Conair Medium Spiral Rollers

Filtered by hair type : Other
Conair Medium Spiral Rollers

4.5

on 11/4/2014 12:40:00 PM

I really like this product. Around the holidays I love having curled hair, but using a curling iron is time consuming and my curls fall out in 30 minutes. These are awesome, and provide a consistent, tight curl. The only issue I have with it is that these are really uncomfortable to sleep on, so I put my hair up in a ponytail, separate it into 2 pieces, and wrap the hair around 4 or so rollers, then sleep. It really works and is comfortable.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These rollers are the best! I've been trying to find a heatless way to curl my hair because my hair is damaged from dying my hair & heat tools. And these rollers are the answer to my problem. My hair is very hard to curl. And using these rollers made my hair have nice tight spiral curls, like Taylor Swift for example. But when using the curlers your hair MUST be damp to almost dry, because your hair will not be able to dry. If your hair is still damp when you take out the curlers that means your hair was too wet when you put in the rollers. And your curls will not last long, or might not even be curled. It does take a little practice trying to find a way to roll you hair onto it and secure it. But once you find a way it's super easy. And all you have to do is sleep & wake up to beautiful curls! Overall, these rollers are the best. & makes curling hair so much more easier! & you can get wavy & nice Taylor Swift curls.

Popular Styling Products