NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I've always wanted this concealer, but I was afraid that this product would be bad. Even though there were many positive reviews about this product I was spectacle, especially when the price is pretty expensive. Although the price is a bit expensive, this product is great. The texture of the product is creamy, buildable, blendable and the package is what I expect a concealer to look like. It is worth the hype and recommend this product with anyone who needs to cover up dark circles. Thank you for reading my review here's a cookie 🍪

Besides Bareminerals complete cover serum concealer, this is my second favourite! I bought "Custard" and it is a little lighter than my neutral-warmish skintone (I am Chinese), not as liquidy as bareminerals but creamy enough to blend. It gives a good coverage, very natural and doesn't settle into fine lines. :)

on 1/12/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

he best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought a trial size color Custard (Medium 1) at Sephora .05 oz for $13. I absolutely love this concealer! It covers dark circles and stays put all day. It stays creamy and does not settle into fine lines. The color Custard is a light medium yellow tone which is perfect for my light olive skin. I layer this over the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector for a flawless & bright-eyed look.

on 1/8/2018 9:58:00 AM

Holy grail concealer. Cannot emphasize enough how beautiful it is.

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

on 12/31/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My holy grail go to concealer for daily work wear, parties, going out with family, day out with the girls, date night- everything really!

Social media influencers love this and I can see why. I use shade custard which works well for my Asian skin tone. It covers my dark circles perfectly. Blends well, good coverage and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way. Perfect price for the 6ml you get. Despite its popularity it is always available in the UK there are so many stockists in many major department stores in London, which is another plus point. Cannot say a bad word about this concealer and I have tried so many. Love!

on 12/28/2017 11:40:00 AM

It is the best! My HG. I am on my 3rd tube and it never disappoints! Mind you, I have got really dark undereyes (my problem since birth). I got deep set eyes too. I have tried a LOT of concealers but this tops off everything. Does not crease. I just had to set it with translucent powder and I'm good to go for the entire day.
Shade: GINGER

on 12/19/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay so after reading tons of reviews on this concealer i still did not run out and buy it, i put it off for soo long until one random day i happened to have the right amount of money, i was in the right store and i was in the right mood, i thought what the heck YOLO so i bought the darn concealer. To all the people who are like me you read the reviews but dont take the plunge right away, GO AND BUY THIS CONCEALER RIGHT NOW!!! Previously i have used mac pro longwear if you think that concealer was too drying and cakey , nars concealer will save you. This concealer is amazinggg, it covers my dark circles really well so amazing coverage but not too heavy and its soo creamy and blends like a dreamm. It is the first concealer to not look cakey in my pores it goes on really smooth , doesnt crease at all and it doesnt leave my t zone oily whatsoever but is still hydrating enough to not make it dry and cakey looking it is perfect! It makes your skin look so smooth and flawless so like i said please buy this concealer if you have been searching for a good concealer for a long time and you have textured skin like mine and also dry and oily skin at the same time, i feel like this nars concealer is the hg for troublesome and hard to please skin its beautiful, i promise !

I have seen/read many reviews on this. Though some said this is a great concealer, yet there were several others who said that this product is 'over-hyped' due to its high price tag when compare to the actual quality it performs.

However.... to me, this product is TOTALLY worth the hype! The full name of this concealer proves it all; "Radiant" , "Creamy" , "Concealer". It does its job perfectly! It conceals my dark circles and does not crease due to its creamy formula.

I saw some Youtubers said that the "NYX HD concealer" is a dupe to this, and I am strongly disagree. NYX HD had a matte-finish which eventually creased my under eyes, and made it looked patchy. While this NARS one does not.

I'm happy that I made the right decision to purchase it, even though I was skeptical for so long!

BTW, I'm Thai and I wear in the shade "Custard".