Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing BlushMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing BlushMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing BlushMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing BlushMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush

4.6

on 4/2/2017 1:24:00 AM

I bought this in Rose from CVS when they were offering Extrabucks on Physicians Formula. The color worked well for my NC25 skin and the finish was satin and not matte or drying. I really liked how this product performed, but unfortunately it made my skin itchy and break out in a few spots.

Maybe I had a reaction to the Boron Nitride? I also broke out with Revlon New Complexion, which has Boron Nitride. But I also broke out with a few Maybelline foundations that don't have the ingredient. Message me if you have had similar problems and know which ingredients caused them (PEGs?, Boron Nitride?). Thanks!

Check out my notepad for more about me and for referral links.

on 1/12/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit- Just wanted to add that I've found this to be almost too pigmented. Not that that's a bad thing, but I find that unless I'm extremely light handed with it, I'll have clown cheeks. I still think it's a very good blush, but can be easily over done.

I purchased this on sale for about $5.50, not sure if it's being discontinued. It is an excellent drugstore blush. Pigmented and glowy, and not at all dusty or dry (which I find to be the biggest problem with drugstore blushes). I think the Rose color is a pretty good dupe for Dior's Rosy Glow blush, which is crazy expensive. This looks and performs like an expensive blush so I'd recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The packaging of this blush is a bit simpler than some of the other options PF puts out, but do not be deceived- this blush is STUNNING on the face, super pigmented (go in with a light hand- you've been warned!!), matte but NOT powdery, and literally hasn't faded after 12 hours of wear!

If you're into matte blushes, you will adore this. If you're into neutral light pink shades, ditto. It is a very flattering, natural color that will flatter many skintones.

PF's packaging is also a bit more secure than what you'll find at the drugstore and the compact comes with a mirror which is really nice. I am glad I skipped over some of the shimmer bombs that take center stage (I've got too many already!) and went for a super wearable matte shade, because this is definitely one of the best quality blushes at the DS.

on 7/24/2016 6:14:00 PM

By pure coincidence I was passing by Physicians formula in Shoppers Drug Mart, saw the blush for CDN$ 11.89 (around USD$ 8!!!) an got it. I could return it if I didn't like it anyways. What a good buy! They had only "natural" shade, not pink one. Pigmented, buildable, truly looks natural and airbrushy. Shiny blushes look so makeupy and I don't like it for every day and work. Many are complaining about being bulky: True, and if they would reduce the cost for the useless brush and mirror the price would go down. Few more shades would be appreciated. It lasts even longer than my 12 hrs shifts (I have dry skin). Goes smoothly over liquid and powder foundation. Overall, for the price I got it for and the quality, it is better than many high end ones that are either over or under pigmented, too shiny or patchy at the end of the day.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So, this blush only comes in 2 shades - Natural (a light peachy/pink) and Rose (a matte pinky rose). I have a light olive skin tone and was afraid to get the Natural because in person, looking at it in the pan, I was afraid it wouldn't show up, it just looked blah to me. So, I bought the Rose. This blush is pigmented, but not too pigmented. You do have to build it up a little, which is good in my opinion so you can easily control how much you're putting on. I use an angled ELF brush, just tap it in the blush a couple times (too scared to swirl) and apply. It goes on easily and blends well, never streaky. It claims to last 16 hours, which I'm not sure about all that, but it does last through out my 9 hour work day. I do like to top it off with Milani's Luminoso just for a little shimmer/highlighter on top. I would repurchase as long as it was on sale like it was when I initially bought it, 40% off at CVS.

on 3/25/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This blush is like the perfect everyday color for me. You can build it up and it goes on smooth. I never liked blush before until I tried this one. The packaging is too bulky in my opinion and it is a bit overpriced.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

nice and glowy! perfect natural blush

on 1/10/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This came in a kit in "Natural" that I have purchased. I have a crap ton of blushes, and could have cared less about owning another one, but it came with the super cheap kit, so I was going to try it anyway.

WOW! This is amazing! All of the products from this line do exactly what they claim. In the winter, a lot of my blushes can look muddy on me, but this makes me look rosy, refreshed, and glowing! This is expensive for a blush on its own, but it will last me ages, so it's worth it! I love the ingredients, the packaging -- just everything. Physicians Formula would make a lot of money off of my if they expanded their line, and added more colors. [*huge nudge* just do it, PF!]

If you're looking for a great, long lasting, everyday blush, this is it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the "natural" shade and it definitely pulls a peachy pink on me. I am NC20 with very light olive undertones. This is pretty darn pigmented, non chalky, not shimmery at all. A very nice and easy to use every day blush. The packaging is just too darn bulky and the brush is beyond useless. Why have a blush that is so tender on sensitive skin and then throw in such a scratchy brush? Oh well....I always use my own blush brushes anyway. The color lasts very well so I don't have to cart this big old compact around with me for touch-ups. I would not buy again only because I have so many other blushes and this one, although very good, is just not unique enough for me to reach for it often. A good product with good color payoff though and it is easy to blend out as well.

on 8/11/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great basic pink blush. It's well pigmented and smooth. The packaging is pretty bulky (see attached photos). The brush that comes with it is useless though... It has a mirror too which is nice. One thing, I don't know why other reviewers paid $16 or so. I got from my local CVS for around $8. I'm pretty sure it matches this description. I attached a pic of the bottom with the description label on it. The ingredients of this blush are not irritating and did not break me out.