NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

on 3/23/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

After spending the coin on concealers I never ended up liking, I thought I should pick this up. I bought ginger which is described as medium with golden undertones but I would say it’s an un-neutral mix of golden and pink, maybe like a peach undertones. I have olive tan skin and this colour blends in seamlessly, he formula is amazing in coverage an the natural almost luminous finish it gives. It sets well with the minimum amount of creasing (most concealers make me crease like crazy) and it doesn’t oxidize. It’s very easy to blend but if you’re using a beauty blender you should know it’s gonna EAT the concealer. I suggest blending with your fingers first to spread the product evenly and then going over with a few taps from the Beauty blender, this is how you get max coverage with minimum amount of product.
It doesn’t break me out, it doesn’t slip and slide on my oily combination skin. In gives amazing coverage for hyper pigmentation even when I don’t use a corrector and ugh I just love it.
I don’t care for the price because it is worth it and lasts a long time I don’t care spending around 39$ for a concealer that gets the job done because I’m paying for the ingredients, formula, luxe packaging... I would highly recommend for all skin types and I there is no way you can’t find the right shade-I can choose between 4 different shades for undereye+cc+face shade (ginger, macademia, sucre d’orge and caramel) and not one. Keep coming up with more shades nars 👏🏽

I've always wanted this concealer, but I was afraid that this product would be bad. Even though there were many positive reviews about this product I was spectacle, especially when the price is pretty expensive. Although the price is a bit expensive, this product is great. The texture of the product is creamy, buildable, blendable and the package is what I expect a concealer to look like. It is worth the hype and recommend this product with anyone who needs to cover up dark circles. Thank you for reading my review here's a cookie 🍪

my favorite concealer ever, i love it 😍 i would buy it again.. but it's so expensive 🤕

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this concealer!!! I am a little unorthodox in my application as i like to apply it to blemishes before applying foundation but personally, I find this gives a more natural but still strong coverage on the concealed area. I also use a lighter color of this product for highlighting and for under eyes and it does the job perfectly. I have never come across a concealer that is either high end or drug store that is better than this.

on 9/18/2016 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer!! I am already on my third tube because that is how much I love this stuff. It is medium to full coverage and blends so easily. It is great for both the under eye area and any blemishes. It brightens my face so well for a flawless look. Since NARS recently added new shades, the collection works for so many different skin tones!
Would definitely repurchase!

on 8/31/2016 12:43:00 PM

This concealer is a must have. Its creamy, hydrating, non-cakey, brightening and just all round amazing. It has never caked up on me or not covered something up.

It has great coverage but an even greater formula.

on 8/13/2016 2:07:00 PM

A lot of people love this myself included, but after couple months of using this product I find the applicator stiffens and it gets harder for it to glide across skin as easily! The finish it's has on the skin is hydrating and radiant and I love it! But I don't know if I would buy because of the cost and the fact that the applicator stiffens

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect concealer for a long time now and it seems I have finally found it! I have olive skin and always tend to have a dark and purple toned under eye area and this concealer gives brilliant coverage.

Pros:
-Covers under eye circles with good coverage
-Applies really smoothly and easy to blend
-Lasts all day without settling in the creases (very important to me, I do also use the Elf under eye setting powder to blend which might help with this)
-Brush allows it to be applied easily
-Simple and nice packaging that you can easily pop in your makeup bag

Cons:
- Slightly expensive but I definitely think it is worth the money
- Not sure how easy it is to get all of the concealer out of the tube when it starts to run out

on 4/10/2016 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

MY NEW FAVORITE CONCEALER. It's so blendable and creamy. The lasting power is alone 4 hours and at least 7 hours with powder. The downside is that it's expensive. It's worth it because the texture is smoother than most concealers I've had. Compared to the fit me concealer, this is more smooth and less thick.