Simply yours, apply, and polish to sparkle.
Testing and Comparison:
I had to test and compare both, first i applied the old Younique mascara on my right eye and applied the re-branded one on my left eye.
By this way, you will get the clear looks of the both mascaras.
The Old Younique Mascara:
Because i knew how the old mascara looked on my lashes i began with it first. Frankly, i hated the old mascara brush because it never provided me with ease in brushing through my lashes. Also, i discovered the gel was very dry, and it makes my lashes lumpy. Immediately i finished with the gel the next was the fibers. Everything gets messed up each time i opened this tube and try to take out the brush. This is due to so many fibers coming out at the same time when i least expected it. It occurs several times and would pump straight into my eyes; this hasn't been pleasant at all.
The New Younique Mascara:
I never spotted any difference straight from the manner it was packaged to the way its tube looked like at first.
I got anxious more by taking a closer observation of the little window by the side of the tube to see if the gel were more watery.
I decided to let the cat out by opening the "gel" tube. I was so surprised the brush had been replaced with a better one. But not just that, i sensed the gel had been changed to a much better one too. Though i wasn't certain about it till i applied a little of it on my lashes. It was even easier to apply this time than it was with the older mascara. This entire process was smoother and quicker even without contact lenses.
I must confess am totally impressed with the remarkable and enhanced change done in the Younique Mascara!
If you ever get nervous about the Moodstruck 3D fibers+ just the way i was at first, then you don't need to be any longer, and that’s why i recommend this outstanding new improvement to every beautiful queen out there.

Don't miss out!