NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 2/27/2017 3:17:00 AM

Best concealer I've used so far, stays put nicely and the creasing is minimal. Will repurchase

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

As much as I love my MAC Studio Finish concealer, I find that it has a tendency to settle into the fine lines and crevices in my eye area - occasionally balling up after powder has been applied. I figured that a liquid would be a better choice, both in texture and in wear.
    I had heard that NARS had a decent line of concealers, and I figured I would try it.

It was a little more viscous than I expected, but not overly so. Other than texture, the application was smooth and it was incredibly easy to blend and build coverage as necessary.
    It wore well, with minimal creasing and/or travelling on the skin.

I definitely plan on repurchasing if I should happen to run out.

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

on 2/17/2017 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Me: Dry and sensitive skin prone to redness.

What I like: This was the first concealer that I'd ever used that didn't highlight dryness or flakiness (excluding my undereye area). It's great for covering up general redness or the occasional pimple - leaving a very natural skinlike finish. Its ability to look natural while being a fuller coverage product is quite impressive. It has average wear time on me (fading after around 5 hours) and is not as tenacious as my new favorite for this type of general concealing - the MAC Pro Longwear concealer (I have reviewed this as well).

I am an olive NC20ish and found Custard was an ok match. This product has quite a good shade range for light to medium skin tones now they've added additional shades to the range since I purchased this product. I would buy one shade lighter if I were to repurchase. I also like that this is fragrance free.

What I don't like: While I had hoped this could be a great multipurpose concealer used both on my face and under the eyes, it is much too drying for my under eye area. It gives my undereye a crepe-y appearance. The colour was also too yellow for use on my purple-y dark circles - it gave a grey look. Side note: I am yet to find a great under eye concealer as yet.

I also find that it doesn't wear as well as the MAC PLW concealer as noted above - the MAC does a better job of maintaining coverage of a few broken capillaries that I have on my nose even though they're right where my sunglasses sit. Another annoyance worth noting is that this is marketed as a 'radiant' concealer when it has no radiance to it whatsoever. It's very much a natural matte finish on my drier skin type.

Overall, it's a slightly above average product that I probably won't buy again when there are so many concealers out there and I'd rather try something new. However if you are looking for a fuller coverage concealer that has a skin like finish then this is worth checking out. I would suggest it's more suitable for normal to combination skins.

on 2/15/2017 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This is the one and only concealer that does not break me out while providing a long lasting coverage for blemishes. I've tried many concealers and foundation that have broken me out due to allergic reaction to cyclopentasiloxane. Even if they didn't break me out, most just don't provide enough coverage, oxidize or just melt from my oily skin. This product is heavily pigmented so this one tiny lip gloss tube container will last a LONG time. It is very pigmented that I can easily mix a pea size amount of moisturizer with this concealer to make a tinted moisturizer.

I use the color ginger, which is just the perfect shade for my warm olive skin that has a yellow undertone. HG material all the way. I would cry if this item was discontinued but hopefully my new skincare have improved my blemishes to the point that I won't need MU anymore.

I use this with my nars sheer glow foundation.
    Best concealer I've used for under eyes.
    Lightweight and creamy as stated.
    Medium/ full coverage which I need, it does wonders.
    It's buildable not that you would need to use 2 layers.

I love it

on 2/8/2017 8:21:00 PM

I was so put off by the price of this concealer even though the EL one I use is only like $3 cheaper.
    I got the mini size as a gift. At first I wasn't conpletely wowed, but this turned into my every day concealer and now a staple product for me.

It's amazing for every day use.

This is why:
    *At nc15, which I presently am bc it's winter. I can use the shade vanilla to BOTH conceal my undereye and conceal blemishes. No longer do I need two separate concealers bc my undereye concealer highlights my zits and my zit concealer turns my undereyes yellow. Somehow I can use vanilla as a one stop shop.

*perfect amount of coverage. If I want flawless undereyes for days I am better off with ELDW concealer, Mac studio finish in nw20, benefit erase paste or a similar corrector. Nars rcc doesn't leave my undereyes completely flawless but it DOES COVER my grey circles for the most part, doesn't budge all day, doesn't crease, and doesn't pill while im applying it. It just works. It does exactly what I need it to do. No more no less. And im out the door really quickly.

*matte enough to last all day, but I can see where they got the radiant monomer. This really does just look like skin when it is on

So I will continue to buy this although the price sucks.

I actually wanted to purchase the new matte concealer on the pot, but it just looked heavy yet was so thin texture wise.... I would need to play with it. Anyway.... I don't know why I've overlooked this liquid concealer before. There are so many shades you are bound to find one to suit you. Nice finish and yet pigmented.

I fell into the hype of this one. Honestly i dont feel like its the best concealer but it is okay. On my skin it just always looks heavy and cakey i dont know why. Ive tried different setting powders, baking, applying with sponge,brush,fingers etc but it still just looks cakey. Oh and weirdly ,it doesnt oxidize under my eyes but when i wanna spot conceal it does. I dont think i will blame the product for that, i guess it really depends on the person's skin; just thought i would mention it here. It does cover well but i just really dont like to look like i've got heavy makeup under my eyeballs. Good thing i only bought a sample size. I will use it til the last drop though coz i want every penny's use out of it (its expensive,okay?). I do have to say though, the packaging is beautiful. Will not repurchase, and will not recommend ;(.